Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geico-Cat "It's what you do" (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Geico-Cat "It's what you do" (video)
    Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 6:07pm
There's probably some people here that are fond of the felines.

I'm going to hate it because 'It's what I do'.

Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 8:07pm
The cat isn't ignoring him, the cat is simply good at math.

"My human sank 4 feet in ten seconds, he's 6 feet tall, he'll be gone by time I finish this prob... Whoop, there he went".

Mr. Whiskers knew there wasn't time to save his human, or he would have run for help. Mr. Whiskers knew his human was going to die, but didn't want his human to die alone. Mr. Whiskers did the best he could for his human.

That and got to watch some Faces of Death live and in person, what cat is going to pass up a chance like that?
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 8:12pm
LOL

So, aka ron, you don't like cats?  Confused
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 8:26pm
I've had cats, it's not that I dislike them.
I understand why people like cats.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

Mr. Whiskers knew there wasn't time to save his human, or he would have run for help. Mr. Whiskers knew his human was going to die, but didn't want his human to die alone. Mr. Whiskers did the best he could for his human.

You give them too much credit.  My cats would be demanding I feed them before I die.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 8:56pm
LOL

That's what the blank stare was, that moment when Mr. Whiskers realized he wasn't going to get fed.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 10:44pm
Yeah that ads pretty accurate unless your feeding them, petting them, cleaning their cats pan, or sitting down to relax with you, they want nothing to do with you. Sorry, but its true!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 11:04pm
No, in point of fact, it's NOT true.

Gravy always wants something to do with me when I'm walking through doors, because he plops in them to stop me.

Biscuits always wants something to do with me when I'm working on... anything. Anything on a counter, desk, or bench, because he gets behind me right under my feet and waits for me to turn and trip over him.
Cat Fud View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cat Fud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 2:44am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by Darthhillbilly Darthhillbilly wrote:

You give them too much credit.  My cats would be demanding I feed them before I die.

If I died in my bed overnight, my two cats would gnaw the flesh off my bones. (Hence, my screen name "Cat Fud".)Dead
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 3:00am

^  Happened to a guy I used to work with.  It was 2 weeks before anyone found him, and by that time, the cats were eating his face.  That was what I heard, anyway.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 3:03am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

^  Happened to a guy I used to work with.  It was 2 weeks before anyone found him, and by that time, the cats were eating his face.  That was what I heard, anyway.

Sounds like a tall tail to me.  Wink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 3:07am

He'd retired and moved to Texas.  He was very overweight and had related health problems.  He also had 2 cats.  It was 2 weeks before anyone checked on him in his apartment.  Maybe the smell alerted other residents.  So it's not preposterous.  Cats gotta eat.

If I died and my cats had no access to other food, I'd fully expect them to start feasting upon my flesh.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 3:13am
^ I guess you didn't get my little pun.  Tail, not tale.  Shocked
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 3:15am

OK.  I get it!  LOL

mjk View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2015 at 3:25pm
Meh. It was better than some Geico ads.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic