Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liberty Mutual Car Insurance Ads!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 12:42am
Originally posted by crainbebo crainbebo wrote:

I saw the Brad commercial a few days ago. I can't stand that pukefest woman. F--k off Liberty Mutual - please get rid of these stupid ads!

This "Brad ad" is the worst of the worst.  They keep playing it over and over.  Like a chronic disease, it just won't go away.   I can't stand her and her phony "Look everybody!  I'm emoting!!"  attitude when she talks about totaling her crappy little car.  Looks like someone gave her a wedgie just before filming the ad, and told her to "look sincere!  Be intense!"    The ad is so violently annoying that it fails on all levels.  Just go away, you crazy whackadoo car-naming freak!
CapeCat
Sponsored Links

Mike T View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2016 at 6:48pm
Thanks Helen,
I sent a letter. I love it. If they're going to spend mega bucks on commercials, make them diverse and funny or interesting (oops, there's one of Liberty's commercials on TV right now. Sickening) They're loosing business. I canceled my Liberty Mutual house & car insurance last month. A small amount of revenge. HA!
LastResort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LastResort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 1:15am
I hate Brad.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2016 at 1:34am
Somehow I picture "Brad" being a white 1995-1998 Ford Taurus. The ugly jellybean looking one.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Commercialsmeh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commercialsmeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 3:59am
There's a new one that I absolutely despise. It has some bitch mentioning again about wrecked cars and then saying "Does page 22 of your policy say 'great news, you're covered'? No, it says bla bla bla bla bla bla."

Seriously, f**k off Liberty Mutual.
"Life can be like a TV show, but without the commercials"
~Anonymous
NJtoTX View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJtoTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 4:07am
Hard to believe they went from this type of sappy commercial to abrasive pieces of crap.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 5:32am
There is only one that really bothers me. It gets my vote as the best of this whole series of commercials, the actors a step above those in any and all of the other commercials in this series.
HOWEVER...in the beginning, anyone else think the guy is standing a few steps down so they are equal heigth? They also seem such a well-spoken, attractive couple - people I would enjoy meeting as long as they are NOT really brother and sister, which there just is nobody that can convince me they are not - and THAT drives me 3 shades of nuts, doncha know...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2016 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by ThatNerdInPhilly ThatNerdInPhilly wrote:

[QUOTE=Darthhillbilly]

They made a similar commercial to this one, she was the "poster child" of paying her bill on time.  STFU!!!

a) Paying your bill on time gives you nothing but avoided late charges.
b) Hydroplaning into a ditch "yeah" is the f*cking drivers fault!
    Buy some tires with some tread on them!
    Drive according to current weather conditions!
    Just don't be a stupid string bean bitch!!!  AngryAngry
ItsAllTME View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItsAllTME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 2:12am
I actually like the one with the page 22 "blah blah blah" chick. I don't know why, maybe her cranky sarcasm reminds me of myself? She beats Hell out of the "Brad" chick who has the most flexible, over animated eyebrows I think I've ever seen. She's also much more likeable than the brother & sister couple Pa mentioned ^ The woman is so mean & snarky, like she'd NEVER clip the food truck... stupid man... The shortened commercial is even worse, the look on her face is so pitiful I wanna sock her in the throat.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 4:17am

Ron,

Isn't this the one with the dorky, googley-eyed bitch?
Her eyeballs are hydroplane-ing.   Just sayin'.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

There is only one that really bothers me. It gets my vote as the best of this whole series of commercials, the actors a step above those in any and all of the other commercials in this series.
HOWEVER...in the beginning, anyone else think the guy is standing a few steps down so they are equal heigth? They also seem such a well-spoken, attractive couple - people I would enjoy meeting as long as they are NOT really brother and sister, which there just is nobody that can convince me they are not - and THAT drives me 3 shades of nuts, doncha know...

Maybe they can double date (possibly more) with the Folgers siblings?
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

Ron,

Isn't this the one with the dorky, googley-eyed bitch?
Her eyeballs are hydroplane-ing.   Just sayin'.
LOL
iSpot has disabled the video, I couldn't find it on YouTube.

She thinks she is SOOOO special because she can pay her bill on time, but not so bright about staying out of an accident. Angry

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 7:01pm
^*I* think she is cute and *I* am pretty sure she drives in upstate New Jersey, or around New York City or Long Island because what she says is all too commonly true, around there.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 12:03am
"Page 22 Blah Blah Blah" is airing all over the place here. On several channels during the day.
Just saw Brad once again about two commercial breaks ago. For the LOVE OF GOD...f--k off!
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
TV_Casualty View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TV_Casualty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 6:39pm
They really shouldn't make you pay those ridiculous rates though. Let's say you pay $5,000 to insurance company over x amount of years. You get into an accident and it costs $1,000 and they give you crap about how they shouldn't have to pay for it. Really? After I gave you 5 grand, you can't pay a grand? You still made 4 grand profit off of me!

That's why car insurance is one of the biggest scams.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Commercialsmeh Commercialsmeh wrote:

There's a new one that I absolutely despise. It has some bitch mentioning again about wrecked cars and then saying "Does page 22 of your policy say 'great news, you're covered'? No, it says bla bla bla bla bla bla."

Seriously, f**k off Liberty Mutual.
Yes!

I had trouble finding the video, once again, iSpot has disabled it. Angry

A woman proposes a potential scenario in which a driver gets rear-ended, causing the driver to need a tow. She then begs the question, "does your 22-page insurance policy say your covered?" In pure comedic fashion, she answers the question by quoting exactly what the insurance policy says, "blah blah blah." The Liberty Mutual Mobile App with Coverage Compass, allows customers to know exactly what is covered.

GulDukat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GulDukat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 10:06am

Ah, the stupid boyfriend/husband/man-child and his overbearing mother hen trope. Lovely.
crash1984 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crash1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by ItsAllTME ItsAllTME wrote:

I actually like the one with the page 22 "blah blah blah" chick. I don't know why, maybe her cranky sarcasm reminds me of myself?

It certainly is not as bad as the rest of the other Liberty Mutual commercials (which isn't really saying much ) plus that is the way things work with insurance companies.

As far as the ... Brad woman goes this stupid thing has been on for over a year and does not show signs of ending soon. The woman herself really needs to consider a straitjacket and rubber room because it is obvious that she is a few knights short of a crusade.
kicdrum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kicdrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 1:23pm
AMEN and AMEN! Every single ad they have features these actors trying so desperately to connect with you. looking you straight in the eye and talking sooooo sincerely about insurance. Reminds me of my college days in the theatre program and watching bad actors who thought they were genuine. It's a manic and desperate need to think they are connecting to the audience. I change the channel as fast as I can!
Mike T View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 7:17pm
Hellen! I love your gusto. If you can come up with more things to do to get Liberty to stop hammering us I'll help. I've noticed that their commercials are coming in on the same channel every 15 minutes. Keep up the good work. I'm with you 100%.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2016 at 10:46pm
I will never have insurance with these fkers. Brad just keeps annoying me, forcing me to mute the TV, and it's almost SEPTEMBER!! 2016!! Over a year and a fkn HALF!
ENOUGH LIBERTY MUTUAL! AngryDeadCensoredCensored
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 1:03am
Originally posted by ItsAllTME ItsAllTME wrote:

I actually like the one with the page 22 "blah blah blah" chick. I don't know why, maybe her cranky sarcasm reminds me of myself?... 

Thumbs Up I just love her! She reminds me of my late sister, a few of my cousins.
Guess I really like cheerful & chipper when combined with intelligent, 
deacon blues View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deacon blues Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 5:27am
The best way to bring our country from the abyss is to destroy the corporations by not buying into their ridiculous and insulting advertising. We must stop buying products that are hawked by those who think we are as stupid as their ad agents are
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 6:25am

^^^As there will always be different intelligence levels, there must be services that market to and operate at those levels.

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 2:47pm

^^^As there will always be different intelligence levels, there must be services that market to and operate at those levels.

yes but STOOPITT seems to be the one target that is ALWAYS in sights..the dullards that require REPETITION after repetition of the same DAMN CONCEPT

...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic