Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm tired of being screwed over!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm tired of being screwed over!
    Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 1:00pm
At my job, my coworkers claimed I was eating on the clock, when I wasn't. Eating on the clock is against store policy. My managers took their words and had me written up, even though I said I wasn't eating on the clock. I was clearly upset, and when I damn near exploded, one of my friends at work confronted them, and they admitted to my managers that they didn't really see me eating on the clock. My written paper was still there. Why didn't my managers tear up the paper since the coworkers admitted they didn't really see me eating on the clock?

My sister just stole money from me, on a visit home. She claimed she didn't steal it, but I know she did, because I had money last night, and in the morning it was gone. I told her I would call our mother. She called her for me. Our mother came in, and got her to confess that she stole it. Our mother called her an embarrassment to the family, and said she needed to get a job and not steal from family. She claimed I was the pathetic one for having to get our mother involved in this, a grown man almost 40. She's 29, stealing money from family and has no job. She's just plain sad) actually was thinking of threatening to punch her in the mouth if she didn't give me my money back(Before I brought up the Mom thing), so she got off pretty easy.

The fact I have had someone steal my identity and my refund money almost two years ago, makes me less willing to put up with stolen money bullshait. I am so glad I have my own apartment and don't live with that thieving sister.

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 1:22pm
You would punch your little sister?  Shame!!!
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

At my job, my coworkers claimed I was eating on the clock, when I wasn't. Eating on the clock is against store policy. My managers took their words and had me written up, even though I said I wasn't eating on the clock. I was clearly upset, and when I damn near exploded, one of my friends at work confronted them, and they admitted to my managers that they didn't really see me eating on the clock. My written paper was still there. Why didn't my managers tear up the paper since the coworkers admitted they didn't really see me eating on the clock?

My sister just stole money from me, on a visit home. She claimed she didn't steal it, but I know she did, because I had money last night, and in the morning it was gone. I told her I would call our mother. She called her for me. Our mother came in, and got her to confess that she stole it. Our mother called her an embarrassment to the family, and said she needed to get a job and not steal from family. She claimed I was the pathetic one for having to get our mother involved in this, a grown man almost 40. She's 29, stealing money from family and has no job. She's just plain sad) actually was thinking of threatening to punch her in the mouth if she didn't give me my money back(Before I brought up the Mom thing), so she got off pretty easy.

The fact I have had someone steal my identity and my refund money almost two years ago, makes me less willing to put up with stolen money bullshait. I am so glad I have my own apartment and don't live with that thieving sister.

Wow. Sorry man. Being ripped off or used by family sucks. I have a relative I don't speak to anymore that was completely dishonest in the past. I wanted to kick her ass so badly my mother had to intervene also. (an like in your story she was jobless and worthless).

I think we've all had bosses at one time or another that were total dickheads.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 2:03pm

Any ideas why your co-workers would want to do that to you?  I've never had co-workers do anything like that to me.

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Any ideas why your co-workers would want to do that to you?  I've never had co-workers do anything like that to me.

Yeah Donny, what'd you do to piss off that group of people?
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 2:47pm

Yeah, usually there's a camaraderie among forum members workers, and they'd most likely ignore such minor breaking of forum employee rules.  He must've pissed off some forum members co-workers really badly to have them report him to the forum administrator boss.

I can't imagine what Ken Randy Alex Monica Sandra Anna Nasha Brian Donathan could've done to have that happen.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 2:54pm

Yeah, usually there's a camaraderie among forum members workers, and they'd most likely ignore such minor breaking of forum employee rules.  He must've pissed off some forum members co-workers really badly to have them report him to the forum administrator boss.

I can't imagine what Ken Randy Alex Monica Sandra Anna Nasha Brian Donathan could've done to have that happen.

LOLLOLLOL
When have you ever bothered anyone?  Donna
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 3:10pm

Or maybe Donathan just isn't part of their little social clique.

I don't know, but maybe he isn't a sycophantic social suck up who doesn't do & say things to ingratiate himself to those around him just for the sake of popularity & being seen as a cool guy.

Some people who might be a little bit different, just seem to attract the ire of others without really trying.

Of course, most people are like robotic sheep in that regard. You know... follow the popular trend. Do, think & say what everybody is doing, thinking & saying.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 3:18pm

At my job, my coworkers claimed I was eating on the clock, when I wasn't. Eating on the clock is against store policy. My managers took their words and had me written up, even though I said I wasn't eating on the clock. I was clearly upset, and when I damn near exploded, one of my friends at work confronted them, and they admitted to my managers that they didn't really see me eating on the clock. My written paper was still there.

Why didn't my managers tear up the paper since the coworkers admitted they didn't really see me eating on the clock?

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I don't know, but maybe he isn't a sycophantic social suck up who doesn't do & say things to ingratiate himself to those around him just for the sake of popularity & being seen as a cool guy.

Some people who might be a little bit different, just seem to attract the ire of others without really trying.

I've known and worked with people like that.  They're not always as benign as you think they are.  They're sometimes quite the opposite, quite disruptive.

d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 3:53pm

Of course, most people are like robotic sheep in that regard. You know... follow the popular trend. Do, think & say what everybody is doing, thinking & saying.

That could be it. We had a guy in my last unit that was little pussy suckup and he set me up a few times until I had to....well, settle things/. He still was a suckup to the bosses. I called him on that before I left for terminal leave in a staff meeting. (he wanted my job) I just reminded him that I outranked him and I'd be gone within weeks anyway so he could take the dicks out of his mouth.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 4:02pm

I've known and worked with people like that.  They're not always as benign as you think they are.  They're sometimes quite the opposite, quite disruptive.

I 'daTang skipped his meds and isn't once again 'baiting for attention', then I'd suggest what both of you have stated is probably correct.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 4:17pm

I worked with this one guy named Larry.  We called him Barney (as in Barney Rubble).  Ultra-friendly, but he'd do things like borrow files off of people's desks without their knowledge, and never put them back such that the "owner" of the file would have to go searching.  He'd take staplers off other people's desks so that he wouldn't have to walk back to his own desk and get his own, and then they'd end up God-knows-where.  He'd use up the last of a particular supply, and never tell anyone.  He'd disappear for hours.  He'd screw up the car pool, etc.  He was always borrowing money, and then "forgetting" to pay it back (making the lender have to ask for it).  He was very much a nuisance, but in a very "innocent" sort of way.  That is, he'd always apologize, but then he'd do the exact same thing 10 minutes later.  I think it was his way of getting attention.  None of this stuff ever had any repercussions on him, but it screwed up the rest of us, and made our own jobs just that much more difficult.  He was very hard to work with.

Gotta admit, though---we all kind of enjoyed having him around.  He was the office buffoon.  Whenever anything at all went wrong, we'd blame him.  'Cuz chances were, he had something to do with it.  

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 4:45pm
My ex-husband was a obnoxious twit and everyone at work hated him. He was lazy and sneaky. he would watch for people to screw up and then run to the manager to rat on them. Needless to say he did not engender kindly feelings, the rest of the staff permanently had it in for him. I am in no way saying that Donathan is like that, but sometimes people earn the disdain of their co-workers.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 5:07pm
Donnie's starting in again with ongoing threads.

Behave...
The artist formerly known as Madawee

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

My ex-husband was a obnoxious twit and everyone at work hated him. He was lazy and sneaky. he would watch for people to screw up and then run to the manager to rat on them. Needless to say he did not engender kindly feelings, the rest of the staff permanently had it in for him. I am in no way saying that Donathan is like that, but sometimes people earn the disdain of their co-workers.
The Inquiring Mindless NEED TO KNOW!
LOLWhy'd ya marry him in the first place, BM?Wink
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 5:27pm
Let's just say that you only really know a person once you have lived with them.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 5:33pm

Absent any other info, I'm going to have to assume you discovered he was a serial killer or a member of the Manson Family.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 5:34pm

If you read between the lines....

I'm tired of not being screwed enough!

Everybody is a little different, Donna has shown this type of social awkwardness on many occasions.

If you need to get along with your fellow employees/employers, you find a way to modify your behavior so as not to stick out. I always had my own separate department, more or less, but there were many times I had to work well with other.
BrianO View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Deleted Account

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrianO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 5:44pm
And if you really read between the lines...he said 'eating on the clock' five times in the opening paragraph. 
I wonder if he really meant 'eating c**k'?
Maybe they had a really good special on chicken at the cafeteria, and he kept going back for more, so his coworkers got mad when they ran out of chicken?
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 6:53pm
^^ He would've put himself in quite the pickle had his L key been broken when he made that post and not realized it.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by insanity213 insanity213 wrote:

^^ He would've put himself in quite the pickle had his L key been broken when he made that post and not realized it.

Sometimes, he puts the pickle in himself.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 7:15pm
^ Jerkin' the gherkin, perhaps?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 7:17pm

^  Jerkin' and twerkin' while workin' the gherkin.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 7:20pm

^  Jerkin' and twerkin' while workin' the gherkin.

Thanks, Thor - that just resulted in a mess on my keyboard!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic