Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television Related Rants
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Joy To The World! Honey Boo Boo is CANCELLED!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Joy To The World! Honey Boo Boo is CANCELLED!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Joy To The World! Honey Boo Boo is CANCELLED!!!
    Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 2:18pm
TLC has announced that because of a child molesting scandal, Angry Honey Boo Boo is

Big smile C-A-N-C-E-L-L-E-D Big smile

Good Riddance!!!
Post Away!!!!
Poiuyt Power!!!
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 4:05pm

Who molested who?  Explain, please?

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 4:15pm
(I just had to go find out for myself)
'Mama June' started dating some perv who just spent 10 years in prison for forcing an 8 year old girl to swallow. If I got it right, I think this is something she knew about (they've kept it 'all in the family', per se). I'm surprised 'jail bait' let himself get caught by the whale when he could have gone and found that lil'8-year-old, now that she's 18 (and legal). He'd have a great pick-up line: "Hi - nice eyes! Cute smile! Remember ME? Same dog, different day - whaddaya say? The sweetness of the past is only a swallow away!"
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 4:44pm

LOL  Oh, Lord!

But does anyone really expect that "Mama" could find herself a decent, normal guy?  I'd be surprised if any of her men were not pervs, drug addicts, criminals or retards.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 10:11pm
Thank God!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Bryan View Drop Down
Spammer to be deleted
Spammer to be deleted

Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 10:25pm
I'm not a pedophile nor a child rapist/molester, but I think 10 years for forcing an 8 year old to swallow is kind of extreme, as there have been murderers who have gotten less time, and Murder is much more extreme than what he did.
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 10:41pm
Unfortunately, it's far too late to save society from its influences, as a large number of other "idiot dysfunctional family" reality shows have popped up thanks to HBB's success.

As I remember, "they're a normal family", "they're not holding back - this is really reality!" and "Oh, but aren't they such a LOVING family?" were the rallying cries of the people who prevented this show from being canned on the first episode.

Why oh why couldn't something like this have happened back then?

On a more worrisome note - although I didn't like the family obviously, I do genuinely hope that that guy doesn't get any ideas of hurting them once the camera crew leaves.
Bryan View Drop Down
Spammer to be deleted
Spammer to be deleted

Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 11:39pm
^ Oh my God. I didn't think about that! He might even knock out the mother and rape Honey Boo Boo, given his past where he forced an 8 year old to give him a blow job! What the hell is wrong with HBB mother where she chose to date a man who sexually violated a girl that was roughly her daughter's (HBB) age? Edit. Just found out that the girl he molested 10 years ago WAS one of the mother's daughters. What the f-ck is wrong with this woman?
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by Bryan Bryan wrote:

I'm not a pedophile nor a child rapist/molester, but I think 10 years for forcing an 8 year old to swallow is kind of extreme, as there have been murderers who have gotten less time, and Murder is much more extreme than what he did.
Really?  So what sentence do you think a pedophile/child rapist/molester should get for forcible oral copulation on a minor younger than 14, younger than 10, only 8 years old?  Perhaps just 8 years for each year of her life?  Do you have any idea that what he did to the 8-year-old will haunt that girl for the rest of her life?  What the f*ck is wrong with you, Sandra?  I mean Bryan?  I mean Donathang whatever/whoever?  Now you're outraged to find this creep had done the same to one of June's other daughters?  He most probably didn't do this to just one girl one time.  Do you think being behind bars for 10 years is a good start to not letting that happen again?  You sound like a pedophile apologist at best.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 1:22am

^Okay, I'll admit what I wrote was stupid. I don't know why we can't delete posts once they've been replied to.

Because it makes the replier look crazy.  Jeez!

Bryan View Drop Down
Spammer to be deleted
Spammer to be deleted

Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 1:35am
^Okay, I'll admit what I wrote was stupid. I don't know why we can't delete posts once they've been replied to.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 3:47am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

LOL  Oh, Lord!
But does anyone really expect that "Mama" could find herself a decent, normal guy?  I'd be surprised if any of her men were not pervs, drug addicts, criminals or retards.

The terms in her reality show contract probably let her date the retards.  That would be gold on camera....  LOL
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 4:22am
PaW only said he forced her to swallow. Maybe the blowjob was consensual? :P
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 4:32am
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

On a more worrisome note - although I didn't like the family obviously, I do genuinely hope that that guy doesn't get any ideas of hurting them once the camera crew leaves.

I disagree.  I want the guy to hurt them while the camera crew is still filming.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 4:38am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

LOL  Oh, Lord!

The terms in her reality show contract probably let her date the retards.  That would be gold on camera....  LOL

Also gold would be if she started dating one of those radicalized American Muslims who've been all over the news lately killing cops.  At least Mama would have to wear one of those black hijab/burka things covering her head-to-toe.  Maybe Honey would have to, too.  The guy could also be dating her.  I think the religion allows that.

Bryan View Drop Down
Spammer to be deleted
Spammer to be deleted

Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 6:00am
Thor, in other websites, you are able to delete posts, even after they have been replied to. That's why I was surprised that you cannot delete posts on here after they have been replied to.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

A minor cannot give consent.
Bryan View Drop Down
Spammer to be deleted
Spammer to be deleted

Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 10:04am
Not only was she a minor, she wasn't even 9 yet! Forcing an 8 year old to give you a blowjob is disgusting!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 2:09pm

Not only was she a minor, she wasn't even 9 yet! Forcing an 8 year old to give you a blowjob is disgusting!

Yeah, especially if they're losing their baby teeth!  It's like driving a car through a quarry.  Angry

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 2:39pm

I'm thinkin' ya said that a little incorrectly, PapaL - people can get the wrong impressions and think I had something to do with it, doncha know.
Not me.
*I* wouldn't force anyone to swallow....those blessed with the opportunity to suckle from the 'horny of plenty' are carefully-chosen genuine 'of legal drinking age' breasted females... ohhh LOOKIE! Here come one now...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Zach6848 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach6848 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 6:59pm
I'm giving this thread my 'Laughed My Ass Off While Reading' Award for 2014.

Good job, folks.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

A minor cannot give consent.

1. The joke, over your head it went.

2. Just to play devil's advocate, technically minors CAN give consent, because the concept of a minor is a legal construct, and America has a fairly high age of consent at 16, meaning that a 15 year old and a 16 year old is technically sex with a minor, or even two 13 year olds could still get in legal trouble since neither is of the age of consent.

At the same time, we have puberty occurring at younger and younger ages. In fact, 8 years old is becoming the new average for puberty. Add to that a modern era where sex and sexuality are becoming less shameful, stigmatised and forbidden, and you have 8 year olds with better brain development, a better and more accessible knowledge of sexuality, and the hormonal build-up.

Not saying that 8 should be acceptable in any way, but just that the legal constructs are not evolving with time and altered biology, as well as an altering social setup. Minor laws also had their roots in protecting the sacred virginity of a girl, as that was often a prerequisite for marriage; in to-day's society virginity is no longer a mandatory status, and we recognise that the female of the species is just as much after sex as the male; so while you may be right that 'legally' a minor cannot consent, the actual facts may not be so clean cut.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 7:45pm
I did get the joke   ;P
Not knowing the whole story, I just had to say that any fool over 18 who thinks they can screw a 13 year old girl or have oral sex with a young boy, is just wrong, that's why we have laws.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 7:52pm
All I know is I lied about my age. Certain others do the same. Yes, there's laws, as I said, but it doesn't always make the case-by-case scenario so cut-and-dry.

I actually had a scenario occur not to long ago where I got a taste of my own medicine, finding out an 18 year old I was with was barely 16.

I mean, unless we become disgustingly clinical and demand 4 types of ID, it's something that'll always happen.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 8:09pm
I've had some angry parents after me, dating girls in high school while in my 20's.
They build the young girls so fine nowadays, whats an adult male to do?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic