Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Uh oh! Trouble in store for a certain CIH member??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Uh oh! Trouble in store for a certain CIH member??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 12:30am
Tiz, coworkers have told me that there are meetings happening when I am off. Today, miraculously, a meeting happened today, while I was at work today, after a very long time of no meetings on my workdays. But, I was not part of the meeting, due to ringing up customers.......
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Number One Navy Seal View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Number One Navy Seal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 6:43pm
Donathan, you and I aren't exactly friends, but I think I can give you sound advice.... 7 years, and you are only being paid $1.00 more than a Newbie who came a year ago? I think you're being played by your job. I know of people who have been at their jobs for only 3 years, and made $5.00 more an hour in just 3 years. I'd seriously talk to my manager(s) and straight up ask them if I am being played for a fool.....
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 10:52pm
Donnie is happy being a cashier. If McDonald's starts paying $15/hour Ermm for their cashiers to ask "would you like fries with that?", Donnie should scoot right on over.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 10:58pm
LOL I read about that. Now there is all the little protests starting because of that news. Wouldn't that be messed up. McDonalds paying more than most of the jobs we have around here, including welders, subcontractors, the factories and just about all the other jobs. 
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by i8acannibal i8acannibal wrote:

LOL I read about that. Now there is all the little protests starting because of that news. Wouldn't that be messed up. McDonalds paying more than most of the jobs we have around here, including welders, subcontractors, the factories and just about all the other jobs. 

Heard at your local McDonald's soon afterward:

"One Big Mac, small fries and a small Coke? That'll be $24.95, please."

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 11:57pm
LOL  You're probably not too far off.. 

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 11:32pm
NONS question to me made me think. So, I went on Google, and, according to one of the Wages websites, I only make roughly $2.00 more than minimum wage, after working over 7 years. Though, I am on the higher scale of Cashier wages,(Highest wage that was listed was roughly $10.10 per hour, I make $9.50 an hour), it does seem sucky that in 7 years, my pay raise only ended going up $1.50. I started off at $8.00 an hour....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 11:52pm
Just means that you have to try harder and make yourself invaluable to the company. Show them that you are worth more and that if you are irreplaceable. That's what I do and it's always worked for me. Show them that you want to be more than just a cashier. Show interest in other departments and positions. 

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 12:00am
especially positions. An employee open to all positions is very lovable.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 12:50am
But, I don't want to be anything but a Cashier. I love being a Cashier....

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 12:53am
I'm sure....I know what kind of sick things y'all do behind those counters.

I SHOULD know, I'm often the one underneath 'em.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

But, I don't want to be anything but a Cashier. I love being a Cashier....

Well, then you can't complain about the low pay.

Cashiering is a low paying job.

Don't they have a district or regional office near you that you could maybe get a job in the mailroom at then work your way up from there?

Or maybe you could become head cashier.

Buy a pair of knee pads & let them know you're interested.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 9:47pm
Donnie loves looking at all that money in the register. That or he likes flirting with the old ladies asking which aisle the Ben Gay is located.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 9:55pm
Or in this case, the Ken Gay.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 11:15pm
They sell those too...

...Donna gets the employee discount on his.

C'mon, man!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 11:19pm
^
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 11:24pm
Bet he'll love playing with that.

Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 11:31pm
LOL  Butt Lightyear..

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 11:35pm
Buzz Lightyear to the rectum!
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 11:45pm
OMG! You're killing me here!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 12:02am
LOL Butt why feet first? Cry So they could see his face in the mirror..

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 12:11am
I over-thought this and assumed it was that way so that the wings could prevent....what inevitably happened...If you look, you can see he has no arms...
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 12:57am
LOLConfused

That makes for a really nasty mental image.. Always, with wings.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 1:06am
"I know..."
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 1:16am
I guess he's a pretty common *ahem* toy.

`cept this one has arms and no wings.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic