Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"I wonder what cheerleaders wear in Florida?"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chet Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "I wonder what cheerleaders wear in Florida?"
    Posted: 06 Sep 2008 at 9:38pm
You stupid stupid punk.    What do you think they wear?  G-strings and tassles?

This commerical is for some moving line.  The father is wondering if he can build a BBQ pit in the backyard, the wife is wondering if she can make a walk-in closet in the spare bedroom and this punk is leaning his head out the window.    

What a dork.  I hope you get your ass kicked in Florida.
Sponsored Links

msdeli View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msdeli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 1:49am
Tell us how you really feelWink.  I guess where they come from they wear pants and turtlenecks.  Of course the way the world is today I wouldn't be suprised if they did wear G strings and tassles.
cfif View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cfif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 2:04am
God I hate this one too....hey, newsflash, I live in Florida, and my guess is is that they wear the same sh*t as they do from wherever you came from you stupid Yankee.
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 4:19am
Hey if Cheerleaders are wearing g-strings and tassels, tell me where, cause I'm buying a ticket to the game!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Skippy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly Skibibbles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 5:05am
This one was way too cheezy and 80's stereotypical. The only thing that could make it any cheezier is if he said "Duuuuude"

I also hate the fact that the family is driving a toyota in this commercial.
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 6:48am
From what I heard about Florida. If they wore anything skimpy , they'd be investigated and arrested for indecency.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2008 at 4:59pm
Yuppers, Jero.
They can be conservative - thus that commercial does no justice to, nor for Florida.
Always wondered if it was because so many folks were transplants from elsewhere and brought their 'ways' with them.
We lived in Tampa for 10 years (one son was born there).
Florida is for a certain types of folk - not us. Nice people and all, but we couldn't handle the humidity - we can barely handle any kind of hot weather, anymore.  

Chet Desmond View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chet Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 6:37pm
I have anger issues.... especially with stupid commercials.  ;)
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 7:04pm
Hey, CD! No complaints from this corner...'stupid commercials'? You're in the right place to warn others about 'feeling the pain' you were forced to endure. 
stuartdooley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stuartdooley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2009 at 11:21pm
I completely abhor this commercial, because I live in Florida and do NOT want this bunch or their damned family truckster in this state.  I hate this commecial second only to KARL and his STINKY ROOM!

Sheerterror77@hotmai View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheerterror77@hotmai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:15am
Originally posted by stuartdooley stuartdooley wrote:

I completely abhor this commercial, because I live in Florida and do NOT want this bunch or their damned family truckster in this state.  I hate this commecial second only to KARL and his STINKY ROOM!

Haha. Lies!! When someone just sprays febreez in the room and I walk in or am in the room I get this choking sensation and this weird taste in the back of my throat, its awful.
RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by cfif cfif wrote:

God I hate this one too....hey, newsflash, I live in Florida, and my guess is is that they wear the same sh*t as they do from wherever you came from you stupid Yankee.

Not really- you have to take into account weather differences.

Florida Gater's Cheerleaders:

Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleaders:

Of course I would still put it to all fof them but good. Preferably in multiples of three.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic