Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marie Osmond Nutrisystem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinghere1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Marie Osmond Nutrisystem
    Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 3:52am
Ok last one then I'm done.

Is it me or is this a commercial about the egotistical meaholic Marie Osmond instead of Nutrisystem?
I know about her struggle with weight, her mother's death, and her mirror.

In the 57 second spot Marie uses the words "I" and "Me" 15 times, and the word "you" only once.
Thank heavens the voiceover chimes in to tell us what the commercial is actually about or we would have heard the theme song to the Donnie and Marie show.

Commercial aside she's still hot Heart

Sponsored Links

commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 6:50am
commercialssuck View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote commercialssuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 6:51am
Yea, I agree. She has always been hot, but seems very self centered. And her crazy laugh....oh my God, shut her up!
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by commercialssuck commercialssuck wrote:

Yea, I agree. She has always been hot, but seems very self centered. And her crazy laugh....oh my God, shut her up!

It's amazing what a good plastic surgeon and a ton of make-up can do
What is she now, 40 or 50 something? And yet she never ages
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 4:48pm
Oh, she aging alright, and she's obsessed with it. When I see her I think of the movie "What Happened To Baby Jane".
Age is hitting Ms. Osmond with 50+ lb. shovel, and pretty soon her plastic surgeon won't be able to reverse the ravages of time.
I was never a fan of the whole Osmond hype. I always found them to be as phoney as Dick Van Dyke's horrible Cockney accent in Mary Poppins.
I'd love to walk up behind her, tap her gently on the shoulder to get her attention from the ever-present camera, and tell her that no one cares. Just go away, Marie. Your 15 minutes were over in the 70's!

Sort of like today's version of Marie Osmond, ( that woman named Kardashian).
One man gathers what another man spills
liamr View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liamr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 5:55pm
Every time I see Marie Osmond the only thought that floats through my head is "Man I'd love to see her in a fist fight with Sally Field."
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 7:15pm
... and no make-up

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 12:00am
Hate to be her boyfriend. He wouldn't wanna buy her candy for Valentines. She can't cook except for microwaving nutrisystem food and there wouldn't be any sex as that would mess up her hair.
And forget about getting in the bathroom for a few hours in the a.m. while she's putting on her face. 
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2015 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Hate to be her boyfriend. He wouldn't wanna buy her candy for Valentines. She can't cook except for microwaving nutrisystem food and there wouldn't be any sex as that would mess up her hair.
And forget about getting in the bathroom for a few hours in the a.m. while she's putting on her face. 

Don't worry about a boyfriend, she's married. And as for sex, she has more kids than a promiscuous alley cat. At this point in time her face is probably a mask she glues on each morning. BTW, Can you tell I don't like her?
sasha206 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sasha206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 3:46am
I think the 50 pound weight loss = everytime she removes her make-up.
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

Oh, she aging alright, and she's obsessed with it. When I see her I think of the movie "What Happened To Baby Jane".
Age is hitting Ms. Osmond with 50+ lb. shovel, and pretty soon her plastic surgeon won't be able to reverse the ravages of time.
I was never a fan of the whole Osmond hype. I always found them to be as phoney as Dick Van Dyke's horrible Cockney accent in Mary Poppins.
I'd love to walk up behind her, tap her gently on the shoulder to get her attention from the ever-present camera, and tell her that no one cares. Just go away, Marie. Your 15 minutes were over in the 70's!

Sort of like today's version of Marie Osmond, ( that woman named Kardashian).

Is it wrong that I would like to smash her head in with that 50+lb shovel? Then I would even dig her a shallow grave with the same shovel. I would actually get exercise and lose real weight? If I left it shallow enough, she could lose her 50 lbs by morning. A new record! Yay for her. And the local critters would gain some weight... Evil Smile  Seriously though, why is this tw@t still relevant? 
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic