Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your complete guide to my "Friends."

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your complete guide to my "Friends."
    Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 5:30pm
I'll bite, you were also the Frito Bambito?  Si?

Sponsored Links

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2017 at 4:39pm
Towhlparfo actually has a hidden meaning in the name.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 7:50pm
Everyone KNOWS that shait is obviously supposed to be the S word that is censored on MANY websites. sh*t.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.πŸ˜€ Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! πŸ˜€

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 7:17pm
Shait? I'm sorry, but you're just an idiot!
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 7:07pm
Oh shait! I was randomly looking up stolen valor a few seconds ago on Google after watching a hidden camera/staged show called What Would You Do? on Youtube about a Veteran who couldn't afford all of his groceries(People who didn't know it was the staged show WWYD paid for some/all of his groceries) and a lot of posters commented that the "Veteran" in the clip looked like he committed stolen valor and realized that I kind of committed stolen valor by pretending to be a Navy Seal on here! I am shocked!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 10:20pm
 ~~~DO NOT ANSWER THIS, DO NOT POST A DAMNED THING~~~
WHY did you see the need to start another thread about YOU?
WHY do you want to kill this board by making it all about YOU?
This place is NOT about YOU, much less ME, or anyone else.
Just stop it.
Like the rest of us...
You are not 'famous'
You are not 'senior'
There is only harm in attempting to 'establish yourself'

I thought you grew up, or maybe the meds were working.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 9:56pm
Well, I thought that this thread would be fun which is why I started it.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 9:49pm
Just stop it.
Like the rest of us...
You are not 'famous'
You are not 'senior'

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 8:38pm
I am not commercialsmeh, I PROMISE!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 7:27pm
He has a birthday coming up, He is getting some heat.

I hate it when some f**kstick is giving our fearless leader some sh*t.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 7:17pm
I wish FA would lock this thread
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Truth be told, I kind of miss being able to have multiple "Friends." They were fun!
  Unhappy

To be fair, I said "They WERE fun." No way am I going down that route again.

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Originally posted by Commercialsmeh Commercialsmeh wrote:

Well, to be fair. This commercial has actually been airing the past 2 or 3 years. I don't care for it, though.

To be fair I didn't know WHAT he was shilling for as I only saw the last few seconds of the commercial.
Tongue
Two Floridians too.  What are the odds?  Stern Smile
LOLLOL

In a topic called 'Names'!  Some things just fall into place.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 11:01pm

Truth be told, I kind of miss being able to have multiple "Friends." They were fun!
Go find anotherΒ playground forum to playΒ CensoredΒ in! Β After your Karen video, some of us thought you were reformed and were going to be a normal member. Β We were wrong. Β Unhappy

To be fair, I said "They WERE fun." No way am I going down that route again.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 9:52pm

Yes, it's probably my fault Donna bumped his own thread. He's too damned lazy to look it up him/herself.

It's part my fault.  I mentioned to DRS in another thread a few days ago that somewhere here there was a synopsis of all of Donathan's peeps.

DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 9:41pm

Go find another playground forum to play Censored in!  After your Karen video, some of us thought you were reformed and were going to be a normal member.  We were wrong.  Unhappy
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 8:52pm

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 7:41pm
Yes, it's probably my fault Donna bumped his own thread. He's too damned lazy to look it up him/herself.

Are you a little pissed today? PaW.

I'm having such a good day, I can't stop talking! Tongue

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Can we get away from 'DonathanBashing', please?
Bad enough we have our very own little psycho, but it is ours. After that, this schoolyard 'follow the leader bully sh*t' is juvenile. 

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 6:18pm
Just stop it.
Like the rest of us...
You are not 'famous'
You are not 'senior'

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 1:12pm
LOL, Mr. Tim.

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2017 at 6:23am
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2017 at 1:05pm
I really should update this to include NONS and Calvin!

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 1:05am
Tiz, it must have become forgotten about due to my selling lollipops in a strip club because I was days away from payday, and needed money, and hiding my lottery tickets in a magazine at Walgreens, and being accused of shoplifting by Loss Prevention, who was posing as a Customer..... I was forced to empty out my wallet and my pockets to prove I wwasn't shoplifting.....

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2015 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Donnie Donnie wrote:

............ and I did call about 4 numbers trying to get to talk to my high school crush, Noelle.
Don't remember that story. You didn't stalk her, did ya? 
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 1:28am
Well, NONS, I only had those accounts so that I could post on here.

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 12:56am
Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
I have 168 characters remaining.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic