Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clorox Wipes 'Raw Chicken Mess' (VIDEO)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clorox Wipes 'Raw Chicken Mess' (VIDEO)
    Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 6:11pm
LOLThis isn't new, but it has just started coming back to life - I've seen it a few times the last few days. It is SO deranged, SO bizarre, that it makes me bust a gut every time I see it...it is 'right down my alley'LOL
These are the moments children never forget...but you wish they would.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 10:20pm
Agreed, that is one sick grandpappy.
I posted this in 'hate'
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2014 at 10:48pm

That's something I would do.  In fact, I did.

Last year, the kids next door found a freshly dead squirrel and wanted me to bury it.  I did, but not until I lifted it up by its front legs and made it do a dance on its future grave.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 3:26am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Agreed, that is one sick grandpappy.
I posted this in 'hate'
I just knew SOMEBODY didn't care for this one..and, well aka - hate to tell ya, but that's grandma. Grandpappy wouldn't bother with strings and whatnot..we'll just grab the lil'legs - maybe even upside-down - and hope the innards don't come all a'falling out, doncha know.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 4:05pm
You made me wonder myself, it is hard to tell.

Description
In this commercial, a woman comes home to her family spending time together in the living room. A man has two raw chickens that acts like puppets on strings dancing on a table with a class surface. To clean up, she uses Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.

I'm still not sure about grandflo, male or female.  "I've got the meat sweats"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2014 at 4:13pm

That's no Grandma.  If it was, there'd be some big ol' Grandma udders hanging out from that bathrobe.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic