Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taco Bell Bacon Chalupa Dude Magnet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suenewtotx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taco Bell Bacon Chalupa Dude Magnet
    Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 5:20pm

Two attractive young women are out together at a nightclub.  One of them suddenly detects the smell of bacon.  Her friend reveals that she has a Taco Bell Bacon Chalupa stashed away IN HER PURSE!Dead  Since men supposedly can't resist the smell of bacon, she figured this would be a great way to attract them.  Lo & behold, three attractive guys approach the two women, lured by the intoxicating aroma of bacon like a pack of starving dogs.  It's as if these two chicks can't attract any men on their own!  If you're that good looking & can't get a guy to notice you, needing bacon to do the job, then something's wrong.  Of all the commercials I've seen, this one takes the cake for about the most ridiculous & sucks the big chalupa.ConfusedPig    

Sponsored Links

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 5:26pm
Bacon smells disgusting. Who'd want to go around carrying that portable laxative in their purse?
Skerlnik View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skerlnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

Bacon smells disgusting. Who'd want to go around carrying that portable laxative in their purse?

*gasp!*  Bite thy tongue!!!!

Bacon is nature's perfect food!  Bacon heals all wounds!  Bacon is what binds the universe together!  Bacon is the solution to Fermat's Last Theorem!  Bacon is why God gave us fire!   Bacon is why the chicken crossed the road!  Bacon is what gives life meaning and purpose!  

I want bacon-wrapped, bacon-stuffed bacon, with a side of bacon!

If you don't like bacon, then give it to ME, or face my bacon-y wrath!

Orly View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 10:25pm

Speaking of bacon, when you were a kid and with your friends, did you go "sniff sniff sniff -- I smell BACON!" whenever there was a cop around?

I miss the good ol' days.
"I know that human being, and fish can coexist peacefully".
-- G.W. Bush
Skerlnik View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skerlnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by Orly Orly wrote:

Speaking of bacon, when you were a kid and with your friends, did you go "sniff sniff sniff -- I smell BACON!" whenever there was a cop around?

I miss the good ol' days.

No, we were even lamer:

"I smell bacon, I smell ham, I smell a pig in a white sedan!"

(Why do I remember these things?)

Orly View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 10:42pm
Dang, that's much better than just smelling bacon! LOL
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 5:33am
You know what they need to do? Bring back dinosaurs using DNA like they did in Jurassic Park. Then breed them as livestock so we can get dinosaur bacon.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Skerlnik View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skerlnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 5:40am
::;;;drool:::::

Mmmmm.....dinobacon....

Breed a bacon hog with a stegosaurus.  Acres 'o bacon!!!

Hafk View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hafk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 5:45am
Bacon = 42.

Both are the answer.
8 Track Single View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 8:03pm
After watching this latest revolting ad campaign, Taco Bell should DROP THE CHALUPA once and for all. 
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:25pm
What I hate most, and perhaps it's subtle, but I think they are trying to make the girl with the chalupa in her purse look like the blond's ugly friend. Neither of them are ugly, but the way the blond  looks at her and sort of scoffs "come on that won't really work" makes her seem like she's purposely being a bitch to the other one. Her face is so smug and cutesy when she says that, I hate it.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 11:21pm
I *LOVE* bacon - cooked, or not quite - always have - but that commercial almost made me gag on the spot. Half drunk in a hot bar - and a group of gigglitches come sit near you - and ONE of them smells like day-old BACON - and SHE SMILES in plain view ???!!!!
Yea...right.
If I'd smile, I'd hurl.....

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I *LOVE* bacon - cooked, or not quite - always have - but that commercial almost made me gag on the spot. Half drunk in a hot bar - and a group of gigglitches come sit near you - and ONE of them smells like day-old BACON - and SHE SMILES in plain view ???!!!!
Yea...right.

Agreed. Bacon is great... but a woman should not smell like bacon. Dead LOL
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Yea...right.

Kermit would disagree....Big%20smile
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2008 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Originally posted by Triple J Triple J wrote:

Yea...right.

Kermit would disagree....Big%20smile
Oh? Why do you think he avoided Miss Piggy for so many years? LOL
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2008 at 1:30am
I'll give you a worse ad:

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic