Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New Toyota commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Toyota commercial
    Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 7:14pm
I have only seen this one once. No luck on YouTube. A couple are stopped beside a Corolla with 4 college age females inside who are seemingly singing and dancing (waving arms). The wife asks husband: "Why don't you take me dancing anymore"? Of course being the stupid husband he has no answer except "we're married". It is then revealed the young ladies in the Corolla are acting crazy because a bee is in the car. No Jan and somewhat amusing.  
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2016 at 7:32pm
Dangit Sarge, you made me watch 4 different Toyota commercials. I was about to give you the list from iSpot so you could point it out yourself. I think this is it. You are wearing me out , man. Wink

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 12:00am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Dangit Sarge, you made me watch 4 different Toyota commercials. I was about to give you the list from iSpot so you could point it out yourself. I think this is it. You are wearing me out , man. Wink

Thank you. That's it sort of.... The one I saw was a bit longer and was lacking the Jan lead in. I watched a dozen Toyota commercials trying to find it on YouTube. I feel your pain.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2016 at 12:21am
Another newer Jan free ad.

I see everything twice!!! Why do some YouTube commercials play 2 or 3 times???

I would have loved to cruise around the Monaco GP street circuit like the brothers but lacking a car I had to walk it in August 2000.

Toyota Jan must be on vacation. Not to worry. I'm confident she'll be baach to further annoy us. 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 4:05pm
Another 'Jan Free' commercial, it's a cross between cheesy old song (Spencr Davis Group), Olympic pride and 'Hands Across America'. I have to find my barf emoticon. Thumbs Down

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic