Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Really?$5 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks?Fiends!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Really?$5 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks?Fiends!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 1:47am
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 1:53am
I Bananas they are delicious!

BTW Bananas In Pajamas wasn't that in the 90s? Wow that was a long time ago!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2016 at 1:34pm
Well, it kind of evens out. I went to Mcdonald's and asked them to give me half Mocha Frappe and half iced Mocha. The Cashier responded,"We don't mix drinks here. The machine only makes one drink at a time. Starbucks mixes drinks." Lol. Fiends!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2016 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Well, it kind of evens out. I went to Mcdonald's and asked them to give me half Mocha Frappe and half iced Mocha. The Cashier responded,"We don't mix drinks here. The machine only makes one drink at a time. Starbucks mixes drinks." Lol. Fiends!

There's a big part of your price difference right there. You're getting some powder that a machine mixes with water and dumps into a cup instead of an actual cup of coffee with milk and other actual ingredients mixed in. Same with their smoothies. I bought one (after drinking a few of them and wondering how much fruit was really in them) just for the purpose of letting it melt, and what I ended up with was a cup of pink water with about an inch of "solids" settled at the bottom.

Sick

Not that I get smoothies at Starbucks... don't even know if they sell them... just making a point about drinks from a machine.

I guess you could have always bought a small cup of each drink, and mixed them yourself in a large cup, but then you'd have spent 5 bucks to get the drink you wanted... you fiend.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic