Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kevin Can Wait-Loud Chewing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALE515 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kevin Can Wait-Loud Chewing
    Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:49am
Why would ad execs think disgusting loud chewing would make people want to watch this show?

Sponsored Links

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 3:30pm
he has NEVER been very funny..and this ad points him solidly in the Sandler direction of grotesquery

only one reason hes taking a series--no more Paul Blart sequels and he must have pissed off his MASTER--Adam! and of course, his wife will be too HOT for him--its the JIM BELUSHI show again!
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 3:50pm
Some of the early promos for this product called him (after his previous show) the "King of Comedy". Talk about oversell!
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by tikibagger tikibagger wrote:

he has NEVER been very funny..and this ad points him solidly in the Sandler direction of grotesquery

only one reason hes taking a series--no more Paul Blart sequels and he must have pissed off his MASTER--Adam! and of course, his wife will be too HOT for him--its the JIM BELUSHI show again!

Everybody's entitled to their "opinion" I guess. Some are just worth less than others.

It sounds to me like he's continuing with what has been so far, a quite successful career as a popular comic actor and producer.

Good for him.

Personally, I like the guy. I think he's funny and I'm looking forward to seeing his new show. I hope it's a success and runs 10 seasons.

But then again, I wear Velcro sneakers.

Which, now that I think of it, indicates that I'm smarter and my opinion is worth more than yours.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 6:12pm
LOL They just aren't biting today.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic