Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDonald's - Lemonade, WTF!?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: McDonald's - Lemonade, WTF!?
    Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 8:42pm
What the f--k is this HORRIBLE electronic dubstep la-la-la-lemonade crap music that is playing?! Seriously McDonald's? This doesn't convince me to visit your fast food restaurants.

-crainbebo
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
Sponsored Links

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 9:38pm
That's awful. It did remind me of this though;

LOLEvil Smile
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 12:08am
Their every ad must be a pain in my ass.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 5:11am
What is it about fads this generation where they just DON'T ****ING DIE?!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 12:50pm

A little research tells me this song is by a male record producer named SOPHIE.

I don't understand the music world anymore. When did producers become the actual performers? Why is this man named Sophie? Why does he sound like a woman? Is it someone else singing? If so, why is he the artist?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_(musician)

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 1:16pm
Love that Amy Schumer vid, but I have no interest in McD's "fancy drinks" since I let one of their smoothies melt and saw the end result.

Sick
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 3:29pm
That actually wasn't too bad. I'm not saying it was a masterpiece, it just wasn't as annoying as I expected it to be!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Love that Amy Schumer vid, but I have no interest in McD's "fancy drinks" since I let one of their smoothies melt and saw the end result.

Sick

You want to see gross? You should see an uncooked filet of fish that has been left at room temperature for an hour.
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by CaptainErnie CaptainErnie wrote:

Sick

You want to see gross? You should see an uncooked filet of fish that has been left at room temperature for an hour.

Nope, don't wanna see it. I love me some filet o fishes.

LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 4:12am

Sick

Nope, don't wanna see it. I love me some filet o fishes.

LOL

I discovered yesterday Junk in the Box discontinued the Moby Jack!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 4:53pm

Sick

I imagine just about any meat product left raw at room temp for an hour would be gross...I can barely stomach touching and preparing freshly defrosted chicken-breast out of a vacuum sealed package.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 6:18pm

^ Raw liver's really disgusting at any point.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 6:46pm
Not for people with a weak stomach, they use fly larvae in forensics all of the time.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 7:00pm
well, that doesn't really gross me out. I'd love to visit the Body Farm someday.

I think it's more along the line of something being actual food...all squishy and juicy and mildly slimy...but then you throw salt and spices on it, cook it for a few minutes and it's something you salivate over...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2015 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Not for people with a weak stomach, they use fly larvae in forensics all of the time.

Are the maggots supposed to gross me out?

Maybe I've watched too much CSI!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2015 at 6:25pm
This la la la lemonade commercial just came on here. Talk about abuse to the senses.
Shut shut shut  up the f**k f**k f**k!!

It completely sidetracked me.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 10:15pm
I also did a thread on this commercial: Titled something like McDonald's "Ghetto Lemonade." To me that sh*t they pass off as music sounds like ghetto subtext gibberish. We need someone to interpret may have some deep seated message of mass destruction or carnage in the US of A. And this piece of sh*t commercial always pops up on one of go to sights. www.chickipedia.com Because of McGhetto's pop up advertisement I've curtailed visiting this once fave site. Damn you Mickey Dees. Is your Ad Agency an arm of Al Queda or Isis?
I approve this message.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2015 at 2:47pm
Daily la-la-la-la-lemonHATE! McDonald's can f--k off.
Back after a long absence...still hating those commercials. Go away Limu Emu and Doug!
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:22am
That was weird...
I click on the link and within a few seconds, la-la-la-lemonade-ghetto-bull-s#&t is playing on ABC.
Is the NSA watching me and my TV viewing?!?! AngryAngry Frick off McDonald's!
CloudNiner89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CloudNiner89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 4:25am
I just can't believe this is an actual "song"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdLvp630plc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2015 at 7:32pm
McDonalds lemonade eh? Well, now we all know where the employees go to relieve themsleves
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
sunbreak777 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunbreak777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2015 at 10:10pm
Right now, this McDonalds' commercial is on my most hated list. It is so grating to the ear - repeating over and over, lemonade, look look lemonade. Horrible! I want to throw something at the television every time I hear it.
crainbebo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crainbebo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2015 at 12:07am
La-la-dailylemonHATE! F--k off McDonald's adtards. It's on my top 10 list for worst of 2015.
TylerBrown11 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TylerBrown11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2016 at 10:58pm
Oh, I hate that commercial. It stinks.
I hate commercials so much.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2016 at 10:02am
Originally posted by TylerBrown11 TylerBrown11 wrote:

Oh, I hate that commercial. It stinks.
Confused
Did you just pick a random page (40) when you started commenting on these old topics?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic