Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Phelps on Frosted Flakes Controversy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michael Phelps on Frosted Flakes Controversy
    Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

With all of this controversy about his picture being on Frosted Flakes the over-reactors forgot to be upset about his droopy underwear revealing jeans, which is outlawed in some cities and towns in America.

You hush up now! The only way this picture would be better is if he eliminated the underwear altogether. Wink Tongue

You can always Photoshop it, Mooch....  LOL
Sponsored Links

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 5:11pm
See, this is what I mean. Why don't they just wear fig leaves? Sheesh.
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

With all of this controversy about his picture being on Frosted Flakes the over-reactors forgot to be upset about his droopy underwear revealing jeans, which is outlawed in some cities and towns in America.

You hush up now! The only way this picture would be better is if he eliminated the underwear altogether. Wink Tongue

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 3:25pm
I think it's kinda funny that he's endorsing Frosted Flakes rather than Wheaties or some supposedly healthy cereal.  It's kind of a slap in the face to those who try to make me believe that some supposedly better cereal is really going to improve my health...especially in light of the fact that I'd probably be pouring a ton o' sugar on Wheaties or Smart Start, anyway.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2008 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Remember, Mooch isn't looking at his face.... LOL

I am too! TongueLOL
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 2:37pm

Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 4:52am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

"Uhhhhhhnnnnnmmmm.....well....he may be a GROWER but he's sure not a SHOW-er!" 
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 4:38am
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 4:37am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

[

As George once said on Seinfield, " It's shrinkage, haven't you ever heard of shrinkage?"Embarrassed
Maybe his shrunken weiner helped him win those gold metals.....Wink

Elaine:   "You mean like....LAUNDRY??" LOL 
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 4:33am
I think they shave off all their body hair don't they?  Pubes slow you up!!  (Hey...I've found my new sig line....errrr....LOL)
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 4:20am
I agree, Spicy and Heza.  His torso is great-looking, but the face is not even mildly attractive to me, nor is the rest of his out-of-proportion body.  I believe I made a comment about his bathing suit being so short, and being told that it was better for physics.  That's fine.  But really, would it make that much difference to have him cover his pubes?

However, I still think he's a great athlete!

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 2:50am
Embarrassed  LOL   Wiener, weiner.  Whiner.   I tend to reverse my letters a lot when I type quickly.   I do have a college degree in Mass Communication.  Brain doesn't work the way it did 25 years ago, though.  Wink
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 2:43am
Tiz, the "rudder" is important.  Otherwise, he'd run into the lane markers. Wink
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 2:39am
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

Michael Phelps.   The Athletic Lurch.  I don't see the attraction to this man at all.    His legs are too short for his torso which of course helps him swim better or so I heard.  Great athlete, seemingly nice guy..but heartthrob? Ehhmmmn none for me thanks!  And I wish he'd pull up his drawers!  I don't need to see his weiner to know he swims well!  Tongue

As George once said on Seinfield, " It's shrinkage, haven't you ever heard of shrinkage?"Embarrassed
Maybe his shrunken weiner helped him win those gold metals.....Wink
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 1:50am
He's a cute kid. Amazing swimmer. I think he will combine his stardom with charity. 

As a WORLD CLASS SWIMMER (in Cincinnati 40 years ago) I am proud of his accomplishments. 
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 1:40am
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

Michael Phelps.   The Athletic Lurch.  I don't see the attraction to this man at all.    His legs are too short for his torso which of course helps him swim better or so I heard.  Great athlete, seemingly nice guy..but heartthrob? Ehhmmmn none for me thanks!  And I wish he'd pull up his drawers!  I don't need to see his weiner to know he swims well!  Tongue

Phelp's face just isn't for me. His body is of course, sculpted, which is gorgeous, but not above any other athlete's body. I think a large majority of the attraction he gets comes from the 8 gold medals draped around his neck.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 1:15am
wiener?

I just came from yet another Oktoberfest, so that spelling is fresh in my mind.

More Warsteiner for me today!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2008 at 1:02am
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2008 at 4:03pm
Yes, Sunny Bunny, I'd bang him.

I'd bang him on the floor
I'd bang him like a whore
I'd bang him every day
I'd bang him in ALL ways
I'd bang him on a table
In a chair, if he's able
I'd bang him on a dune
I hope to bang him soon!
Someone break out the hooch
Michael Phelps will bang Mooch! LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
SunnyBunny View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunnyBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2008 at 9:35pm

So.....what you're saying is that you'd bang him.  Am I reading that correctly?GeekLOL

Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2008 at 9:23pm
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh, I'll bang him, you will see
Oh, I'll bang him, Madawee! Tongue
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2008 at 9:12pm
UNCLE!!!!!!!!!! I can't top that!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2008 at 9:06pm
LOL!

I'll bang him for all to see
I'll bang him on TV!
I'll bang him hard and long
I'll bang him for a song
I'll bang him in 10 cars
I'll bang him under the stars
I'll bang him 'til he yelps
Yes, I'll bang Michael Phelps!

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2008 at 7:38pm
Bang him straight  to hell
When he guests on SNL
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2008 at 6:24pm
^^^LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I'd bang him in a store
I'd bang him 'til he's sore
I'd bang him for the gold
I'd bang him 'til he's old
I'd bang him with flair
I'd bang him everywhere!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic