Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clorox 'Contest' (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clorox 'Contest' (video)
    Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 3:02pm
This is just so wrong!

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 5:53pm
LOLLOLThat's cute - and a game you can play as your bladder ages, too! (hint: need one more line *right next* to the bowl)
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 7:49pm
Agreed.   Those lines should be at least twice as far back.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

LOLbraggart.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 2:49am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

LOLbraggart.
I recall as a 16 year old three of my buddies and I after a couple of beers needed to relieve ourselves. We went to a field behind the burger shack and of course decided to have a literal pi**ing contest for distance. One kid said he had to go now! He adjusted to the optimal 30 degree elevation and let fly. At least 12 feet! the rest of us just peed on the ground and the other two just walked away but I congratulated him on his amazing feat. As far as the commercial goes I would not consider it an indoor sport.      
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 3:07am
^Did you shake his hand after congratulating him? Was it wet?
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 4:15am

^Did you shake his hand after congratulating him? Was it wet?
No. He shook my..... after I finished and his effing hand was cold!Wink
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 10:01am
As a kid, I was pretty good at blasting the family's sh*tstains off the inside of the toilet bowl. 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 6:57pm
^LOL

This is sick! What male adult influence would help make this happen?
Are they brothers? If they are that is another red flag.

Everybody knows you do this kind of thing outdoors, did you see that mom?
I think she would beat those boys 7 ways to sunday if they were pissing on her nice clean floor.

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

As a kid, I was pretty good at blasting the family's sh*tstains off the inside of the toilet bowl. 

Thank you for that T.M.I.  !!  Clap
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 7:39pm

DisapproveYou really should have concentrated on the entire bathroom, rather than doing a piss-poor job, doncha know. Is the below what happens when the school bully not only takes your lunch money, but also the money your mom gave you to get Clorox on the way home?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 8:46pm
^  Yep.  Mom, who used to iron bed sheets and organize plastic bags by size, kept the bathrooms looking like that.  LOL

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2015 at 8:48pm

DisapproveYou really should have concentrated on the entire bathroom, rather than doing a piss-poor job, doncha know. Is the below what happens when the school bully not only takes your lunch money, but also the money your mom gave you to get Clorox on the way home?

No.  This is what happens when you let those cows from the Big Lots commercials use the facilities.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 12:14am

[QUOTE=Thor]

[/QUOTE]

Gimme a keg of beer and some privacy and I'll have this place shining in no time!

Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 12:44pm
I already mentioned that I hate these new Clorox commercials...they're all gross-out!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 6:01pm
Happy to hear it's just a keg of beer, and not some handcuffs, a tube of spackle, some grapes and a whistle.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 2:32am
I don't care about stupid contests like that!
I bet I can piss more often than anyone else...even sometimes when I wasn't planning on it, doncha know.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 4:17am

I don't care about stupid contests like that!
I bet I can piss more often than anyone else...even sometimes when I wasn't planning on it, doncha know.

Reminds me of the story told by an old man. 
"I go to the bathroom everyday at 6 am... unfortunately, I don't get up till 8.
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2015 at 4:53am
I can't believe I didn't get Captain's beer keg reference until now!
I think all these horrid commercials are finally taking their toll.
Where's that beer again?  Beer
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic