Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

McDonalds-Love is Endless (video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: McDonalds-Love is Endless (video)
    Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 7:50pm
The adholes at McDonalds are making a statement here.
Peace, love and world harmony. Never mind that uncomfortable lump in your stomach from consuming their bullsh*t food.
AngryAngryAngryAngry

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 7:59pm
...been meaning to call this one out, too. Atrocious, child-like...guess McD's is reaching for ANYBODY these days.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 8:40pm
Good God WTF!? Are you kidding me!? Mortal enemies become friends!? By using your crappy food!?That's screwing with canon there! You f#$%tards! Thanks for messing with my childhood you idiots. I'd rather stick an icepick in my eye than see this childish commercial nincompoops! Seriously f%&k off McDonalds!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 10:16pm
Really? Gargamel is bought over by a crappy apple slice from McDonalds?

The witch takes a selfie of herself and Dorothy?

And Grumpy Cat? When the **** will that meme ever end or stop being used in commercials?

Not to mention the same predictable same-sounding hipster song with the vocal fry singing.

Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 10:24pm
More "lol-internet-memes-look-how-hip-we-are" bullsh*t from McDonalds. What's the message here? That garbage processed food will bring the world together in harmony? Or maybe that consumerism is the one thing we all have in common and it can bring us all together in a disgusting orgy of materialistic greed?

McDonalds commercials have always been the most unrealistic pieces of sh*t I've ever seen. How many times have you walked into a McDonalds to find people grinning, singing, playing games or coining stupid catch-phrases about the food they're eating? When I walk into a McDonalds, I smell grease and baby powder. Everybody there looks like a greasy sack of cottage cheese. And none of them look happy, either. Except the kids, maybe, because their parents took them there to appease their mewling.

I've often said, if every time you eat something, you get severe diarrhea and an upset stomach, that's your body trying to tell you to cut that sh*t out. It's like a primordial defense mechanism that makes your body say, 'dude, what the f**k are you doing?'

The concept might be somewhat endearing if the commercial itself were not proposing that greasy processed garbage can create ever-lasting harmony and friendship. Sorry, Mac Dees, but I'm not buying the idea that people randomly break out into drum-circles and hug conga-lines in your restaurants. I think you ought to be more realistic. Maybe have a commercial featuring two 600+ pound power-chair people wrestling over a McChicken, or Bubba-Earl and Peggy-Darlene having a bareknuckle boxing match over the last McFlurry.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 10:27pm
I'd rather listen to "Back In Black" a hundred times over at FULL VOLUME than hear another hipster croak out a tune!

F@#$ you McDonalds and the horse you rode in on!
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 12:18am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I'd rather listen to "Back In Black" a hundred times over at FULL VOLUME than hear another hipster croak out a tune!

F@#$ you McDonalds and the hamburger you rode in on!

You think that's hamburger?!

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 2:43am
Fine f%&k it I'll change it to horse!
madwoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 2:45am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Fine f%&k it I'll change it to horse!

McDonald's already did....
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 3:39am
The concept... the animation... the singing... it's maddening. Just... maddening. Wacko
thedude View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 6:04am
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Really? Gargamel is bought over by a crappy apple slice from McDonalds?

The witch takes a selfie of herself and Dorothy?

And Grumpy Cat? When the **** will that meme ever end or stop being used in commercials?

Not to mention the same predictable same-sounding hipster song with the vocal fry singing.

Never. That meme has become a powerful political weapon.
It's strawman rhetoric. If you disagree with them, you are grumpy cat.

Pre-WWIII fascism in all it's postmodern glory.
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/48/d7/hellokitty,hitler,political,illustration,vector,blackhumor-48d7bc4ad23c3369e9ef3cf4f1e607e3_h.jpg
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 9:19am
Ad, Back In Black is a great song! You take that back! I rock out to BIB on a constant basis! It's so rocking! *Does Rock Hand symbol.*
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 5:37pm
This commercial is starting to make me puke!

Where's the Arab and Rabbi in this? I know what you're thinking of...

Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
erhswimming View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote erhswimming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2015 at 9:37pm
Obligatory "this commercial literally made me register for this site."

This commercial may work for some people, but this makes me almost want to kick a puppy it's so irritating.  My unadulterated HATE is endless for this commercial.  I can't get to the remote fast enough and I get scared that they're playing the long version of it if I can't change the channel.

I have really nothing else to add, but I've needed to get these feelings off my chest for awhile since it's played all the time during football.  I first went to YouTube to try to find anyone who shared this sentiment, and sadly most people have bought into its perceived "cuteness."  Barf.
wilfordbrimley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wilfordbrimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 3:17am
I too registered on this site to express my absolute disdain for this commercial. It's driven me mad enough that I am considering throwing my TV away for good. The song that plays in this commercial gets stuck in my head and may actually end up causing me to find the tallest building I can and jumping off of it.
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2015 at 7:15pm
What I don't get is how hipsters even differentiate between the songs they listen to.

THEY. ALL. SOUND. THE. EXACT. GOD. DAMN. SAME!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic