Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FarmersOnly.com Cindy and Jason

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dirtdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FarmersOnly.com Cindy and Jason
    Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 6:59pm
Not only have these commercials just annoyed the f**k out of me because of that sh*t jingle and well because sh*t kickin Hillbillys just annoy me with their ignorance and stupidity...these two morons take the stupidity and sappiness to a new level.

"“I’ve been around livestock all my life, I always knew what I wanted and she’s everything that I’ve been looking for.”

He likes his women on the cow side I guess...
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 7:15pm
LOLLOL
Mmmm, I bet she cooks good though.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 7:35pm

Why are you making fun of 'FarmersOnly.Com'? Where do you think I met *MY* beautiful wife?! Well, it wasn't there (we didn't have ANYTHING.com,back then)

...but a few of our pups' Godparents are farmers, doncha know. Some of the smartest, strongest peoples I beez knowin'...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
FennelCartwright View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FennelCartwright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 8:37pm
Do the terms and conditions of the service allow you to date family on farmersonly.com? Asking for a friend.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 8:52pm
LOL
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 12:30am
The real scary thing about this is that these people are BREEDING!
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 1:46am
At least they got rid of the sister and brother... Sorry...husband and wife cartoon.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 4:52am
Originally posted by FennelCartwright FennelCartwright wrote:

Do the terms and conditions of the service allow you to date family on farmersonly.com? Asking for a friend.
LOLLOLWink
Just between 'really close & tight friends', let's wait for mom to call and give her 'o.k.' before we post an official response to your question, alrighty?...and did you send Dad home, yet? He needs to get bread & milk before dinner....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 5:41am
Just came on searching for this one.  Cringeworthy.  Especially when she starts singing at the end.  Cringe!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 3:29pm
Her singing makes me want to vomit. Maybe even grab a shovel, put them both down, then feed them to the pigs. All while laughing maniacally and whistling Old MacDonald Had A Farm.

EMCEE View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EMCEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

Her singing makes me want to vomit. Maybe even grab a shovel, put them both down, then feed them to the pigs. All while laughing maniacally and whistling Old MacDonald Had A Farm.

Seconded on her f*cking singing. Made my soul scream in agony.
Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.

- Mark Twain

Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:36pm
Where is Peyton when you need him??

On second thought, a cameo appearance wouldn't rescue this one.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:56pm
Oh man.. Now I can hear him humming and singing this stupid jingle. Thanks for that. WinkLOL

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 12:42am
Ok, it's possible that this one is actually worse:

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FennelCartwright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 5:49am
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FennelCartwright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 5:50am
Originally posted by usmaak usmaak wrote:

Ok, it's possible that this one is actually worse:

Friggin' guy is obviously suffering from schizophrenia. He'll fit in just fine with this "service".
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic