Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Good Morning America- Strahan (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good Morning America- Strahan (video)
    Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 11:40am
I could not care less...this show has turned into crap. Poop culture and what they think is entertainment.

Sponsored Links

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 1:01pm
I can't stand gma. Its immature bullsh*t I can't deal with in the morning.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 12:45am
Man, I remember when it used to be an intelligent and informative news show back in the early to mid 1990s! WTF happened!?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Cranedy Pouth View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 1:55am
I lost respect for Strahan when he didn't tell his costar that he worked with for years that he was leaving her until like his last day working with her! That is really rude.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 6:51pm
^ Is that you Donalexannabryancqldbakcevankenkricemonicanashanostriusrandysandrastimtalishatowhlparfoathang? Tongue  There is something fishy around here, maybe that's because I am surrounded by water.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^ Is that you Donalexannabryancqldbakcevankenkricemonicanashanostriusrandysandrastimtalishatowhlparfoathang? Tongue  There is something fishy around here, maybe that's because I am surrounded by water.

WTF?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 7:15pm
Don't worry about me, I am the suspicious type. Thor, says I am obsessed.
That's just the response I expected! Tongue

Carry on, your Pouthness!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 7:19pm
Once again, WTF?
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 7:28pm
^ It's a long story, you don't want to know.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Cranedy Pouth Cranedy Pouth wrote:

I lost respect for Strahan when he didn't tell his costar that he worked with for years that he was leaving her until like his last day working with her! That is really rude.

How's yer mom?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Don't worry about me, I am the suspicious type. Thor, says I am obsessed.
That's just the response I expected! Tongue

Carry on, your Pouthness!

I'm with you on this one.  Nevertheless, it doesn't matter to me.  If Donathan has a new username---oh well, nothing new.  Been through it 17 or 18 times.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 7:36pm
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 7:45pm
^LOL
I hope you are doing well.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 7:51pm
WinkThanks, aka.
Experiencing some breathing issues these days - probably nothing more serious than messed up sinuses. Possibly can be adjusted with drugs...waiting to see what the doctor wants me to do.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 8:39pm
Who is Donathan?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 9:30pm
ConfusedSthop it right now! You deserve a sthpanking buit it ain't gonna happen 'cause you'll just beg for another.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 9:36pm
^LOL

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2016 at 10:18pm
I don't know what you guys are talking about.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2016 at 6:24pm
GMA has been on the way down into entertainment gossip for years now. It was so much better with Joan Lunden and Charlie Gibson...heck, even better with David Hartman! CBS is definitely the more informative morning show now...mostly hard news. But I don't turn my TV on anyways at 7AM.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 2:19am

I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Ignore them, they haven't eaten.

They should eat what I eat. A banana covered in twix, with a lollipop jammed down its bananarethra.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 10:10am
Cranedy is not me, I promise.  I am done with that Multiple Accounts sht. I have too much sht going on with my family to be running around having yet another MA.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 2:34pm
^ Donathan, what's an "MA"? 

Hope you fared well in Hurricane Matthew without too much inconvenience or anxiety.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 4:14pm

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Cranedy is not me, I promise.  I am done with that Multiple Accounts sht. I have too much sht going on with my family to be running around having yet another MA.

LOL
Right.
You really expect us to believe that.
Just like, "It's o.k. Mom, I'm mentally-healthy now!" or "I don't have AIDS anymore - I'm CURED!" 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

^ Donathan, what's an "MA"? 

Hope you fared well in Hurricane Matthew without too much inconvenience or anxiety.
Donathan has a long history of deceit and trickery.
MA stands for Multiple Accounts.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your complete guide to my "Friends."

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cranedy Pouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2016 at 4:47pm
The reason I pointed out how rude it was that Strahan waited until like his last day to tell his coworker he was leaving her is because I had something like that happen in my family when a cousin listed another cousin as a contact for a loan. He did not tell him that he listed him as a contact until after he defaulted and the loan corporation called asking him to pay for the cousin's loan. He had to pay off the loan and was reasonably pissed off. He made him pay him back the loan however.
Using nuclear weapons on problem people is not the answer, you psychopath!

Also, Keith Richards is a damn cockroach outliving everybody! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic