Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

That Carrie-Dee english person.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Big Bruddah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: That Carrie-Dee english person.
    Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 9:27pm
Who is this Carrie-Dee English person anyway? Well..as near as I can figure she is a blonde woman with bad posture and Placque psoriasis. As I am truly sorry for her scaly, crusty disfigurement, why must she annoy me with it. Put on some topical cream and shut the hell up! By the way..if she took off those high-heels, her spine wouldn't  look like she had spondylosis.Ouch
Sponsored Links

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 9:43pm
I just can't get enough of her saying "moderate to severe". "I have moderate to severe this", "My moderate to severe that".

No, you have EITHER moderate OR severe *insert affliction here*
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 10:09pm
Welcome Big Bruddah glad you joined in the fun!

I find her voice very annoying.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
peachblossom666 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote peachblossom666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 10:31pm
^ Welcome Big Bruddah!  Everything about this CDE woman is annoying.  I have a moderate to severe hatred of annoying bimbos on TV ads!
Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by peachblossom666 peachblossom666 wrote:

^ Welcome Big Bruddah!  Everything about this CDE woman is annoying.  I have a moderate to severe hatred of annoying bimbos on TV ads!

Angry
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 4:50pm
Maybe she walks so funny because she's got that Plaque psoriasis "where the sun don't shine". 
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
LiberryGirl View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiberryGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 4:55pm
And you start noticing how many commercials use "moderate to severe." Gets on my nerves. Just leave that phrase out.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 4:58pm

Seems she can't stop modelling in the commercial.  Always perfect...and completely unnatural---even between shoots when there's no photographer present.  It's like she can't stop.  I wonder if she's like that on the outside.  

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 6:58pm

I would be more interested if she offered up, "....moderate to severe, often fatal"

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 2:09pm
Even her name annoys me(who the f**k names their kid "CariDee"?), much less her full time "model walking the runways" posture and stride.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 5:58pm
I wonder if she walks that way around the house. Imagine seeing someone walking like that at the supermarket! Looks like she needs an analstickectomy.
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 7:31pm
"Analstickectomy" my new favorite word!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 10:10pm
i guess the JC Penney catalog is a TOP MODELING gig in CDs world  :P
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic