Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nationwide Invisible Mindy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 4:27pm
RCJ, that's racist. What is up with these Newbies having their first posts be racist? No delicious Publix cakes and Publix Premium Ice Cream for these two Newbies....
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

Jackman I'd know, though that's mainly cause he's Wolverine, he's played that character in like 6 or 7 movies now(and he really does own that role, I doubt any comic fan is gonna say he doesn't fit it perfect).  I'm trying to recall if he's been in anything else that I've actually seen though and nothing is coming to mind but I'm pretty sure there's something. Also Thor, he's 45 or something, so doesn't that put him outside your "every white actor under 40 is Jake Gyllenahaal(or however you spell it) thing?

Yes, it would.  And that's how little I know of these people.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

RCJ, that's racist. What is up with these Newbies having their first posts be racist? No delicious Publix cakes and Publix Premium Ice Cream for these two Newbies....
LOL Good to see you are the one looking out for the oddballs, takes one to know one.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL Good to see you are the one looking out for the oddballs, takes one to know one.

Add racism to the countless subjects of which Donathan has no clue.   
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 5:48pm
Well, if a woman grabs me, she can't get pissed if I grab her back. Or her front.
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by Banderboy Banderboy wrote:

Well, if a woman grabs me, she can't get pissed if I grab her back. Or her front.
LOL
Old Irish pick up line....."If I tell you you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"  Tongue
purple rose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 5:41am
Originally posted by rcj5366 rcj5366 wrote:

She as just as dumb as she looks.......talk about being invisible...don't like it here...take your dumb ass back to India.

Actually Mindy is an intelligent Ivy League graduate.  You might not like her style of comedy but that doesn't make her dumb.  You might not like it, you might not get it, whatever.
As for telling her to take her dumb ass back to India, she's a natural born American citizen.  So who is the "dumb ass" here?  

Stupid bigot.
purple rose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 5:55am

RCJ, that's racist. What is up with these Newbies having their first posts be racist?  No delicious Publix cakes and Publix Premium Ice Cream for these two Newbies....  

Donnie, I know you get slammed for your peculiar antics around here, but I commend you for calling that idiot on his racism.  
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Yes, it would.  And that's how little I know of these people.

I only know his (approximate) age cause I recently saw an interview with him where he talks about how he's probably only gonna be Wolverine in 1 more movie, and it was because, paraphrasing here, "I'm 45, I'm ready to spend more time getting roles that don't require spending so much time at the gym"
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
The Buzz View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Buzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 6:35am
"BREAK" "BREAK"...   I'd just like to know where the line is to be fondled by a pretty lady ...

(In truth)   While that song is one of my all time fav's.   The movie "Pretty Lady" should be in the XXX category. It shows our young ladies.. "sure ... go be a whore. meet your prince charming. Everything will work out fine."

BS... And this ad enforces that train of thought.

A PBS mind in an MTV world.

Joe Minx View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Minx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:13am
Thought Mindy Kaling was pretty well known by everyone but I guess not. And I have always found her attractive, at least from a physical standpoint. Approve
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:46am
Originally posted by purple rose purple rose wrote:

RCJ, that's racist. What is up with these Newbies having their first posts be racist?  No delicious Publix cakes and Publix Premium Ice Cream for these two Newbies....  

Donnie, I know you get slammed for your peculiar antics around here, but I commend you for calling that idiot on his racism.  

Thanks, Purple Rose.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:55am
Originally posted by The Buzz The Buzz wrote:

"BREAK" "BREAK"...   I'd just like to know where the line is to be fondled by a pretty lady...

(In truth)   While that song is one of my all time fav's.   The movie "Pretty Lady" should be in the XXX category. It shows our young ladies.. "sure ... go be a whore. meet your prince charming. Everything will work out fine."

BS... And this ad enforces that train of thought.

A PBS mind in an MTV world.

In just about the same way Pygmalian or My Fair Lady shows young women (not ladies, ladyship is earned, woman in inherent) "sure... go be a poor worthless begger with no contribution to society. Meet your closet-case sugar daddy and your Prince Charming. Everything will work fine."

Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:59am

I've seen a few of those rags-to-riches movies, including My Fair Lady and Pretty Woman.  I always find that I liked the female better when she was "rags" than when she was "riches".

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:25pm
^Yup. Like Jaime Lee Curtis in 'Trading Places'.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Joe Minx Joe Minx wrote:

Thought Mindy Kaling was pretty well known by everyone but I guess not. And I have always found her attractive, at least from a physical standpoint. Approve
Confused*I* never heard of her before the commercial.
She's quite cute and pretty darned humorous.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:17pm

Based on this commercial, I like her, too.  Haven't seen her in anything else.

usmaak View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usmaak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:24pm
Her walking down the grocery aisle eating the big tub of ice cream cracks me up.  I'd do something like that if I were invisible. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic