Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Recommended / Not Recommended
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Publix cakes and Publix Premium ice cream!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:43am
I have a Master plan going on...... I have a hidden agenda.....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:49am
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 10:48am
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:00pm
C'mon. Nobody gets this? Evev the gamer folk?

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:11pm
I got it, I even have the game DL'd onto my XBox.

But it's a donna thread.

Limiting posts.

You know the drill.

Wink
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:37pm
Gotcha Wink 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

I have a Master plan going on...... I have a hidden agenda.....

When Donna has a master plan, I see a train wreck.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:46pm
Ron, the video doesn't work. It says watch this on YouTube bla bla bla. 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 7:55pm
^ I hate when that happens, let's try this one.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 8:57pm
Perfect. Thanks. Wink

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 1:29am
Well, my master plan is to get millions of people to want to eat delicious Publix cakes and Publix Premium ice cream! They will know the sweet, creamy, rich taste of Publix cakes and Publix Premium ice cream! Once people begin craving those delicious Publix cakes and Publix Premium ice cream and buying those delicious desserts, Publix Finances will skyrocket, and then Publix will be able to buy out even well known National dessert companies! Publix will become a world wide known and highly loved dessert supplier! Laughs like a Maniac*
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 1:54am
Pubix is about as good as the faecal matter after someone's eaten an actual superior ice cream like Ben & Jerry's.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Well, my master plan is to get millions of people to want to eat delicious Publix cakes and Publix Premium ice cream! They will know the sweet, creamy, rich taste of Publix cakes and Publix Premium ice cream! Once people begin craving those delicious Publix cakes and Publix Premium ice cream and buying those delicious desserts, Publix Finances will skyrocket, and then Publix will be able to buy out even well known National dessert companies! Publix will become a world wide known and highly loved dessert supplier! Laughs like a Maniac*
Oh Donna,

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 11:56am
It's not bullsh*t, Ron. Publix will become a top dessert supplier! The more people taste those delicious Publix desserts, the more people will fall in love with Publix. . In fact, on a different website, someone even pointed that the Publix Premium ice cream tasted better than the National Brand of ice cream, and was about a dollar cheaper..... The love of Publix desserts is spreading.......

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 12:09pm
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 12:50pm
I'll stick with Graeter's, the Cincinnati home-grown sensation that's sweeping the nation.

Not only are their cakes delicious, but the ice cream? Around Easter time, when they're making bunnies and such, they toss in the chunks of any bunnies that get broken during production. I found a whole milk chocolate ear in my Toffee Chip once. Mind you, that's the parlor scoops where you find the BIG chunks. The chunks you find in pints are usually smaller.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 4:06pm
Publix will buy out Graeter's soon. Publix desserts will soon be everywhere. It will be like 1984!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 5:30pm
Graeter's will never sell! They're family owned and operated and die-hard opposers of the big corporate machine!
I can see mom and pop Graeter now, spitting in the general direction of Walpubix bakeries!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 6:39pm
Donna, you should try to get a job at Publix.
Wait a minute, you were already an account executive at Walgreens?
I get so cornfused.
Here are some thoughts about Publix from people who have more credibility than you...

Oh!  Who has more credibilty than you??

EVERYONE!!!!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 6:56pm

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Graeter's will never sell! They're family owned and operated and die-hard opposers of the big corporate machine!
I can see mom and pop Graeter now, spitting in the general direction of Walpubix bakeries!

Why not?  Ben and Jerry's sold to Unilever many years ago.  Money talks.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 7:15pm
Wasn't there a 'Jerry Garcia' flavor at Ben and Jerry's?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 8:00pm

Cherry Garcia.

I was never a huge fan of Ben and Jerry's.  Too much nonsense going on in their ice cream.  Cookie bits and caramel and pie crust and all that stuff.  I like ice cream mostly plain.  B+J used to have a good Vermont Blueberry, though.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 8:09pm
Luckily, they say what's in them on the label. I don't like a lot of bits all the time. Cherry Garcia Is okay. Cherry ice cream, huge chunks of cherry, and those little chocolate bricks. If you don't want the chocolate, then I'd say buy Haagan Daz's Cherry Amaretto gelato instead. Slightly better ice cream flavor and you still get the big cherries.

My standard go-to for B&J is something like the strawberry cheesecake. Very simple flavours, and the additions make sense (swirls and bits of loose graham cracker crumbs and strawberries)

Still, there's a handful of 'em I imagine are only made for stoners.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Why not?  Ben and Jerry's sold to Unilever many years ago.  Money talks.

Just let me have my Donathanian fun, wouldja?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2015 at 8:30pm
Publix has a flavor called Birthday Cake. Tried it once. Pretty good. Kinda sweet, sorta pink & white & has candy pieces & some kind of cakey stuff I think.

They also sell that Graeter's brand, too.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic