Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2016 Super Bowl Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skittles - The Portrait

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skittles - The Portrait
    Posted: 12 Mar 2016 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by zippyjet zippyjet wrote:

He brings out the Donald in me. He brings out the Grumpy Cat in me. He's just plain damn fugly and annoying. What am I "having kittens about?" Why, it's that Skittles Portrait commercial starring long haired big lipped loudmouth Stephen Tyler. Him and his band may have been all that in the 70's but, now... I'd like to pile drive my ham hands into that Skittles portrait and ignite those lips that fall off. And his retarded sounding scat blues gibberish. An aging long haired old white dude from NYC trying to act hip and black. Goes over like a fart in Synagogue or Church or Mosque. This abortion drives across the fact that Superbowl 50 commercials were lame, generally unoriginal, limp risted politically correct drivel. I'd like to see loudmouth Tyler attend a Trump rally. I bet the fur or his skanky hair would fly. LOL
Tyler makes the Guido's and Guidettes from Jersey Shore likeable.
I approve this message.
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by SquirrelPrincess SquirrelPrincess wrote:

Creepy ad, but not as bad as the "Skittles Pox" one...

'Skittle Pox' is one of my all-time favorite commercials...this new one is, like Tyler, a waste of time.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
SquirrelPrincess View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SquirrelPrincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 6:53pm
Creepy ad, but not as bad as the "Skittles Pox" one.

Funniest comment I've ever heard about Steven Tyler: "He looks like a dream catcher came to life"

-SNL skit 2015
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 6:34pm
Personally, I've never liked Tyler much and now that I keep seeing him everywhere, I like him even less.

The commercial wasn't too horrible, though I guess.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 6:22pm
^LOL
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 9:03pm
Did he grow that cheesy looking moustache to stop looking like an old lady? It didn't work.
One man gathers what another man spills
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 5:58am
They managed to find someone who actually sounds worse than the real Steven Tyler.

Thumbs Down NEXT!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 2:23am
Pretty damn stupid! No surprise here.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
jwmmakerofmusic View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwmmakerofmusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 1:01am
Yeah, no.  Sorry Steven Tyler, but this advert is bollocks.
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 10:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic