Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quiz? What People Call You Behind Your Back

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quiz? What People Call You Behind Your Back
    Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 6:58pm
Like anything you see on the interweb, take it with a grain of salt.

My results,  LOL but sort of true too.

The Optimist

You have a contagiously optimistic outlook on life, and your mental framework is insanely remarkable. You've passed through many hardships and kept your head up all the way. Deep down you truly and honestly believe that things will always get better. And precisely because of this natural elation you have, life always rewards you with amazing gifts.

Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 7:05pm
I get "hey you" a lot, but then I turn around and they've usually mistaken me for someone else.

As per the quiz, however:

The Rebel

You can be described as a rebel or misfit, with a bit of curiosity and eccentricity. You are turned on by adventurous and non-mainstream activities and the things you do can sometimes make people jealous. Everyone knows that your experiences and the memories you've had are rare and one-of-a-kind!

"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 8:10pm

The Go-getter

You are ambitious and have a winning mentality. You fearlessly go after the things you want in life and you tend to have an appetite for winning. You are highly determined and everyone knows that you are naturally a high-achiever in the many things you try.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 8:16pm

Yikes.

The Sage

You are an intellectual human. You are very thoughtful and you enjoy solving interesting problems. You learn things effortlessly and your intelligence and sentience is superb. If you ever get down, you get back up as fast as possible.You focus deeply on the things you consider important in life. But everyone knows that you are an extremely fascinating person!

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 8:19pm
LOL
I am loving this.
purple rose View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 12:21am
I'm not at all surprised.

The Rebel

You can be described as a rebel or misfit, with a bit of curiosity and eccentricity. You are turned on by adventurous and non-mainstream activities and the things you do can sometimes make people jealous. Everyone knows that your experiences and the memories you've had are rare and one-of-a-kind!

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 1:25am
The Charmer

You have an attractive personality, and people never feel pressured or deceived by you. They connect with you genuinely. Listening to you is an experience! You are exceptionally enjoyable to be around and a humane soul that can be trusted with anything!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 1:39am
I got, "The Sage" -- though I was secretly hoping to get, "The FaggotLOL

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 3:21am
I got The Charmer. Basically, I have an attractive personality, and people love to be in my presence and love hearing me talk!
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 3:31am
I got The Sage.

I like this quiz.
sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 4:23am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Yikes.

<h3 ="qt-short" style="-sizing: border-; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 500; line-height: 1.1; color: rgb51, 51, 51; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 15px; font-size: 24px; text-align: center; : rgb244, 244, 244;">The Sage</h3><h4 ="qt-long" style="-sizing: border-; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 500; line-height: 1.3; color: rgb51, 51, 51; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 18px; text-align: center; : rgb244, 244, 244;">You are an intellectual human. You are very thoughtful and you enjoy solving interesting problems. You learn things effortlessly and your intelligence and sentience is superb. If you ever get down, you get back up as fast as possible.You focus deeply on the things you consider important in life. But everyone knows that you are an extremely fascinating person!</h4>

The Sage. Of course!
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 2:24pm

^  You got that, too?  There's 4 of us.  I guess we'll have to have a battle of the sages to determine who's the sagiest.

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 4:05pm
Make it 5.

The Sage

You are an intellectual human. You are very thoughtful and you enjoy solving interesting problems. You learn things effortlessly and your intelligence and sentience is superb. If you ever get down, you get back up as fast as possible.You focus deeply on the things you consider important in life. But everyone knows that you are an extremely fascinating person!

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 4:31pm
This thread is getting spicy.
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 4:45pm
^LOL
Yes, the quiz is losing credibility.

peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 6:50pm
^ I'm a RosemaryLOL

No, really, I'm

The Optimist
You have a contagiously optimistic outlook on life, and your mental framework is insanely remarkable. You've passed through many hardships and kept your head up all the way. Deep down you truly and honestly believe that things will always get better. And precisely because of this natural elation you have, life always rewards you with amazing gifts.
~~~
I would have to say that fits me.  Smile

UPDATE:  I retook the test with just a couple of different answers, and came out The Optimist again.  Cool
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 8:13pm
^^ I'm surprised Donathan didn't come up as the Nutmeg Wink
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 8:47pm
LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 9:52pm
The one common thread I've noticed that runs through all of them, is the way they kind of fawn all over you & tell you how wonderful you are.

Nothing negative in them whatsoever.

They should have one called "The Asshole" that just randomly assigns itself to like, every 20th test taker or so & tells the unlucky person what an obnoxious jerkoff loser they are.

Just to shake things up a little.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 9:59pm
^LOL

I was hoping for some negative stuff.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:09pm
Anyone who has had a management position, whether over students or employees has had bad things said about them.
Very few people can control a work environment without pissing somebody off, especially if you're trying to make improvments in the results.
I suppose there might be a few people who are charming and fair enough to earn that kind of respect.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:14pm

The Asshole

You can be described as an asshole or a douche, with a bit of dickhead and son-of-a-bitchery. You get off on saying controversial things just to get sh*t stirred up, and usually piss people off and then walk away leaving them to stew. The things you can do often make people furious. Everyone suspects that your experiences are a bunch of made-up bullsh*t you conjured up just to buy yourself a few more minutes in the spotlight. You probably kick puppies and steal Halloween candy, you asshole.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:17pm
^^LOLLOL
I'm full of sh*t but it's all real.  LOL
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:44pm
If I get too full of myself, I look at something like this.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 10:50pm
My humility tether:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic