Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Autonation snarky blonde bitch.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Autonation snarky blonde bitch.
    Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 1:56am
We've been getting bombarded with these ads for awhile now.

There is just something about the snarky blonde spokes twit they've been using for the past year or so, that just rubs me the wrong way.

I forget her name, but I Googled her awhile back & found out that she is one of three identical triplet sisters that were in some movies together, and she was also on Saved By The Bell for a few episodes.

All I really know about her is that she bugs me.

I don't like her big, toothy mouth, or the sound of her annoying voice (...ten... million... DOLLLURSSS!!!) or the way you can tell she's always trying to pour on the cute. But what I really can't stand is that hint of snarkiness & that slightly superior sneer you can detect on her face when she's telling you how most people paid less at blah blah blah.

Yuck. Stern Smile

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 1:59am
Jimbo: Cut her some slack, she's blonde so she drives a Porsche but couldn't spell VW if her life depended on it. Haven't seen this one but I hope they still don't sing the Ghost Busters ghetto song to Auto Nation.
I approve this message.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 2:00am
They do. Unhappy

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 2:38am
Her name is Leanna Creel. She played Tori, the tough motorcycle driving tough chick who replaced Elizabeth Berkley(Jessie, the ultra Feminist,) and Tiffani Ann Thiessen (Kelly, the popular Homecoming Queen and Zach Morris's girlfriend(the popular boy)on Saved By The Bell. Tori wasn't well liked because Jessie and Kelly were there from the beginning and had established history and out of nowhere this Tori chick(Jessie would tear me a new one if she saw me call Tori a chick. In fact, she punched out her brother for calling her a chick), replaces these two beloved girls. In fact, only Lisa(Lark Voorhees, the beauty obsessed Diva) was the only female to stay throughout all Seasons.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 3:15am

^ The fact that you know all that stuff---yup, you're Donathan.

verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 3:23am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

The moment I saw Saved By the Bell in Jimbo's post, I knew Donathan would be here to enlighten all of us.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 3:27am

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything, but..... Ermm

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 5:18am
Darken her hair and stuff her with 20 pounds of cheezburgers and she'd look like Katie Couric.  LOL

Remember that he also infests imbd... Shocked
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 5:58am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Yeah, I didn't want to say anything, but..... Ermm

Same here. I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt. But the evidence is just too overwhelming at this point.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 11:20am

Yet he'll continue to deny he's Donathan.

"I am not Donathan! I'm Calvin, you Rascals!"

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 11:30am

The truth is that women actually do get into fewer accidents than men do. The truth is also that women drive less than men do.

Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 12:46pm
Saved By The Bell is a popular cult classic. Lots of people love this show and know about it.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 12:53pm
Yeah, lots of people log into forums under multiple accounts too. Tongue
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 1:00pm
I am not anyone else on this board!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 1:55pm

The 1,000th time must be the charm. Now I believe you.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Calvin Calvin wrote:

Saved By The Bell is a popular cult classic. Lots of people love this show and know about it.

By lots of people, you mean lots of dopey little teenagers with crappy, juvenile, immature taste in entertainment, right?

MeTV has been running that show, four episodes b2b, every Monday night since back in June as part of their "Summer of Me" gimmick.

Needless to say, I don't go anywhere NEAR that channel on Monday nights & won't until they resume their regular programming schedule, which hopefully will be soon.

No coincidence that they'd run a show conceived & written to appeal to the mentality of teenagers, during Summer vacation, is it?

C'mon, man!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 10:44pm
^^ Noticed that on MeTv here, too. Saved by the bell is not classic television.
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 10:56pm
Saved By The Bell was a wonderful show! It is good, great, and awesome!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 10:58pm
Like The Brady Bunch, which they inexplicably chose to run on Friday night, it belongs on Sunday morning.

Those shows are not evening television.

Obviously they were trying to appeal to teenagers at home on summer vacation.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Calvin Calvin wrote:

Saved By The Bell was a wonderful show! It is good, great, and awesome!

So, is it looking at the pretty teenage girls or the pretty teenage boys that gets you so excited about it?

C'mon, man!
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 11:13pm
Well, I'm gay, so I would be watching for hot boys, but, the cast of Saved By The Bell are around my Dad's age.
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 11:30pm
I swear, sometimes it's just TOO obvious. So much so that I keep questioning if Betty isn't some other dark force sent here to impersonate Donna.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 11:52pm
My name is not Betty, Donathan, or Cally! It's Calvin!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 12:52am

I, personally, thought Small Wonder was a delightful, wonderful show.

Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2015 at 1:14am
I liked that the producers of the show upgraded Vicky The Robot to accomadate the changes that her actress, Tiffani Brisette was going through due to puberty.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic