Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Movantik and the "bag 'o excrement"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Movantik and the "bag 'o excrement"
    Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 12:29am
Oh such a lovely sight... anyone else seen this one? It's another one of those fabulous drug commercials. This one's animated with a large pill and a woman carrying an over-stuffed suitcase labeled "constipation." Now what could that bag contain, I wonder?

I couldn't find a video on YouTube, anyone know where it may be posted? It's such a fine piece of... I just want to share! :)
Heavens to Murgatroyd!
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 1:31am

Some here are more familiar than I am with posting videos from iSpot. Maybe one of them can help out.   Here 'tis:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/79jG/movantik-opioid-baggage

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2015 at 3:34am
How disgusting! I hate that type of animation it reminds me of that annoying cartoon called King of The Hill! I HATE that show!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
hoffo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Some here are more familiar than I am with posting videos from iSpot. Maybe one of them can help out.   Here 'tis:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/79jG/movantik-opioid-baggage - http://www.ispot.tv/ad/79jG/movantik-opioid-baggage

Thanks for the scoop, I haven't checked out that iSpot site in a long while.  
Heavens to Murgatroyd!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 5:27pm
Disapprove...gee folks - all you need to do is look around the board for someone FOS and any of us would be glad to post your little bag of sh*t for all to see...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 6:13pm
"Opioid Baggage"  LOL

Don't try to carry that bag on to an airplane.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 6:17pm
It's been a long time since I've needed any serious pain medication, when you finally go, it's like giving birth.
There was no such thing as "enjoy the go".  Ouch
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2015 at 6:37pm
DisapproveBut there is such a thing as "go with the flow", especially at an inopportune time....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 8:54pm
That lady lives in a very accepting town. People weren't as understanding when I tried lugging around suitcases full of my poop, got a lot of dirty looks.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 7:39pm
And when that "baggage of crap" finally loosens, she can slap on a Tena and let herself go. - Who cares if it's only for small tinkles, just let it all go.

Sure, you may smell like walking septic tank...but enjoy the relief! Dead

Perhaps skip this pill and just eat a bag of Haribo Gummy Bears. From the infamous Amazon comments, this is like a laxative on crack. http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Gummi-Candy-Gold-Bears-5-Pound/dp/B000EVOSE4#customerReviews

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 7:59pm
^ LOLLOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2015 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/79jG/movantik-opioid-baggage

To post from iSpot...
[ f l a s h w i d t h = 5 0 0 H e i g h t = 3 2 3 ] / / w w w . i s p o t . t v / share/ Enter commercial code here. [ / f l a s h]
CapeCat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapeCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2015 at 2:28am
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

That lady lives in a very accepting town. People weren't as understanding when I tried lugging around suitcases full of my poop, got a lot of dirty looks.
Yes - and when the Opioid Pill is posing for his portrait in the park, he's got a modesty town draped over his lap.  Yet, the rest of the time, he's walking around town nekkid!!
CapeCat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic