Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Really?$5 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks?Fiends!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Really?$5 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks?Fiends!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Really?$5 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks?Fiends!
    Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 2:24am
Starbucks charges $5 for a small cup of Frappucino! Those Fiends! I could go to Mcdonald's and get a small Frappe and get a Sausage Biscuit for about $4! I can drink and eat at Mcdonald's!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 1:19pm
Case in point. I got a coupon for a dollar off of a large McCafe Mocha Frappe and used it, and I also got a Hash Brown, and a sausage biscuit all together for $5! Plus, I hot a coupon for a small Frappe!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 7:50pm

Nobody cares, fatass.

If someone wants to spend money on the $5 one, then let them. Just like I could spend that $5 on ONE single item at McDonalds and get way better macro distribution and caloric satiation than you.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 2:11am
I am not a fatass. I am 6'1 and 200 pounds. :) I am a Healthy weight.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 3:47am

Healthy? For what? A hippopotamus?

Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 4:27am
Isn't this the second time this topic has been posted?  Whatever, just...

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 10:19am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Isn't this the second time this topic has been posted?  Whatever, just...

LOL
DING! DING! DING! DING!  We have a winner!

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Take that, Starbucks!
Originally posted by Ken 1802 Ken 1802 wrote:

I went to Mcdonald's, and bought a Caramel Iced Coffee for $1.00, and had bought a Wendy's Frosty Coupon book for $1.00. The WFC features 10 6 ounce Frostys. Some places even let you substitute 2 coupons for a 12 ounce Frosty, meaning you can get 5 small(12 ounces is a small Frosty, while 6 ounces is the Kid size) for just $1.00! Buying 5 small Frosty's is about $5.00 at regular price. I used 2 Frostys coupons to get 1 chocolate kid size Frosty and 1 kid sized Chocolate/vanilla mix Frosty, and dumped them into my $1.00 coffee!

The result was delicious coffee and ice cream drink for just $2.00(plus 0.07 cents for tax), a drink that would have cost be about $4.00 or $5.00 at Starbucks, plus I doubt Starbucks puts ice cream in their drinks). Take that, Starbucks!

Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I am not a fatass. I am 6'1 and 200 pounds. :) I am a Healthy weight.
LOL

Is this another one of your little white lies? Are you sure you don't mean 61 inches?

Like one of my favorite TV judges likes to say...."if you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory"  Busted (again) and not to be trusted.

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 12:52pm
 Direct Link To This Post Topic: Take that, Starbucks!
Originally posted by Ken 1802 Ken 1802 wrote:

I went to Mcdonald's, and bought a Caramel Iced Coffee for $1.00, and had bought a Wendy's Frosty Coupon book for $1.00. The WFC features 10 6 ounce Frostys. Some places even let you substitute 2 coupons for a 12 ounce Frosty, meaning you can get 5 small(12 ounces is a small Frosty, while 6 ounces is the Kid size) for just $1.00! Buying 5 small Frosty's is about $5.00 at regular price. I used 2 Frostys coupons to get 1 chocolate kid size Frosty and 1 kid sized Chocolate/vanilla mix Frosty, and dumped them into my $1.00 coffee!

The result was delicious coffee and ice cream drink for just $2.00(plus 0.07 cents for tax), a drink that would have cost be about $4.00 or $5.00 at Starbucks, plus I doubt Starbucks puts ice cream in their drinks). Take that, Starbucks!

Ugh, Donathan, no wonder you had to stop and take a dump on your neighbors front yardDead
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 12:57pm
That was one of my "Friends" who took a dump on his neighbor's lawn after eating too much ice cream.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 6:07pm
Aka Ron:
"Is this another one of your little white lies? Are you sure you don't mean 61 inches"?

"Like one of my favorite TV judges likes to say...."if you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory"  Busted (again) and not to be trusted."

I was thinking 5'1" 90lb "Chihuahua" versus Number One Navy "Seal" 6'1" 200lb "Rottweiler".LOL

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 7:00pm
Let's just forget about Number One Navy Seal. That guy was just a total douchebag.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

Aka Ron:
"Is this another one of your little white lies? Are you sure you don't mean 61 inches"?

"Like one of my favorite TV judges likes to say...."if you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory"  Busted (again) and not to be trusted."

I was thinking 5'1" 90lb "Chihuahua" versus Number One Navy "Seal" 6'1" 200lb "Rottweiler".LOL

LOLLOL

Donathan's job has been to stink this place up...let's look back in time.

Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm sorry.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 7:11pm
Yes. you are.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

Yes. You are.
Originally posted by Monica Monica wrote:

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 11:31pm
Let's bring this back on topic. You can have one drink from Starbucks for roughly $5 or you can have a sausage biscuit, Frappe and hash browns for the same price at Mcdonald's. Entire meal plus coffee or one drink? Decisions, decisions...

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 1:03am
I have a bunion on my toe that looks like Danny DeVito.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 1:33am
Bait ignored, NONS. Better luck next time.

Figured I'd save you the trouble of yet another bump. Thumbs Up
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 2:36am
I was not NONS! Really!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 3:53am
Penn Banana
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 4:22am

I like bananas in my coffee!  Really! 
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 4:26am

I want this as my avatar!   

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 6:33am
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 6:55am
Stop it! I don't like bananas! I don't know why posters on CIH think that I like them because bananas are some of my most hated foods ever!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 8:51am
What do bananas and donathan have in common?

If it walks like a dick, talks like a dick? It's a dick!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2016 at 6:59pm

Let's bring this back on topic. You can have one drink from Starbucks for roughly $5 or you can have a sausage biscuit, Frappe and hash browns for the same price at Mcdonald's. Entire meal plus coffee or one drink? Decisions, decisions...
LOLLOL
Back on topic??  You numbskull!
I had hoped you might learn and change, same old Donna sh*t, just a different day.
If you like to hang out around here, where no one respects you, some people loathe you, others pity you.
What do you hope to gain by all of the BS? I just don't understand!

I don't think anybody here believes you are 6'1". I know I'm not, but I have managed to get through the world being a smaller person.

This is your life! You represent yourself as someone you are not. Time and time again!

I like the honesty here, real people doing real things with no reason to make sh*t up.
True feelings from genuine people across the nation, we don't always agree or get along, but it is far better than freaking lieing just to get attention.

This rant is officially over!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic