Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sani Sticks (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sani Sticks (video)
    Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 1:37pm
I'm sorry but unless this thing dissolves completely, I think it would help to clog the drain.

Sponsored Links

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I'm sorry but unless this thing dissolves completely, I think it would help to clog the drain.

I'm tempted to say "dumbest product ever"...

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2016 at 8:54pm
I call BS!

I wonder if there's a dub parody of this?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 5:50am
Tell me that you guys aren't doubting the word of Chuck the Professional Plumber!  This has to be for real!

When they take the sani sticks out of the tube to put them in the drain, they act like they're handling plutonium or something.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 8:11am
I know this is going to sound dumb, but has anyone actually tried these things? My better says that they carry them where she works, and they never get returned. I can try them for under $5. Should I call B.S or not? 
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2016 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

I know this is going to sound dumb, but has anyone actually tried these things? My better says that they carry them where she works, and they never get returned. I can try them for under $5. Should I call B.S or not? 
I would definitely try it.  Even if it didn't work, you're not out much cash.  I just can't stand the "as seen on TV" method that this commercial takes.  Usually, I don't believe these types of commercials to be at all credible.  Quoting Chuck the Professional Plumber and Robin the Busy Mom really does nothing for me. :D
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 4:49pm
Shocked
HEADS UP!
I actually found a package of these in the kitchen - guess my aged (yet, quite sharp) mother picked them up, somewhere along the line...so I used them in the most problematic sinks, a few weeks back.

THEY WORK.

One sink stunk and drained slow - no stench, fast drain - but it took a few days.

Other sinks - slow drain no more.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 5:21pm
I quit using chemicals, both drains in the bathroom still get clogged.
Haven't had a problem in the kitchen for years.
I use a plunger...nasty, black fuzzy stuff!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 6:09pm

I quit using chemicals, both drains in the bathroom still get clogged.
Haven't had a problem in the kitchen for years.
I use a plunger...nasty, black fuzzy stuff!
DeadThe very reason I quit using those plungers! That nasty, black fuzzy stuff kept getting in my dinner...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

I'm tempted to say "dumbest product ever"...

I get a kick out of these "But Wait There's More" Commercials. The one chick (pictured) is sort of hot in a milf way. I like her Capri's showing some toned calf. She looks like she likes to have fun if you get my drift. She might even want one of them Sani Sticks shoved up the cookie!
I approve this message.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 10:26pm
^^^You're so filthy! I, as a consumer, am simply disgusted and believe you should be forced to sit on a 'Sani Stick'!
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 1:18am
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

I get a kick out of these "But Wait There's More" Commercials. The one chick (pictured) is sort of hot in a milf way. I like her Capri's showing some toned calf. She looks like she likes to have fun if you get my drift. She might even want one of them Sani Sticks shoved up the cookie!

Trump:  "You can grab 'em by the Sani Sticks!"

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 8:19pm
^^LOLLOL

You guys are hilarious!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic