Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I want a free speech thread with no nanny filter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I want a free speech thread with no nanny filter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

I'm sure she has. She always does.

Oh yeah, she always has something funny and brilliant to say, but she just hasn't made the news with any of them lately.  It's possible that the left has finally figured out that she actually enjoys their hissy-fits and "outrage".

Sponsored Links

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:48pm
I didn't mean for it to be swear central. Just an uncensored topic that allows certain points to be made. I mean come on, we are all adults here, this isn't 4chan. We are just a group of adults that would like to express ourselves freely. We pretty much moderate our own threads. I am not requesting a free for all, just a place when and if we swear, that it not be censored. Or hell, censor the swears, but don't impose the ban hammer which I would have been banned earlier this morning while trying to make a point. Maybe I'm wrong, probably am, but I just got pissed about the flame room leaving certain people offended. If you don't like it, then don't f**king read it. Words only have power if you let them.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Oh yeah, she always has something funny and brilliant to say, but she just hasn't made the news with any of them lately.  It's possible that the left has finally figured out that she actually enjoys their hissy-fits and "outrage".

I don't know what's funnier, you calling that vomit spewer a "she" or calling his vile, evil drool "brilliant".

I think the reason why you haven't heard from "her" in awhile is because it's taking a long time to recover from the Adam's apple reduction surgery.

Or maybe he just can't talk with his mouth constantly full of Rush Limpballs' pork sausage.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:13pm

That's the best you have?  

Don't worry.  It's the best most of you libs have, other than "She's so meeeean".  LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:15pm

I didn't mean for it to be swear central. Just an uncensored topic that allows certain points to be made. I mean come on, we are all adults here, this isn't 4chan. We are just a group of adults that would like to express ourselves freely. We pretty much moderate our own threads. I am not requesting a free for all, just a place when and if we swear, that it not be censored. Or hell, censor the swears, but don't impose the ban hammer which I would have been banned earlier this morning while trying to make a point. Maybe I'm wrong, probably am, but I just got pissed about the flame room leaving certain people offended. If you don't like it, then don't f**king read it. Words only have power if you let them.

I don't think there's much clout behind those warnings you got.  I think it's probably mainly a scare tactic.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:26pm

That's the best you have?  

Don't worry.  It's the best most of you libs have, other than "She's so meeeean".  LOL

It was a damn sight better effort than you swooning & grovelling over him & blubbering about how "brilliant" he is!!!!

If the mental feces that oozes out of that guy's mouth is what passes for brilliant with some people, all I can say is, go get a library card, check out some good books & start reading.

Maybe in a while, you'll develop a more accurate sense of what does & does not constitute brilliance.

I mean, I call my farts brilliant once in awhile, but I know I'm just kidding.

Even though they DO more closely approximate brilliance than anything Mann Coldwhore has ever said....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:35pm
I just thought it was kind of intolerant to ban the use of someone's name, just because of that person's intolerance. 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:36pm

I didn't mean for it to be swear central. Just an uncensored topic that allows certain points to be made. I mean come on, we are all adults here, this isn't 4chan. We are just a group of adults that would like to express ourselves freely. We pretty much moderate our own threads. I am not requesting a free for all, just a place when and if we swear, that it not be censored. Or hell, censor the swears, but don't impose the ban hammer which I would have been banned earlier this morning while trying to make a point. Maybe I'm wrong, probably am, but I just got pissed about the flame room leaving certain people offended. If you don't like it, then don't f**king read it. Words only have power if you let them.

I don't think there's much clout behind those warnings you got.  I think it's probably mainly a scare tactic.

Maybe. But where i put my "bad" words, it showed up as something like USER IS TO BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE REPORT POST!, so I promptly edited my post. My point was unable to be made. It's not that big of a deal. As I stated earlier, I started this thread in anger. I generally try to be respectful of everyones feelings on here, but sometimes certain things need to be said to make a point. Even the Hanky thread has whine asses in it now. Just pisses me off. If you know or think you might be offended by the almighty power of words, don't f**king read it. Everybody is so easily offended by words now. It's like dealing with children sometimes.  Oops, I am offended by my last statement. I should report myself to the FA immediately. Disapprove

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:37pm

There, there, Jimbo.  I understand.  I know how frustrating she is to you and yours.  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by BrianO BrianO wrote:

I just thought it was kind of intolerant to ban the use of someone's name, just because of that person's intolerance. 

I think banning his name was more symbolic than anything else.

It was like saying..."I hate this subhuman piece of shi† so badly, I'm going to symbolically "disallow" (though not really) his name on this forum!!!"

Kinda making a point more than actually forbidding the use of the name.

Of course, his right wing fans & supporters just see the "ban" as yet another propaganda tool wherein they can cry poor abused little victim!!!

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:55pm

There, there, Jimbo.  I understand.  I know how frustrating she is to you and yours.  LOL

Still referring to him in the female gender, eh?

C'mon, man!
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:56pm

Oh yeah, she always has something funny and brilliant to say, but she just hasn't made the news with any of them lately.

Oh believe me, the day SHE says anything even slightly, remotely, CLOSE to funny and brilliant it will be major news nationwide.

"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 9:57pm
Ann, is a man?   I'm sooo cornfused?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

They don't call him "Ann the man" or just "Mann", for nothing!!!

Check out the Adam's apple, sometime.

Dude city.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

She's not a man.  That's just what libs like to claim.  I guess she's just not demure enough to fit in with their idea of how right-wing ladies should behave.  They prefer them to be dumb Southern belles.  It fits their narrative better.

Libs really wish she was on their side.  If she was, she'd be hailed as a strong feminist maverick.  LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:14pm

She's not a man.  That's just what libs like to claim.  I guess she's just not demure enough to fit in with their idea of how right-wing ladies should behave.  They prefer them to be dumb Southern belles.  It fits their narrative better.

Libs really wish she was on their side.  If she was, she'd be hailed as a strong feminist maverick.  LOL

If he was on our side, he wouldn't be the nasty, obnoxious, vicious hate spewer that he is.

But talk about gender bending.... AC is a man who pretends to be a woman, while Glenn Beck is a woman who pretends to be a man.

Too confusing!!!!

Who knew right wingers were so kinky & freaky?????

C'mon, man!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 11:21pm

We are all adults here. I would like to request a an unmoderated thread. A thread where people are allowed to practice the first amendment. Freedom of speech. Maybe it could be it's own topic with a warning. Too much BS in the flame room. This could be a room without the nanny filter. Anything typed is unfiltered. Again, it will be warned in the topic title. Hell, abandon all hope ye who enter here. 

Not trying to be a jerk or an ass, but at this point, we could use something like this. Thanks for your time.

Really? I don't feel the need to curse and use racial slurs on a message board. What are "warnings" gonna do? This is a public board, not to mention Bots don't read warnings.
Surely there must be some freedom of speech message boards out there where you can take your frustrations out censor free. 
thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:21am
To be clear, I don't mean to offend anyone. This is a purely informative post.
That said... *ahem* ...

shit
fuck
cunt
twat
faggot
nigger
slut
whore

Thumbs Up

http://www.linkstrasse.de/en/fullwidth-converter

You could write your rant, and then simply copy and paste to convert before posting. Takes like 5 seconds after you're done writing, and doesn't interrupt your train of thought.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:53am
Quote But talk about gender bending.... AC is a man who pretends to be a woman, while Glennda Beck is a woman who pretends to be a man.
  Yes, he does tend to become a bit of a drama queen when he breaks down into an emotional crying jag on the radio.  That's when I switch stations...

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:05am
LOL Nice. But not the point. Iwhen I posted this thread, I didn't mean for it to be swear central. Maybe I worded it wrong. Just a place to vent and be allowed to make a point. I don't condone the overuse of "bad" words, but would like to able to have a place to just vent. Even the Flame room is full of whiners. This topic would have a warning on it such as "abandon all hope ye who enter here" or something else that. Or maybe "If you're easily offended, stay the f**k out". I don't know. I'm just an angry individual. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic