Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geico- Short Stories and Stinky Tails (link)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Geico- Short Stories and Stinky Tails (link)
    Posted: 20 Feb 2016 at 7:09pm

And I hope it is a short lived series of commercials.

What are the odds that a cow will fall on your roof?
I guess if there is a tornado somewhere close by?

F*ck off! Geico.
 Your commercials show your true colors, you don't give a f*ck about the customer and will pay the absolute least on every claim!

Thanks for all of this 'so called' entertainment. F*cking idiots!

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 7:13pm
These people piss me off too no end! Angry

Where did Geico come from?

Government Employees Insurance Company
Government Employees Insurance Company. Puzzled, are you? Well, the name goes back to the beginnings of our company. Founder Leo Goodwin first targeted a customer base of U.S. government employees and military personnel. Today, of course, GEICO has grown to provide insurance to a wide range of customers.

Some dumbass is telling us Geico's take on fairy tales?

Are we children? The health and auto/home insurance companies are raping the consumer.

f**k YOU VERY MUCH!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 7:59pm
The first one: what is this turd? Is GEICO doing co-branding with Sleep Number? Is this BS or what?
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 4:30am
I'd pay cash money to have the GEICO gecko get hit and killed by a wet cow plop...  Thumbs Up
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 6:53pm
I still can't find this on YouTube.
These ruthless adholes have me in a fighting mood. Let me pick this commercial apart.
I hope some of you grossly overpaid marketing jackoffs at Geico are watching.

The cow jumps over the moon----I'm pretty sure the vacuum of space would kill the cow.
The cow lands on a Dutch Colonial---I'm no rocket scientist but I think the cow would be cooked to a crisp re-entering the atmosphere.
The family sold the burnt carcuss because they are lactose intolerant? Yeah, real funny!
You advertising assholes can suck big donkey dicks and I hope you suffer some serious loss that no insurance company can pay for.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 7:09pm
These ads aired on the radio LONG before hitting TV. At least back to 2012/2013. I don't understand them. Preschoolers do not pay for car insurance, nor kindergarteners. WTF is the point?
And obviously, car insurance rates are still going through the roof. I suppose the commercials are one reason why.

Fk off Geico! 
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 9:04pm
I HATE.... THAT.....VOICE!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2016 at 8:46am
So tired of having Geico read me Fairy Tales about a smiling Republican who once set himself on fire and now has a Banana for a tail. Sound familiar? 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2016 at 4:27pm
Do you want to hear from some very unhappy customers, I don't think I saw a single positive comment!
I despise these f*ckers!! Angry

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2016 at 10:56pm
I saw a couple of positive comments, but the negative reviews definitely trump the positives.

I'm still seeing this horrible series constantly. Why did someone greenlight it? With this, and Marco Polo, they are definitely peddling towards 6-year-old kids.
Bulls--t! Angry
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 6:47pm

Another commercial from the 'stinky tails' series.

These motherf*cking adholes piss me off to no end!
I missed my calling...I could be spewing out propaganda just to sell a bullsh*t product.

crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2017 at 8:10pm
Still running nonstop, the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Jack and Jill ones I believe. Fk off Geico. Glad I won't use you for my car insurance.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2017 at 12:18am
The late 1990s GEICO Direct ads were FAR superior to this idiotic drivel!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2017 at 6:43pm
I pray for new laws that prevent insurance companies, drug companies and class action lawyers from making commercials.

raynjuls View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raynjuls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2017 at 3:49am
Amen... Those were the days... This GEICO series is even worse than Flo
When a true genius enters the world, you will know him by this sign; all the dunces will be in confederacy against him....
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2017 at 1:43pm
I like the way they use a red-haired Irish "hooligan" as the burglar.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 3:49am
These stupid things are still on the air...whyyyyyy??? Thank god they will never be my insurance company.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 9:34am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

Still running nonstop, the Itsy Bitsy Spider and Jack and Jill ones I believe. Fk off Geico. Glad I won't use you for my car insurance.

It's more like the Itsy Bisty insurance check if you actually do have to make a claim. 
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 3:04pm
AngryAngryAngryAngry

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2017 at 6:13pm
I hate this company with every fiber of my being!
AngryAngryAngry

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic