Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Dead Zone - Random thoughts and ramblings

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 197>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2017 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

We've been getting the reports.

Video is on YouTube.

Has it gone viral?  Am I a star?  Oooooh!

Your hairy old man titties are the star, honey.

They are fabulous!

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 12:03am

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 12:06am

Mine are more spectacular.  In fact, whenever I take my shirt off, people say "What a f*ckin' spectacle some people need to make of themselves".

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 12:12am
Damn...

If you bent over far enough you could TF yourself!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 5:40am
If he pushes them up into his face, he could motorboat himself... 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 2:52pm

Mine are more spectacular.  In fact, whenever I take my shirt off, people say "What a f*ckin' spectacle some people need to make of themselves".

OuchOuchoh hell no...another adult ADHD case?
RISPERDAL!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:09pm
I'm not quite sure what's going on there, Pa.  That person was part of a Berkeley anti-war protest called "Breasts not Bombs" (though in this case, those could be both).

If you'd like to see more 60-70 y/o breasts being paraded in public, here ya go (the commentary is hilarious).  Oh, and the comment for the above pic is...

If there's anything better than revolutionary nudity, it's revolutionary transgendered nudity. Most of the participants were readily identifiable as either male or female, but this bearded, breasted, tattooed protester dared to challenge our outmoded gender labels.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 4:18pm
Not sure whether it's a good thing that I already ate prior to opening that link or not....

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 6:02pm

LOLLOL
That's f*cking disgusting!

And we know better, Thor. We know your height and approx. weight. Working at Wally World won't allow any manboobs to develope.

You are probably doing the John Cena 'Pec Flex'.  LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:30pm
Been stable at about 160lbs.  Plus, I'm probably in better shape than I've been in in years.  This, thanks in part to Walmart.  Walmart is wonderful.  They really care about my health and well-being!  OK, not really.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:33pm

Not sure whether it's a good thing that I already ate prior to opening that link or not....

I once wanted to take my bro and sis-in-law to a protest they were having in Sacramento years back.  They would've loved it, but the timing was about a week off.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:42pm

Been stable at about 160lbs.  Plus, I'm probably in better shape than I've been in in years.  This, thanks in part to Walmart.  Walmart is wonderful.  They really care about my health and well-being!  OK, not really.

That reminds me, I've got a Walmart story.

Yesterday I made a .16¢ profit buying a dozen marked down spicy chicken wings at the Walmart Neighborhood Market.

I stopped by the hot food case and they had two plastic hot food to go trays with six wings in each marked down to half price. One was $2.91 > $1.45 and the other was $2.60 > $1.30.

I get to the checkout and when the girl scanned the one for $2.91, it rang up regular price. She voided the entry and re-scanned it. Same thing. She tried about three times and it kept ringing up wrong.

So she gets a supervisor with a key who comes over and, after some fiddling around and hand entering numbers, she gets them both to ring up half price.

Later, when I got home, went over the receipt and added everything up, turns out she scanned the $2.91 price three times, but voided it FOUR times. So, even though the two items at half price added up to $2.75, the extra voided transaction deducted an extra $2.91 off my bill.

So I got the wings plus an extra .16¢ deduction!!!

Just had the wings for lunch.

Not bad, but better because they were free....

Thor will probably report me now...

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:46pm

She'll probably get fired.  But don't you worry about her and her 2 babies (5 if she's Mexican).  As long as you enjoyed your precious chicken wings. LOL

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2017 at 7:50pm
They were OK but not great.

Regular breaded, fried chicken with maybe a little bit of cayenne pepper in the bread crumbs.

Shame she's gonna lose her job and her babies will starve over some wings that I didn't overly enjoy.

I'm sure if she knew that I at least really loved them, it would've made it worth it.

Poor thing (meaning me, of course).

C'mon, man!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:27am
You deserve that credit, Jimbo.  Big smile  Your time is money.  Wink

I hate it when there is a flub up at the checkout counter that is due to the fault of the store.  Not only do they waste your time trying to remedy their mistake, but it makes a spectacle of you standing there, "holding up the line."  I hate that!  I always have everything ready, no fumbling or bumbling around, here's my card (credit card), coupons if I have any, now in California we have to provide our own grocery bags, and those are on top of the groceries, there's no excuse for their mistakes.  I hate it when the prices are not correct or they double scan an item, charging you twice.

Just enjoy your gain because of their mistake, Jimbo.  If that gal hadn't gone and gotten herself preggos five times and had to work for a living to feed them all, without benefit of a man, let alone a husband, to help out, she wouldn't be in that situation to begin with.  You are not responsible for other people's problems and life choices.

Smile
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:40am
Thanks DRS!!!

Where've ya been?

We've missed ya....

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:48am

Thanks DRS!!!

Where've ya been?

We've missed ya....
Aww, thanks Jimbo!  Embarrassed

I've been on vacation to Nashville TN.  We saw three shows, one each night.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:49am
That sounds fun!!!

Didja go see the Grand Ole Opry? The Ryman Theater?

Didja stay at the Opryland Hotel?

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:58am

That sounds fun!!!

Didja go see the Grand Ole Opry? The Ryman Theater?

Didja stay at the Opryland Hotel?

Yes, Yes, and No.

We went to the Ryman, then GOO, and then to see Mandy Barnett at a bar and grill called 3rd and Lindsley outside the downtown Nashville area.  MB was a GREAT show!  I enjoyed the others too.  We stayed at a hotel out of Nashville in Hermitage, which is lots cheaper and then my brother rented a car and drove us all around.  Everything there is so close together.

Flew American Airlines there and Frontier back.  Not too bad.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 12:59am
Sounds fun.

Are you a country music fan or did you just go there to visit friends/family?

C'mon, man!
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2017 at 4:08am

Sounds fun.

I'm not a hardcore country music fan but I went with my dad and brother.  My dad is the country music aficionado.  I like the old country like Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, etc.  I saw Willie Nelson in concert once.  Mandy Barnett sang mostly country but also other genre songs.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 6:17am

Well, crap.  My wildlife camera burned out (a couple months after the warranty expired. Tongue )  At least the newspaper thief matter was taken care of.  Will try to troubleshoot it, but I'm sure it's toast...

Also, the cardboard hawk I built works really well.  It's light enough to whip around quickly on the pool pole, and it sends the tree rats running like mad when it lands in the upper branches.  At least I'm getting some fun out of it...  Wink

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Well, crap.  My wildlife camera burned out (a couple months after the warranty expired. Tongue )  At least the newspaper thief matter was taken care of.  Will try to troubleshoot it, but I'm sure it's toast...

Shoulda got the one from Solid Signal I told you about.

They don't sell crappy junk there.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

Sounds fun.

I'm not a hardcore country music fan but I went with my dad and brother.  My dad is the country music aficionado.  I like the old country like Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, etc.  I saw Willie Nelson in concert once.  Mandy Barnett sang mostly country but also other genre songs.

I like a lot of that traditional, old school country music, too.

Same artists you mentioned.

Sounds like you had a great time.

But then, I'm sure just getting together with your dad and brother was fun no matter what you did.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2017 at 8:01pm
The city is doing a BIG water main project on the road that connects our dead end to the world.

It's already a PITA just to drive through there and they haven't even started the work.

Then, just a few minutes ago I have some guy at the front door.

Uh...We have to shut your water off from 8 to 11:00 tomorrow. K???

I guess I will just poop around it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8788899091 197>
  Share Topic