Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pic
    Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 6:38am
Creepy.
I dont want to think what that horrible looking puddle on the floor is...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 7:08am
https://jordimorgan.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/shootdog.jpg
Dick was never the same after this...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 11:53am
That ASPCA commercial is disturbing(the one with the dog looking fearfully at the gun next to his head. In the commercial, a voiceover basically says "Give money to the ASPCA or we might as well pull the trigger." What a disturbing and creepy commercial!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Just a coincidence...or did you happen to catch the documentary on National Lampoon last night on the History Channel?

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 1:33pm
Whjat the flock is that ***THING*** next to Dick the Birthday Boy? That gives me the creeps!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

That ASPCA commercial is disturbing(the one with the dog looking fearfully at the gun next to his head. In the commercial, a voiceover basically says "Give money to the ASPCA or we might as well pull the trigger." What a disturbing and creepy commercial!

That's not any SPCA commercial.  That was the cover of a humor magazine back in the 70s.

And because you're you, I'll mention that the dog was not going to be killed.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

Whjat the flock is that ***THING*** next to Dick the Birthday Boy? That gives me the creeps!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 3:35pm
 Couldnt be much clearer than that.
Is he sick? Was he attacked by something? or simply just covered with something? In any case Im not sticking around to find out.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 4:04pm
Why is there a new funny pictures thread?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 4:21pm
my-white-friends
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Just a coincidence...or did you happen to catch the documentary on National Lampoon last night on the History Channel?

Did they mention the late Doug Kenney?

aka "The Stork" in Animal House?

They were the greatest years he ever ignored.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 4:37pm
Yeah.  Once or twice or maybe 300 times.

Still not sure how he died.  Suicide or accident?  As one of the writers put it "He accidentally fell while looking for a place to jump".

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 4:45pm

Still not sure how he died.  Suicide or accident?  As one of the writers put it "He accidentally fell while looking for a place to jump".

I'm guessing this was the documentary you're talking about?

I'm gonna hafta see that.

I was a huge NatLamp fan back in the 70's.

Still have several of my old issues.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 6:30pm
^LOL

I was going to compare it to some of the antics backstage at SNL, they mentioned SNL.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 6:45pm
void-dance:&amp;#10;&amp;#10;Negligent Mother magazine, January 1975&amp;#10;
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 6:52pm
Here is the RSPCA commercial I was talking about.

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=shoot%20a%20dog%20rsoca&sm=3
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 6:57pm
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 7:44pm
Kind of a strange topic PaW, you don't have a little donathan in you, do you? Tongue

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I'm guessing this was the documentary you're talking about?

I'm gonna hafta see that.

I was a huge NatLamp fan back in the 70's.

Still have several of my old issues.

Yeah, that was the one.  Definitely worth seeing if you were a fan.

And yeah, ron, SNL was closely related to NatLamp.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 9:29pm
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2016 at 9:46pm

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Yeah. What I thought was the universally famous "If you don't buy this magazine we will kill this dog" National Lampoon cover. I understand the likelihood of one person not getting the memo but the odds of it being the same person every time must be astronomical!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 10:33pm
Terrible Santa Picture
But This Is An Old Shirt!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 10:47pm
Longterm 
Forks
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 10:56pm
Pool Rules 

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 5:04am
a_558_20140607193047
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic