Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

MYf*ckingPILLOW!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2016 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

You know, if there is any justice in the world - this baby is stuffed with real ostrich feathers!!  Smile

Yeah, but only as long as they don't have to kill the ostriches!!!!

Or maybe if the ostriches were dead anyway.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 7:19am
There's simply no stopping this assclown. Turned the TV off because it was late, but mainly because this asshole came on. Turned the radio on and this asshole's commercial was on. No kidding. Turned it off right away.
SO I GO ON VEHIX.COM!....GOT A CAR TO SELL!....BUYING A CAR IS HARD!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 12:05pm
Commercial is irritating, pillow is fantastic.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I have trouble sleeping, I get neck pain usually on my left side.
I slept wrong the other night and now I have some pain on the right side.

PaW, please send 2 more 'My Pillows' to this address in Winnebago county.

I thought you were going to the den.
I hope you and your parents are doing well.

WinkI know this is an old post...but, as an update.

1.) I HAD some neck pains prior to grabbing one of these - they're gone, so there obviously is something to proper positioning of the head & neck, as he claims (nobody ever accused me of having 'common sense')

2.) I am finding I am sleeping much deeper and waking up more refreshed - and I'm supposed to be on a CPAP? HA! I'm feeling so good I keep forgetting about it and am pretty sure I'm gonna wake up dead, one fine day.

If you CAN afford these, grab them on the 2-for-1 sale (roughly $120) - pay attention to getting proper pillow (body weight counts - they are color coded)

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

If you CAN afford these, grab them on the 2-for-1 sale (roughly $120) - pay attention to getting proper pillow (body weight counts - they are color coded)

$49.88/ea at Walmart.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 1:40pm
^Darn - could have saved the postage and had them quicker
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 2:03pm
Try a bag of rocks.

You'll amazed at how it affects your sleep.

Concrete chips will do in a pinch, but they tend to have sharp edges and corners.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 3:11pm
CryYou're such a mean oil'h8ter!
LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2016 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

$49.88/ea at Walmart.

Save money. Sleep better.

Walmart
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 1:28am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

You know, if there is any justice in the world - this baby is stuffed with real ostrich feathers!!  Smile

Yeah, but only as long as they don't have to kill the ostriches!!!!

Or maybe if the ostriches were dead anyway.

Y'all are hitting it with the humor! Love it. All I can say is: BITE THE PILLOW AND TAKE YOUR SCREWING! Maybe this fancy ass pillow will make being the schtupped more enjoyable.Wink
I approve this message.
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 10:47am
This a$$hole is vying for the most annoying crap commercial of the year(s) award, and he'll easily win. Try to watch TV, pillow idiot comes on, try to listen to radio, pillow idiot comes on. WtF! Stop buying his garbage and he'll disappear like the $hit that disappears when you press down that lever.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 11:40pm
Maybe I will add an entry in the recommended/not recommended forum because that pillow is indeed a good thing.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2016 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

$49.88/ea at Walmart.

Save money. Sleep better.

Walmart
DisapproveYou prolly misread the package and Wallyworld is really selling 'Mei Piwwo', which is stuffed with seaweed by Chinese child slave labor.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2016 at 1:28am
Originally posted by pinniped pinniped wrote:

This a$$hole is vying for the most annoying crap commercial of the year(s) award, and he'll easily win. Try to watch TV, pillow idiot comes on, try to listen to radio, pillow idiot comes on. WtF! Stop buying his garbage and he'll disappear like the $hit that disappears when you press down that lever.

A contender, but, I still feel such sh*t as the U of Phoenix  Wish I had a Brain with the breathy hipster singer and especially the Target Dicky Dicky doo doo and Ford hipster/hip hop That's How I Roll commercial will beat out the bite the pillow and take your screwing commercial.

I approve this message.
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 8:40am
This assclown's F pillow crap is spreading like a virus. I heard this jerk's voice on 2 more radio stations.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 1:53pm

DisapproveYou prolly misread the package and Wallyworld is really selling 'Mei Piwwo', which is stuffed with seaweed by Chinese child slave labor.

That's funny right there, Paw!!  LOLLOLLOL
Also, probably true.

Can't believe I skimmed past that earlier.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 2:41pm

That's funny right there, Paw!!  LOLLOLLOL
Also, probably true.

Can't believe I skimmed past that earlier.

Gave me a chuckle, too.

C'mon, man!
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 5:03am
Read that this Lindell turd has been sued many times over the years for making false claims about his stupid product. CA just made this idiot pay $1 million to settle. They should've just kicked this annoying asshat off the airwaves. Of course, that's nothing compared to the what this jerk claims to spend on advertising per week, $1.4 million.
meecepeece View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meecepeece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 8:24pm
Actually this Pillow is sold in locations here. I live in St Paul MN and do not appreciate having the way people speak just because they live in a certain area made fun of first off. However I do agree the ad is played too often, and because I am IN MN we also have a load of extra ads for MyPillow and he is on talk show/Ews clips showcasing locals and businesses. The problem is that just because the commercial sucks or it is hated doesnot in fact mean its product also is bad, and I have tried a MyPillow. They demo them sometimes in places here. The pillow is fine. I do not think it is the greatest ever or best on the market, nor do I believe the claims that it can solve back or neck issues, a person should see a medical professional for legit pain. However, I do think the pillow is adequate, it does its job, and is not a scam, just because it is sold on TV. What IS bad, is the As seen on TV style company helpong him to sell his invention. Those places more often than not are scammers with the Shipping and Processing costs, or offer a Buy One Get One deal, then add on hidden charges. That has been happening with the MyPillow company too. This ad needs to be changed, do not offer a deal you are not prepared to follow through on to the letter.
If you could see the you that I see when I see you seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently, believe me-
meecepeece View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meecepeece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 8:27pm
The legal trouble is mainly due to false offers, lying about deals like buya pillow get a second one free then gouging folks with inflated shipping costs. Also about claims that it or ANY pillow can help cure an illness or pain. Neck pain, migraines, sleep apnea Etc. Are not because you have a bad pillow, for Apnea you need a Cpap machine, not a new pillow, so yes those claims neeed to be taken off the ad. The pillow itself is just fine.
If you could see the you that I see when I see you seeing me, you'd see yourself so differently, believe me-
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 11:00pm
Given what they charge for the thing, it ought to transform itself into a living sex goddess on command (OK... or god for the ladies) and do whatever you tell her/him to until you pass out from exhaustion, then turn back into a pillow and gently cradle and stroke your head while you sleep. Maybe whisper sweet nothings in your ear.

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2016 at 11:32pm
Unhappy
Someone stole My Pillow while I was out a few weeks back - no kidding.
I've torn this place apart - no pillow - someone made My Pillow Their Pillow, dammitnow!

Now I have NO Pillow, 

For some stupid reason, I REALLY thought about filing a police report because of the value of My Pillow (which was over $50) should have deemed a charge of Grand Larceny. Well, it DID, once upon a time when anything over $50 was Grand Larceny). Nope - still Petit Larceny as most states now want value to be between $500 and $1000
Now I'm misinformed and have NO Pillow, not My Pillow, not even a GhostofaPillow...think of poor PaW - out in the wet, nasty snow, with no pillow to call his own....shed a tear (and a few dollars) before you go to sleep, tonightCry 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 4:09pm
(CryI need AngMcP's MusicallyNoteyEmoticons for my brand-spankin'-new blues hit, "Nobody in my bed, not even My Pillow")

Last night I slept with NoPillow.
Kinda just curled up and fell out for 10 hours, before catching up on 'The Blacklist' with coffee and toast, then went reaching for NoPillow, 'cause MyPillow done left me for better head in another bed, I guess...Cry
prfbones View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prfbones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2016 at 7:52pm
Have you ever noticed that when the green line is drawn down the 'spine' of the girl lying in bed that the line (if you continued it past it's end point) would come out the side of her chest. It's either REALLY badly done or she has the worst case of scoliosis in the history of humans.

SUCH an annoying commercialAngry
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 6:13pm
I am seriously being annoyed by this assclown. That Lindell creep is getting stronger by the day, showing up on even more radio and TV stations. The only radio station I'm safe on is the classical music one, since they have no public advertising. The radio ad is worse than the TV one because his creepy voice comes on right away. At least with the TV commercial you recognize it and can change channels before this idiot shows his mug.

What a great deal. Log-in to my AMEX account and see a stinking my pillow offer - spend > $50 and get $10 back.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic