Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 3:33am
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2016 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

One of my favorite photos is a movie marquee where the theater listed the current films in perfect order'
Erin Brockovich
Screwed
My dog Spot

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 4:34am
Poor Spot!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 4:43am

Snowbound?  Take up snow/ice sculpting and have tank battles with your neighbors!  Big smile
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 4:51am
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 4:55am
WinkThor? been lookin' for an 'easy date'? How about 'Loosie' (on the left)

only if you can hook my sister up with someone
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 6:05am
Anyone want to go out for lunch at my favorite place where I take all my friends?

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2017 at 1:38pm

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 10:44pm
Big smile...have I died and gone to heaven?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 4:29am
I miss the GWN and wanna go homeCry and go to the city (Toronto, below) on hot summer evenings...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 4:34am

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 3:57pm
Confused...it WAS NOT an 'outdoor toilet'?! That's not what one learns in 'Scouting for Boys'.
(Wolves mark their property by crapping and setting boundaries - this is within the neighborhood for a prospective new 'Winter Den'...)
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 4:14pm
^^ izzat you takin a squat, Pa????

wish I hadn't seen that....
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 4:18pm
Winkit would be the same one and only...and I just know Tizzer will probably show up and comment as this is probably somewhere around his old stomping grounds and he may have some concerns...LOL 

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 4:48pm
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 4:50pm
ShockedMs. Cleo! That's what's in the microblaster at this very moment!
WinkThanks for the corrected pic, ol'Mule! If this all works out, it will make a great cover for the 'Housewarming Invites'.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2017 at 4:55pm
Everybody RUN!!!!

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 1:56am
Feeling like crap this evening...

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 2:24am
Whassa matter, PaW?

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2017 at 2:36am
cold snap last night...muscles in neck, sinus, ears...nothing any of my little 'tasty recipes that induce diarrhea for the purpose of removing impurities' can handle...tonight is a lip-smacking mustard-based red-skin potato salad combined with a zesty & fresh salsa...I'm thinking of dressing this up with some olive oil and soy sauce. It is amazingly satisfying and easy on the stomach, but what's really neat is you can actually feel it going through your intestines right before the gas buildup and the 'bubbling burblesh*tz' kick in.
That on my innards got scrubbed & wiped and became flushed outards, but it didn't do a darned thing for my ear, nose, and throat. 
WARNING: If YOU do this, have a vacant toilet close by. And Charmin. 

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 1:57am
Confused Ca$h for what?...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 2:10am
ConfusedThink I forgot to post this beauty...some of the GWN's best meats come from this factory on the right. The funeral home on the left has NOTHING to do with the 'freshness of the sausage', mind you (any other fans of 'Eating Raoul'?)
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 8:54am

And yes.  Eating Raoul.  Good flick.  In fact, I just thought of it yesterday while watching a music video in which Mary Woronov appeared...Institutionalized by Suicidal Tendencies, circa 1984.

(0)(0) View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote (0)(0) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 7:28am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

a_558_20140607193047

Now this is totally fake. No helmet, sky line, steel toe boots, gloves or flagger. and I bet no goggles or ear plugs.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 5:16pm
^looks like it's based off of one of those abandoned, tall, old, gas station signs designed to seen from the expressway/highway. I've seen two of those on Route 8 on the way to Waterbury. One was an Exxon station, the other was a Sunoco station.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic