Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gotham Steel & Red Copper pans- 2+ min ads on CNN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gotham Steel & Red Copper pans- 2+ min ads on CNN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gotham Steel & Red Copper pans- 2+ min ads on CNN
    Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 8:06pm
I've been seeing these two annoyances every day for the past week and 1/2 now, I have a deep desire punch this loud English jerkoff in the face!

The other ad is for Red Copper..Cathy Mitchell, famous for Dumpy Cakes(?)
Her voice makes my freggin ears bleed.

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/AOPG/redcopperpan-com-revolutionary

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 8:23pm
My wife beats the sh*t out of our Teflon pans.
 I get metal shavings with her mashed potatoes. LOL
I do have iron poor blood.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 9:48pm
Cathy Mitchell reminds me of actress Edie McClurg, who always plays these twistedly wholesome Midwest homemaker types.  She's been in a lotta stuff.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2016 at 11:48pm
Nice racket.

Take a cheap frying pan, spray paint it red then advertise it as some new space age invention and sell it for 3x what a normal pan costs.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 12:17pm
The Red Copper pan food looks incredibly fake.
In fact when I saw the Red Copper commercial, I wanted to rant about it on here, but there was no Youtube video of the commercial when I went to look for it to put it on here.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 3:28pm
How the heck can you take these commercials seriously!!?? When are they gonna retire the "run-over-product-with-random-car" shtick? Jaboody Dubs did hilarious dub parody of Cathy Mitchell's dump cakes advertisement!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Nice racket.

Take a cheap frying pan, spray paint it red then advertise it as some new space age invention and sell it for 3x what a normal pan costs.

On top of that, the pan is small.  I see it's 9.5 inches.  Can't cook a decent-sized meal in it.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2016 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Nice racket.

On top of that, the pan is small.  I see it's 9.5 inches.  Can't cook a decent-sized meal in it.

I bet that metallic looking fork she's scraping the surface with is actually made of plastic with a shiny silver finish.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 9:41am
Haven't there also been green pans and blue pans "as seen on TV" that all basically say the same thing (that nothing sticks to them)?

edit:  Yep, there's "Orgreenic" and "Yoshiblue".

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 1:02pm
I've seen the green, never heard of the blue.

I'd buy a blue one, but not because I think it would be a great pan.

I just like blue stuff.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 2:10pm
Yep.  Blue.  And best of all, it's made "with genuine diamonds!".

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 2:15pm
But wait...the video following the one I just posted from Youtube is for a different set of blue cookware, yet there's Cathy Mitchell endorsing it.  What happened?  Why is she now endorsing the red copper stuff?  Is the blue stuff now useless?  Did her royalties from this blue stuff run out?

Is she fickle or just one lying bitch?!  Angry

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 3:04pm

Yep.  Blue.  And best of all, it's made "with genuine diamonds!".

Oooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! That is a puuurrrty blue pan!!!!!

Think I'll go to Bed Bath and Beyond and see if they have those.

They sell a lot of that "Seen on TV" stuff.

I want one. The lid and mandolin too!!!

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 3:08pm

But wait...the video following the one I just posted from Youtube is for a different set of blue cookware, yet there's Cathy Mitchell endorsing it.  What happened?  Why is she now endorsing the red copper stuff?  Is the blue stuff now useless?  Did her royalties from this blue stuff run out?

Is she fickle or just one lying bitch?!  Angry

Maybe she's become a Republican since endorsing the blue Democrat pan.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 3:10pm
I doubt they'll have them.  They're soooo last year.  2013 actually, per the upload date on the Youtube video.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 3:12pm

Well, with all that taxable income from endorsing the blue pans, of course she became a Republican.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 3:15pm

Well, with all that taxable income from endorsing the blue pans, of course she became a Republican.

She's not very smart then.

Democrats have always been better for the economy.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic