Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Neulasta Onpro 'Support At Home' (Link)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neulasta Onpro 'Support At Home' (Link)
    Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 5:13pm
DisapproveNow, I know a little bit about this 'cancer' stuff, doncha know. Heck - we all know a little.
What we DON'T need is a commercial showing 'Mom playing self-pity in the garden she's about to become a part of'. No no no no no no no.
This damned commercial!
Yea, her first day after chemo #1 and the resultant puke-fest.
The grays couldn't be anymore gray, the no-tears-sadness any more sad without a sudden flood...
Sh*t! The sorrow alone is killing me!
I'm amazed the birds in the back yard are actually ALIVE! You'd think they'd be here and there and everywhere on the ground, all dead and whatnot.
You learn to accept the cards you are dealt.
You come, you go...see ya on the 'other side', doncha know - but let's skip the 'tear fest', please - and ya think ya can fix me a sammich and grab me a beer, please? Ought to keep your mind off of it for a bit.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 7:09pm
I wonder if they automatically prescribe drugs for depression as soon as the diagnosis/treament is made. Jeez! That sure is an ugly thing to have attached to your arm. Confused

I'm not a doctor but I play a tough guy on the internet. I hope she lives in a state where this is legal.

Purple Kush

Traits: a, dark green, Head High, Sweet Earthly Grape

Kush

Strain Name: Purple Kush

Grade: A+

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 7:25pm
^ Neulasta.  Hate the name...

But I guess for a cancer medicine it's better than "wontlasta".  Tongue
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

^ Neulasta.  Hate the name...

But I guess for a cancer medicine it's better than "wontlasta".  Tongue
LOL
They always use very slow and tame music when it comes to drug advertising.
They are missing an important demographic!
I recommend these lyrics with this song...

I'm a boombastic, try some Neulasta.

Smooth, just like the silk
Soft and cuddly hug me up like a quilt
I'm a lyrical lover
No take me for no filth

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 5:17am
I'm amazed the birds in the back yard are actually ALIVE! You'd think they'd be here and there and everywhere on the ground, all dead and whatnot.

Odd. The fine print specifies buzzards...

Quote Jeez! That sure is an ugly thing to have attached to your arm. Confused

If you opt for Dr. Kevorkian's Self-Medication Pain Reliever device, you can get it in any one of 8 designer party colors...  Party
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

If you opt for Dr. Kevorkian's Self-Medication Pain Reliever device, you can get it in any one of 8 designer party colors...  Party

I wonder how long it will be until someone wearing one of these devices gets inadvertently shot by law enforcement, thinking it to be a weapon?!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I wonder how long it will be until someone wearing one of these devices gets inadvertently shot by law enforcement, thinking it to be a weapon?!

If you just review the enclosed 'Product and Applicable Demographics', you'd find a chance of that happening rates right up there with the next 'cold day in hell' forecast. This 'sorrow at home' package most likely will not be picked up by Medicaid or ObummerCare - so the police may stand a chance of getting confused.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2016 at 11:49pm

This whole Holiday Season I have been totally lost about what to get anyone other than Amazon gift cards...but I think the Neulasta people got their message through to me!

It's Neulasta 'OnPros' for EVERYONE! 

"What?!!! Is Santa already 'in the sack'???!", you say?!
Not so quick there, Sarah! Santa can do chemo on Xmas Eve and STILL be the 'Pro' we know, with 'OnPro To Go'...and if THAT is so, "What about everyone else?"
Yes, you too can be the 'hero of the day', the 'greatest gift giver of them all'!
If anyone asks, "Why?", well, just tell them cancer isn't prejudiced and, if they remember to hook up the Neulasta after the procedure the day of their first chemo session, they may not be able to tell if it was the high-powered radition or the Neulasta that sent them into that first putrid puking pitfall, but then again, it could very possibly have been BOTH.

At least those with whom you exchanged gifts will know YOU were thinking of them this Happy Holiday!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic