Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

pic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2017 at 5:31pm
I would suggest that is simply a piece of art inspired by a nightmare - a nightmare I've had, but I did not create the artistic rendition
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2017 at 6:08am
Confused...choices, choices...time to roll away the doo...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 9:39pm
Confused!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Confused!

Pic?

That's not a pic.

There....

...that's a pic!!!
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2018 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Confused!

Pic?

That's not a pic.

There....

...that's a pic!!!
WinkThat's the perfect response for the pic that didn't show!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 5:53pm
Confused"What'cha shoppin' fer, Paw?"

Wink"Ever since hearing 'Albatross' again, for the first time in years...I need to find the original release of 'English Rose' - I don't want Santo & Johnny's 'Sleepwalk'...and yes, this album also had the original 'Black Magic Woman' on it, before Santana got a hold of it..."

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 6:04pm
Mama has been out and about, I hope she's not serving her vagina to anyone who wants it.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 6:10pm
^^^Shame on you, however, if she's visiting Virginia, you should be with her because...
Image result for vagina is for lovers
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 12:55am
Disapprove...how about a nice photo to leave you with a true nightmare...aaaaand....who can identify this young lady? It was her very last photo before her death, as you might suspect. Doesn't it remind one of that Woody Harrelson-Robert Downey, Jr. movie?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 1:27am

Disapprove...how about a nice photo to leave you with a true nightmare...aaaaand....who can identify this young lady? It was her very last photo before her death, as you might suspect. Doesn't it remind one of that Woody Harrelson-Robert Downey, Jr. movie?

I think you might have her confused with someone else.

The young French woman in that post WWII pic was not about to die. She just had her head shaved because it was suspected that she went to bed with Nazi soldiers.

A Woman Publicly Shamed

Sorry.

Were you possibly thinking of this woman?

The Hyena of Auschwitz

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I think you might have her confused with someone else.

The young French woman in that post WWII pic was not about to die. She just had her head shaved because it was suspected that she went to bed with Nazi soldiers.

A Woman Publicly Shamed

Sorry.

Were you possibly thinking of this woman?

The Hyena of Auschwitz

WinkBig smileYou Sir, are CORRECT! THANK YOU.....,Big smile I was looking for The Hyena of Auschwitz
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 6:03pm

WinkBig smileYou Sir, are CORRECT! THANK YOU.....,Big smile I was looking for The Hyena of Auschwitz

This is the actual last photo of Irma Grese...

...aka The Hyena of Auschwitz.

The last LIVING photo of her anyway.

Hanged at the age of 22.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:45pm
I saw the movie...'cept in the movie, she was called Ilse and she was much hotter.

Ilse...She Wolf of the SS

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2018 at 8:58pm
Ilse was actually one of her names.

From Wikipedia: Irma Ida Ilse Grese was a female SS guard at the Nazi concentration camps of Ravensbrück and Auschwitz, and served as warden of the women's section of Bergen-Belsen.

Ilsa is/was a very common German girls' name.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2018 at 4:56am
I can't get this image out of my head....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2018 at 1:58am
Woman accused of pouring hot grease on victim during argument
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2018 at 6:54pm
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 11:39pm
I've been blessed to have the privilege of meeting MANY people through this big ol'goofy life, but NOT this person...I'm cautiously waiting my opportunity, though...

Also...here's a place to propose to your intended mate! Now *I* didn't go here because I hadn't heard of it back then...
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 1:08am
True story.
Christopher Robin Convicted of Murder (Winnie-the-Pooh Humor) from 93.7 The Bull Facebook page
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2019 at 2:52pm

I've been blessed to have the privilege of meeting MANY people through this big ol'goofy life, but NOT this person...I'm cautiously waiting my opportunity, though...

Also...here's a place to propose to your intended mate! Now *I* didn't go here because I hadn't heard of it back then...
Thank you for reminding me that It's been far to long since I visited engrish.com.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 5:13pm
Confused...seen the other day in downtown Portsmouth...it has been SO LONG since I've seen an actual OPERATIONAL pay phone - especially outside and not in a mall - and right here on High Street & Effingham, there are *3*!!! UN-ROBBED!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 1:46am
Related image
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 2:07am
^^^ I can't believe that a school pupil would have to use that ridiculous 'dunce hat' ^^^

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 2:23am
Originally posted by Angry McPisseron Angry McPisseron wrote:

^^^ I can't believe that a school pupil would have to use that ridiculous 'dunce hat' ^^^
I just look at the log bench the kid is sitting on, I look at the walls and construction...and ask myself just how old can that photo be?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 7:03pm
Shocked...don't go 'longing for the old days'...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic