Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ancient Aliens Sesame Street commercial (No Vid)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ancient Aliens Sesame Street commercial (No Vid)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crash1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ancient Aliens Sesame Street commercial (No Vid)
    Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 11:00pm
Don't know if anyone has seen this ad but watch the History Channel Long enough and you will. It is a parody of Sesame Street where they say two parts to a word and then put it together to say one word.

While I do consider Ancient Aliens a guilty TV pleasure I don't understand how a parody of Sesame Street is going to make me want to actually watch Ancient Aliens.
Sponsored Links

LoLoSalvatore View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoLoSalvatore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 11:12pm
It's just another way to infiltrate every type of home in America with the subtle push of their "alien agenda".
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 11:17pm

Originally posted by crash1984 crash1984 wrote:

While I do consider Ancient Aliens a guilty TV pleasure I don't understand how a parody of Sesame Street is going to make me want to actually watch Ancient Aliens.

Maybe because 6-foot tall birds that speak and prehistoric aliens are equally preposterous?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 11:24pm

Don't know if anyone has seen this ad but watch the History Channel Long enough and you will. It is a parody of Sesame Street where they say two parts to a word and then put it together to say one word.

Just sounds like more infotainment to me.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2015 at 6:58pm
I did make an honest attempt to find the video, sorry Crash.

I am fascinated by the possibilities of a superior intelligence giving the human race knowledge and inspiration.

I can't stomach this douche nozzle or his show.

tempacct View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tempacct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 12:09am
They get almost all of it right then go off the rails with their conclusions. One of the regulars David Wilcock claims to be able to channel entities and has recordings of himself channeling these beings.

Anyway, the correct answer isn't ancient aliens, it's Nephilim.
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 12:25am

It is a parody of Sesame Street where they say two parts to a word and then put it together to say one word.

Just for the record, that wasn't on "Sesame Street," it was "The Electric Company." Wink
tempacct View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tempacct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

It is a parody of Sesame Street where they say two parts to a word and then put it together to say one word.

Just for the record, that wasn't on "Sesame Street," it was "The Electric Company." Wink

Muppets were on Electric Company also? I remember both shows but I don't remember specifics about Electric Company. I thought for sure it was a Sesame Street skit.

Do you remember 3-2-1 Contact and Square One?
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 1:29am
Originally posted by tempacct tempacct wrote:

Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Muppets were on Electric Company also? I remember both shows but I don't remember specifics about Electric Company. I thought for sure it was a Sesame Street skit.

Do you remember 3-2-1 Contact and Square One?

I think what 3J is getting at is that the thing being parodied was on The Electric Company. It wasn't done by muppets... at least not the version I remember... it was done by human silhouettes. Letters would spew out of their mouths and meet in the middle of the screen, until you were all learny and stuff.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
tempacct View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tempacct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 2:34am
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

I think what 3J is getting at is that the thing being parodied was on The Electric Company. It wasn't done by muppets... at least not the version I remember... it was done by human silhouettes. Letters would spew out of their mouths and meet in the middle of the screen, until you were all learny and stuff.

Learning words on Sesame Street with various characters

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL549FA38CBD8A9B77

I haven't seen the Ancient Aliens commercial so maybe this isn't the one it parodies.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 4:50am

They get almost all of it right then go off the rails with their conclusions. One of the regulars David Wilcock claims to be able to channel entities and has recordings of himself channeling these beings.

Anyway, the correct answer isn't ancient aliens, it's Nephilim.

I can't even begin to imagine how pissed and frustrated an entity would be, to travel a gazillion light years, and

"...finally make contact, only to end up on a crappy cable TV show!"

LOL
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2015 at 10:22am

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Learning words on Sesame Street with various characters

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL549FA38CBD8A9B77

I haven't seen the Ancient Aliens commercial so maybe this isn't the one it parodies.

I haven't seen the promo either... we really need that link. LOL

Anyway, this is the one I'm guessing Triple J was thinking of.

"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 3:17am
Aliens and Sesame Street, all I keep thinking are the "Yip Yip's" LOL

CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 7:28pm
The show is GREAT!!! It's the promo that sucks
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic