Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shocking Video- The ugly side of YouTube

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shocking Video- The ugly side of YouTube
    Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 7:48pm
I don't mean to be morbid, any fool can end his or her life at any moment with just a foolish mistake.

Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 8:31pm
Somebody needs to throw a bucket of water up there, judging from the smoke, he's about to burst into flames.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 9:24pm
darwin
Poiuyt Power!!!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 9:41pm
Hmm... I wonder if the sound it made was because he was grounded to a hollow metal tube.

I would have expected a "crack" or a "pop".
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 9:51pm
His head actually flames up a few times if you watch closely.  
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Calvin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 10:03pm
I remember hearing that some idiot put himself on fore just because a Rapper did it in a music video. Clearly had no comcept of special effects. So damn stupid
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2015 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

His head actually flames up a few times if you watch closely.  

I saw that, it was kinda like the real life darwinian version of an 80's movie electrocution.

Shocked
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 2:52am

I've heard that an electrocuted human smells like cooked ham.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 10:20am
I'm going to start carrying a packet of iHop syrup in my pocket, just in case.

I want to smell maple-cured when I high-five a high tension wire.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 11:22am

A good honey glaze would be nice, too. Slather on and electrocute!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

That's better for the Emo kids, they're already spiral sliced.

Wink
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 3:35pm
Holy ! What a dumbass!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 4:08pm
Anybody else notice that this Darwin Awards candidate's nads were smoking after he got zapped? 

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 4:11pm
I saw the smoke starting to roll, but I didn't look close enough to see from where. 

LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 5:10pm
What I always find to be so eerie & morbidly fascinating about these kinds of video clips, is how you can pause them right at the very last split second before the instant of death & see someone in their last millisecond of life in this world.

It's like watching video of an airplane crashing nose first at full speed into the ground. If you pause it at the last instant before the nose of the plane touches the ground, you can look at it knowing that at that very instant in time, everyone inside is still alive with all their bodily functions still intact. If there had been some way to stop the motion of the plane & suspend it in mid air, like in a Roadrunner cartoon, they could have all just climbed out of the plane in the condition they were in at that millisecond in time, & walked away just as fine as you & me.

Then, one blink of an eye later, they were obliterated & vaporized into nothing.

That is like soooooooooooooooo weird, dude!!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 5:15pm

Yeah, but I want to see a clear close-up of his face the moment he gets zapped.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 5:28pm
No respect.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 9:06pm
Sorry. I guess I am totally lacking morbid curiosity. I refrain from slowing to look at a fatal traffic accident. I never watched "Faces of Death" on TV. It is not a revulsion thing, more of a respect thing.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

What I always find to be so eerie & morbidly fascinating about these kinds of video clips, is how you can pause them right at the very last split second before the instant of death & see someone in their last millisecond of life in this world.

It's like watching video of an airplane crashing nose first at full speed into the ground. If you pause it at the last instant before the nose of the plane touches the ground, you can look at it knowing that at that very instant in time, everyone inside is still alive with all their bodily functions still intact. If there had been some way to stop the motion of the plane & suspend it in mid air, like in a Roadrunner cartoon, they could have all just climbed out of the plane in the condition they were in at that millisecond in time, & walked away just as fine as you & me.

Then, one blink of an eye later, they were obliterated & vaporized into nothing.

That is like soooooooooooooooo weird, dude!!!!!

LOLLOL You is one sick f**ker.

I've been debating in my mind, if I should show that public official shooting himself in the head.
That's pretty bad, I didn't want to subject my friends here on the forum to that.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 9:27pm

I just watched some feature on BBC News about some Muslim woman who was beaten to death by a gang of men who mistakenly thought she burnt a Quran.   There was video of the killing.

I'm not gonna post any video or pics, but if anyone's interested, her name is Farkhunda.

Also, I've seen a video on LiveLeak of some Mexican or woman being beheaded by a guy.   Unlike most such videos, it's pretty clear and close-up.

There's just so much of this kind of thing I can watch. Don't get me wrong---I love to watch brutal killings. But the real thing? Not so much.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 9:33pm

I was thinking BBQ sauce...and maybe someone could train Calvathan how to electrocharge himself  like that.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I was thinking BBQ sauce...and maybe someone could train Calvathan to do that.

I dunno.   I'm thinking maybe some sorta light vinaigrette would be healthier.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I was thinking BBQ sauce...and maybe someone could train Calvathan to do that.

Best applied around the...

wait for it...

RIBS? Big smile

Yah cha cha!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I've been debating in my mind, if I should show that public official shooting himself in the head.
That's pretty bad, I didn't want to subject my friends here on the forum to that.
WinkShow Calvathan. Explain the rules of the wonderful new game it is about to learn.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 9:42pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic