Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ford - Kim The Matchmaker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ford - Kim The Matchmaker
    Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 12:54am
I haven't seen it posted yet, I've been seeing this new Ford ad campaign for a week..it's starting to pick up steam. I saw this about 4 times since 5pm. 

Make it stop already! Dead

Sponsored Links

Phillyviewer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phillyviewer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 11:48am
I agree, this commercial is unwatchable. It seems like a forced answer to Toyota's Jan campaign but it fails miserably. Just horrible.
stan319 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 3:09pm
she says," around here, they call me the matchmaker". I'll bet they call her a lot of things. None of them complimentary.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 4:33pm
Growing up I was taught if you can't say something nice about someone, say nothing at all. "Crickets".
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
bluejayye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluejayye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2017 at 1:49pm
"Around here they call me....annoying". This (these) commercials are almost as annoying as those Chevie commercials with 'real people' in them. Please people buy up all the Fords and MAKE IT STOP!!
LadyLadyLee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyLadyLee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 12:36am
Originally posted by stan319 stan319 wrote:

she says," around here, they call me the matchmaker". I'll bet they call her a lot of things. None of them complimentary.

OMG  I thought I was the only person repulsed by this Kim the Matchmaker.. what a freaking geeky woman she is. OMG I flick the channel any time that commercial comes on. I have never really hated any commercials as much as I hate this one.  She is the most annoying geeky person .. when she does that stupid kick with her leg.. what a freaking (not my first choice word) geek...  Uggh get her off the tv.. she needs to GO yesterday!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2017 at 8:59pm
This slop disappeared for about a month and 1/2 (Holiday break I guess) then came back to annoy us again!

Kim is kind of cute, but my god..one hyperactive annoying airhead.
Why does she walk so damn fast, what is her rush! 

Beanie16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beanie16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2017 at 2:40am
Ford has to STOP showing this commercial!! WAY OVERPLAYED!! Makes my stomach turn ever time I hear"They call me the Matchmaker!" ...Ugh!!
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2017 at 9:57pm
Just saw her in a new ad...for "Presidents Day" which was yesterday! (these stupid all week holiday car "events") I thought for a second they hired a new "Kim," she looked slightly different compared to the first ads. I think it's the same one.

Whatever..she's not bragging about her dumba** matchmaking skills or running around like a coked up spaz like before...but she still annoys the sh*t out of me!

JG Wentzworth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JG Wentzworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 5:45am
Do we know for sure if it's the same Kim? Her hair is clearly different but I think she's the same one (just not all tweaked out!)
FrankSinatra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankSinatra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2017 at 4:08am
I hated this one within the first 10 seconds, a personal best.
Handy7rick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Handy7rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 1:14am
I think Kim the matchmaker is actually the best Ford character they've had in a while!
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2017 at 2:39am
And a real Kim, not an actor Kim?
I note the commercial still features emoticons.

Oh wait, that was Chevy.
Nevermind...
ncyankee62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ncyankee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2017 at 12:28am
The commercials (like most commercials) are awful but Kim (aka Megan) is super cute! Heart  I love watching and listening to her voice but block out the rest.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic