Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rexulti  'Happy Faces/Faraway Places'   (video)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rexulti 'Happy Faces/Faraway Places' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rexulti 'Happy Faces/Faraway Places' (video)
    Posted: 21 Jun 2016 at 6:06pm
Confused...bad enough that people require high-powered anti-depressants, but life is what it is and medicines like REXULTI help keep some folks stable, rather than becoming 'human stews on others' shoes'...but WAIT! REXULTI has background theme music in their commercial! Anyone else hear it and notice anything, such as....well...no sense of direction, other than UP? And it goes on and on? The background orchestra is barely audible, but the upward tone of the music is the kind of stuff that can really drive a person crazy, doncha know...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2016 at 6:16pm
Mama has taken Zoloft since before I met her, not sure why the doc keeps her on it, probably just so the drug companies make more money.

CompoundQ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CompoundQ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 9:54pm
I though you all might enjoy this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2OwmhnymdY
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2016 at 9:31pm
Disapprove
Holy Cow!
When will the Rexulti kids update this sad-azz commercial, or go ahead and show one of their friggin' patients swallowing a bullet?!!! I'm so sick of this ad that it makes ME want to help someone else (oh hell no, not me!) meet Hayzeus, doncha know.
Not to make fun of depression, but DAAAAMN! 
Lots of us have plenty of reason to have our 'grey times', but most of us are chemically-balanced enough to make it through as many days as we can get out of this big ol'goofy life...although THIS commercial MAY make a weak soul change their mind, cancha tell.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic