Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post like it`s 1995!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Post like it`s 1995!
    Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 9:36am
Well, can't wait to get home from my college classes to watch the brand new Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episode! I find them so awesome! That's right. I'm a 20 year old College Junior who is a huge fan of Power Rangers!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 10:15am

Your professors must be so proud.

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 10:21am
Someone is in middle-age denial, and compensating by creating a "good old days" role play.

Just what this site is for.

Thumbs Up
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 10:28am
I'm getting old and my mind is not as sharp as it used to be.
I think we've been down this road before. Embarrassed
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 11:01am
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 1:51pm
Stopped at Walgreens after classes to get some M And M chocolate. Love Walgreens. Would love to work for them someday.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 3:03pm
Wow, I was right, this really IS an idiotic "relive my childhood" role play thread.

Last post here, fresh out of attention whore kibble.

"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 6:42pm
Going to watch pearl jam live tonight! Those guys Rock!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Stopped at Walgreens after classes to get some M And M chocolate. Love Walgreens. Would love to work for them someday.....
What great aspirations from the new (graduate?). LOL

You don't seem quite cool enough to attend anything, let alone a PJ concert.
Are you fibbing to us again? Tongue

Did you get your 'Customer Service Degree' at Education Connection?
Sorry, Donna.  The Bullshlt meter is pegged again.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 7:11pm
Attention Whore
A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
2.interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
3.displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
4.consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
5.has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
6.shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
7.is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
8.considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are.

Basically, a drama queen
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Wow, I was right, this really IS an idiotic "relive my childhood" role play thread.

Last post here, fresh out of attention whore kibble.

Oh Brother. Not again.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 9:06pm
I'm not a doctor, but I like to play doctor with my wife.

How long are you going to play this weird card?

Are you really messed up enough that we should feel sorry for you?
C'mon, you are a sham and a big pile of bullsh*t?

Intellectual disability (ID), once called mental retardation, is characterized by below-average intelligence or mental ability and a lack of skills necessary for day-to-day living. People with intellectual disabilities can and do learn new skills, but they learn them more slowly.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 5:08am
Unless you've got a real zinger, just stop responding to him.  There are lots of other topics that you can usefully spend the precious irreplaceable minutes of your life participating in...
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 9:42am
If he wants to continue to put himself on display for all to see.
I don't see whats wrong with speaking my thoughts.
This is nothing new, this is what Donathan does, he eats it up good or bad.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 11:33am
You guys are sucking the fun out of this thread ....... It was supposed to be a fun thread. Let's try again....

I just bought a new Mobile phone! This is bigger than my cordless phone at home, but at least I'll have a way to chat with my friends and family on the go!

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 11:34pm
It not good to live in the past!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 12:08am
It's supposed to be a fun thread, Ad. Let's try this again. I am watching the Brand new Season of Full House! Full House is such a wholesome TV sh

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 1:00am
Commercials I Hate did not start until 1997, which if we use our basic math knowledge, was 2 years after 1995.  Therefore, it would not be possible to post like it was 1995. Smile
I have 168 characters remaining.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 1:06am

It's supposed to be a fun thread, Ad. Let's try this again. I am watching the Brand new Season of Full House! Full House is such a wholesome TV sh

it?

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

it?

Bwahahahahaha!

LOLClap
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 1:42am
Ok. It's 1995 and I haven't had to deal with any of Donathan's threads / trolling yet. 
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 1:56am

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

it?

Mwhahahaha! BRILLIANT RESPONSE!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 2:20am
You guys are still not in the spirit of this thread..... Turns into Super Saiyan Ninja in order to intimidate CIH posters into getting into Spirit of this thread....

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 2:36am
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh again with the Super Saiyan stuff? *takes out rocket launcher, fires, takes out Donathan*

Just having a little fun.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 4:42am
Originally posted by D D wrote:

You guys are sucking the fun out of this thread ....... It was supposed to be a fun thread. Let's try again....

Sorry, not us.  Maybe you should ask Sarah for help...  Shocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic