Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your complete guide to my "Friends."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Goddamn, you even went as far as listing them in alphabetical orderΒ LOL

Can't say that he isn't organized & efficient, can we?

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 3:23pm

Donathan needs to give us an update on them all---a "Where are they now?" sorta thing.

I miss them terribly.

i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 3:38pm
LOL Maybe even a dedicated thread for each, complete with their life story and love lives.. Ouch
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 3:46pm
LOL^
 Don't encourage him.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 4:41pm
Donathang & The Sweet Sixteen: A Day in the Life of Denial, Lollipops, and That Time of the Month
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

Donathang & The Sweet Sixteen: A Day in the Life of Denial, Lollipops, and That Time of the Month
LOLLOL
Hey Donna, find me on Facebook, you can fiend me.Tongue
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOL^
 Don't encourage him.

When I was working in Psych, one of the things I learned was that, if I need to find out how a patient's hallucinations and delusions are doing, I don't ask them in a way that would allow them to elaborate or embellish upon their delusions.  They is, you don't want a delusional person to "develop" or build upon their delusions.

Here, we'd be doing exactly the wrong thing.  LOL

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 5:39pm
^LOL

He has to be at a loss as to where to go, in personna.
Let alone the ideas he lets go in his creative stories.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

LOLLOL
Hey Donna, find me on Facebook, you can fiend me.Tongue

Careful, he may have an unrevealed "Beatrice" who could be quick to unfiend you.

That could be Nasha standing on the right, and Sandra sitting in the bottom right corner:

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:23pm

^LOLLOL

"That's not how any of this works"
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2015 at 6:26pm
ClapLOL
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 1:58am
It's always interesting to see what a Donation topic will degrade to.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 2:10am
I've gotta admit, Ken 1802 was my favorite "Friend," and the one most like me.... I really did hide Lottery tickets in magazines, sell lollipops in a strip club when I was running low on cash right before payday, I do work at Walgreens, and I did call about 4 numbers trying to get to talk to my high school crush, Noelle.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 3:02am

Donathan, all this talk about you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you, you and you, while entertaining at times, is really starting to get tiresome.

Do you think you can take a break and stop with all these Donathan-centric threads for awhile?

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2015 at 3:11am
Yeah, find another object of your worship, Donnie.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Number One Navy Seal View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Number One Navy Seal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 12:30am
Seriously, Donathan? Really? You confessed to being 16/17 accounts. Dude, what is wrong with you? ......You seem mentally disturbed....
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 12:54am
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 12:56am
Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
I have 168 characters remaining.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 1:28am
Well, NONS, I only had those accounts so that I could post on here.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Donnie Donnie wrote:

............ and I did call about 4 numbers trying to get to talk to my high school crush, Noelle.
Don't remember that story. You didn't stalk her, did ya? 
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 1:05am
Tiz, it must have become forgotten about due to my selling lollipops in a strip club because I was days away from payday, and needed money, and hiding my lottery tickets in a magazine at Walgreens, and being accused of shoplifting by Loss Prevention, who was posing as a Customer..... I was forced to empty out my wallet and my pockets to prove I wwasn't shoplifting.....

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 1:05pm
I really should update this to include NONS and Calvin!

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 6:23am
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 1:12pm
LOL, Mr. Tim.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 6:18pm
~~~DO NOT ANSWER THIS, DO NOT POST A DAMNED THING~~~
WHY did you see the need to start another thread about YOU?
WHY do you want to kill this board by making it all about YOU?
This place is NOT about YOU, much less ME, or anyone else.
Just stop it.
Like the rest of us...
You are not 'famous'
You are not 'senior'
There is only harm in attempting to 'establish yourself'

I thought you grew up, or maybe the meds were working.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic