Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Oberto "Baby" (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oberto "Baby" (video)
    Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 12:32pm
Well, I didn't find the video for Pizza Hut.
This one is annoying enough for everyone, I think.

The Badgers are in the Final Four, Baby!!

Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 1:12pm
I hate all these little voice in my stomach ads. My stomach only has something to say when it's empty, and putting just about anything in it will shut it up. It doesn't make suggestions. This one sucks the most of the bunch though, because they cut away before Dick gets any OBJ in his mouth. It's pretty obvious he's been warned off red meat or something, because he's not eatin that jerky.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 7:52am
I wish I could say what I really think about Stephen A. Smith, but I'd be called a racist, so I'll just say, take the stick out of your ass and maybe you won't be so pissed off all the time. I try to avoid that clown on ESPN, but unfortunately, he's now cluttering up every ad break on CBS during March Madness. 
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 3:51pm
Is this the Pizza Hut ad you were talking about?

I hat the OBJ ad, and I hate this Pizza Hut one. Something about his voice just irks me. He is also too damn loud. They just need to fill his clear tank with water and walk away. 

Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 4:15pm
That's it, sheesh, enough of Dick Vitale, baby!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 5:34pm
I would like to know why he is all of a sudden so popular again. Every time I hear him say baby, all I can think of is:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 6:06pm
He has covered college basketball since ESPN started up, he coached before that.
I read that he is 72 with no plans to retire.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 6:14pm
I knew he was a sports announcer but didn't know for what because I don't follow sports. I just don't remember him being in commercials, let alone 2-3 that are on air at the same time. I wish he'd just go back to being just a basketball announcer, and not a commercial one. But at 72, I'm sure he'll be oh babying food for a while yet.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 6:47pm
Thankfully, this is March Madness,  Dickie V will move on in only a few days.

Did I mention a Wisconsin team is in the final four, Go Badgers!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic