Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Credit Karma tattoo girl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bowlingballhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Credit Karma tattoo girl
    Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 12:22am
Normally I hate women (I hate women in commercials even more), but there's something about the way this chick talks, something about the way she says "Checking your credit score is for chumps!" and "Tattoos don't change!" that really turns my crank.  Awwww zhyeah!

Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 12:39am
Hooooooooooboy! These two irritate me to no end!

I'd rather see the two dofuses on the bench than this crap!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
ljs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 6:22pm
I agree. The one with the tattoo, changes her tattoo after saying "tattoos don't change." She looks and sounds like an idiot. How did she get her credit score tattoo? Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 6:39pm
I used to like this commercial but it figures, they've been airing it to death. I now hate it!
agent of truth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agent of truth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 6:21am
I love this girl
She's really cute
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 3:23pm
The girl with the tat must be a 'special education' student.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 2:40pm

Originally posted by agent of truth agent of truth wrote:

I love this girl
She's really cute

You just love her for her good credit score.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2015 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

There's nothing "special" concerning her education. It's obviously non-existent. "Tattoos don't change." Wait a couple or three decades. That one will then be hanging under your arm. I officially nominate her for "Miss Dim Bulb" 2015.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
jmdavis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmdavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 8:57am
Shes smoking hot...look at her fb page (heather ricks). Haters. And special education person, most people stop making short bus jokes in their teens
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by jmdavis jmdavis wrote:

Shes smoking hot...look at her fb page (heather ricks). Haters. And special education person, most people stop making short bus jokes in their teens

Note the name of the website.

And she's not "smokin' hot".  She's cute, but not smokin' hot.  She doesn't seem to even be going for that look, per her Facebook page and the Google images of her.

jmdavis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmdavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2015 at 4:04pm
Shes born again, fk that. I was just being argumentative. Oh I moved on, mandy lee from misterwives
jmdavis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmdavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 12:41am
Do you think if I called her and introduced myself as a god who likes white straight snake handlers, shed buy me sh*t on credit
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 3:25am
One might wonder if you possibly have an questionable, if not unhealthy fascination with her.
Have you ever done any time for 'stalking'? Do you want to?Wink
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
rcj5366 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcj5366 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2015 at 4:06pm
Another braindead stupid as hell commercial featuring one of the dumbest actresses ever committed to appear in a commercial.

I believe this actress was a guest star on an episode of Two Broke Girls...aka Two Stupid Bitches.
NomoFlo View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NomoFlo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 3:36am
Ugh!! Two Broke Girls is one of the worst shows of all time. "Actress" is a generous assessment of this girl or anyone who has been on that show.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by NomoFlo NomoFlo wrote:

Ugh!! Two Broke Girls is one of the worst shows of all time. "Actress" is a generous assessment of this girl or anyone who has been on that show.

Agreed, so much stupid sh*t, it just ain't funny! Hardly laugh at that crap, dumbfounded why its still on!
OperatorStandingBy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OperatorStandingBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 2:26am
Why would anyone want a tattoo of a credit score? Considering it can change unexpectedly. Which would mean having to get ink redone and redone and redone and redone and redone and...........you get the idea.
MontanaTrav View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MontanaTrav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 6:04am
Originally posted by jmdavis jmdavis wrote:

Would you rather I talk about how I f**ked your mom the other night?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic