Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toyota Jan is Back 1 of 3 Videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toyota Jan is Back 1 of 3 Videos
    Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 3:12am
After a too brief hiatus (vacation, new kid?) she is back. 3 new commercials in about a week. I could only find the little girl piggy bank one. The other 2 are "hologram 17 goes rogue" and "seriously".

EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Sponsored Links

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 3:25am
Arggh! I can't stand the little girl. I guess mama gold digger is teaching her well. Thumbs Down
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 3:46am
Just when I think they are phasing her out, she comes back like a bad virus! I've seen the hologram ads, so d@mn stupid!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 4:35am
Originally posted by sgtrock21 sgtrock21 wrote:

After a too brief hiatus (vacation, new kid?) she is back. 3 new commercials in about a week. I could only find the little girl piggy bank one. The other 2 are "hologram 17 goes rogue" and "seriously".

Been seeing those.

What sad, awful news. Ouch

Yuck.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
purple rose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 7:31am
Sure, that's what every newly licensed teenager wants.  A ten year old Camry.

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 8:43am
Originally posted by purple rose purple rose wrote:

LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
videotapeguy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote videotapeguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 3:45pm
At least Jan doesn't have hashtagitis anymore.
Back after three years away from here.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 5:32pm
These commercials SMASH the piggy bank while filled with holograms and are seriously annoying!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 6:31pm
the winking coupled with the odd mouth "click" noise makes me want to take a sledgehammer to my tv.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 6:32pm
Funny, in all the Jan commercials, Jan herself doesn't bother me too much. Hopefully she has a good agent who won't let her get too ditzy in these ads.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 9:35pm
jan is an insectish nebbish --she makes me miss PAT which is really saying something

why oh WHY do we need all these Flo knock-offs now? ad people
COME UP WITH ORIGINAL IDEAS
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by purple rose purple rose wrote:

LOLLOL
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2015 at 8:22pm
Oh. my. goodness.
I HATE THESE WITH A PASSION!! Especially the seriously one. I wish those stupid "Seriously" people would shut the f--k up! AngryAngryAngryAngry
And then little "Miss Spoiled Brat Wants a New Camry" - looks like she needs to enjoy being a kid before thinking about buying a car. Ripoff of Ford's holiday ads with kids wanting cars for X-Mas. Hope she enjoys a hand-me-down 1997 Camry when she's 16.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2015 at 4:25pm
Doesn't this b!tch know the meaning of "maternity leave"? Or does she somehow thrive on the life energy of aggravated commercial haters?
Commercialsmeh View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Commercialsmeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 3:12am
I'll be honest, I actually like the hologram one, I don't know why. Maybe it's the "Zero percent! Zero percent!" or something. I don't care for the other two though. 

I might get hate for this thoughUnhappy 
"Life can be like a TV show, but without the commercials"
~Anonymous
stan319 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stan319 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2015 at 10:37am
You would think that if they can do holograms, they would do one of someone famous and not this twit.
Also, an "investment" is not something that goes down in value every year ( like a car )
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 9:20am
have u noticed they try for a trendy, futuristic HOOK on every singe one? Drones, holograms, hashtags...  you SUCK Toyota!!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2016 at 2:57am
Theres a new spate of Jandemic ads and they continue her bland, uncharismatic and poorly written 'gag' ads..i never thought any spokeschick could make me value  FLO, but Jan..
shes the worst
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic