Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Car Insurance "Brad"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AquilaLorelei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Car Insurance "Brad"
    Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 1:53am
OH MY LORD THIS ONE IS ON *ALL THE TIME* HELP!
"You named your car 'Brad'--Nothing could replace Brad..."
AARRRGGH I WANT TO THROW THIS CHICK OFF THAT BRIDGE BEHIND HER!
I literally don't even remember what car insurance it's for, honestly, I blocked it out!
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 2:05am
Liberty Mutual.
I know this because I'd take that lil'Missy out and get her hair done (poor thing looks like she's new to curling irons) and then some...'cept she looks and sounds too much like our youngest daughter.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 5:50am
What annoys me the most is the slight pause she takes everytime she's about to say "Brad". "You named it...Brad. Nothing could replace...Brad". Why the f**k does she keep adding that pause?!?
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Bryan View Drop Down
Spammer to be deleted
Spammer to be deleted

Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 9:40am
For half a second, I thought you might have been talking about Progressive, the guy who spoke about himself in the third person. "Brad likes saving money,". But, I kind of dismissed the thought when you said it was specifically for car insurance, as Progressive is for general insurance, not just car, including house, boat, and motorcycles.
Dirtdog View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dirtdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 1:29am
Hate this c**t
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 2:33am
I'm really getting sick of this chick!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2014 at 8:15am
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 1:38am
I get really sick of people who tell me the same story over and over.
"You named your car Brad..."
No I didn't and, well...given I'm currently suffering from a nasty bout of heat stroke to go with eight months of you telling me what I would *never* name my car, I'm about in the mood to run you over three or four times and explain that I naned my car 'SOL', because anyone 'SOL' meets becomes 'road food' and is Shit-Out-of-Luck.. 
:You named your car Sol..." Ouch
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrFlavor View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFlavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 3:42am
Does she know the Boom guy? I haven't seen Brad in a while, but this douche in his dirty laundry is on all the damned time.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 9:20am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

I get really sick of people who tell me the same story over and over.
"You named your car Brad..."
No I didn't and, well...given I'm currently suffering from a nasty bout of heat stroke to go with eight months of you telling me what I would *never* name my car, I'm about in the mood to run you over three or four times and explain that I naned my car 'SOL', because anyone 'SOL' meets becomes 'road food' and is Shit-Out-of-Luck.. 
:You named your car Sol..." Ouch
Be careful PaW, did you spend too much time outside?

I hope you have a cool room for you and the folks to relax and recoup.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 12:23pm
Maybe I'm in the minority here but who the f*** NAMES their automobile? Do you name all of your possessions? Hi - this is my stapler, "Horace" and my lounge chair "Esmerelda".
The artist formerly known as Madawee

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

Maybe I'm in the minority here but who the f*** NAMES their automobile? Do you name all of your possessions? Hi - this is my stapler, "Horace" and my lounge chair "Esmerelda".
WinkThe mother of our oldest son's Godmother was from Rochester and possibly one of the funniest people anyone could have the pleasure of meeting. Her (nick)name was 'Bumpy' and she gave every inanimate object a name (we once had a Cressida she named 'Christie' and advised us was a female car). Her husband was just as funny, if not more so.
cocopuff View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocopuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2015 at 7:33pm
I hate how her face gets immediately into psycho/I'm going to murder you in your sleep mode once she gets to the "And then you totaled him".
Triple J View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Triple J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 5:26am
I hate all these Liberty Mutual commercials. ALL of them. Why are all these people bitching at me for wrecking my car, when I did no such thing? "You found the perfect car, and then... you TOTALED IT! YOU! GUILTY! GUILLLLLLTYYYYYY!" LOL Get out of my face, Liberty Mutual... bitches. Tongue These morons need to piss right off.
Stacy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 8:19pm
PaWolf, I don't name everything but I have given our cars names. Both were Ford Tauruses; first one was "CARBERRY", because of the color, and the second was "MAXINE", because it was the best car we had ever owned and the smoothest I had ever driven.Big smile I know Taurus got a bad rap and you can laugh all you want. But we bought MAXINE brand new in 1992, and I have to tell you it was a real PLEASURE to drive that car. I was so in love with that car that I wouldn't let my hubby drive it at all, except to go to fill up the tank!
We got rid of it years ago and I still miss it. If any of you have had a Taurus, you can vouch that it had just about the BIGGEST trunk of any sedan at that time, I think it was about 18 cubic feet, and I think today's is even bigger.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 11:22pm
I'm actually missing THIS SONG!

madwoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2015 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Stacy Stacy wrote:

PaWolf, I don't name everything but I have given our cars names. Both were Ford Tauruses; first one was "CARBERRY", because of the color, and the second was "MAXINE", because it was the best car we had ever owned and the smoothest I had ever driven.Big smile I know Taurus got a bad rap and you can laugh all you want. But we bought MAXINE brand new in 1992, and I have to tell you it was a real PLEASURE to drive that car. I was so in love with that car that I wouldn't let my hubby drive it at all, except to go to fill up the tank!
We got rid of it years ago and I still miss it. If any of you have had a Taurus, you can vouch that it had just about the BIGGEST trunk of any sedan at that time, I think it was about 18 cubic feet, and I think today's is even bigger.

The only car I've ever named was my first car, Queen Mary. She was a 1963 Mercury Comet that I had purchased for $500. She was so named because when she took off from a traffic light, she did so at the speed of the Queen Mary leaving dry dock.   
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2015 at 2:55am
Originally posted by msmadz msmadz wrote:

No, No, No,.... The Recliner is named Rosita, and the TV is Stevie
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
Amish-Selfie View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amish-Selfie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2015 at 9:58pm
I named my horse Meneer Ed, does that count?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2015 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Amish-Selfie Amish-Selfie wrote:

I named my horse Meneer Ed, does that count?
Only if your horse has been returned to you, completed by the taxidermist.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2015 at 10:33pm
My mom named only two of her cars. She didn't name her 1978 gold Chevy Camaro, man that was a cool car!
crash1984 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crash1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 10:12pm
You bought a new car you named it...  Brad. You loved... Brad. Then after a night of drinking and watching The Dukes of Hazzard you decided to jump brad over the River. Now... Brad is 150 feet underwater and the tow truck driver said He was not about to fool with that crap obviously he said another word besides crap. Thankfully you had Liberty Mutual and so when you get out of the hospital and also get your DUI Charges taken care of you can get a new car. You have already decided to name it... Horatio.
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 10:45pm
^LOL!

I almost know the lines by heart, since I've seen it so many damn times!

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by crash1984 crash1984 wrote:

You bought a new car you named it...  Brad. You loved... Brad. You have already decided to name it... Horatio.

Heh, guess I'm not the only one who found that pause she adds everytime she says "Brad" a little weird.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
CaptainErnie View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainErnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 6:56pm
You know, in a way I feel sorry for the actors in these commercials. For them it was just another gig, maybe get some national exposure and get a real acting job. And then BOOM! Little did they know that the ad-demons would get us to hate these people more than Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden combined through their constant barrage of these inane commercials. Now instead of basking in the glow of stardom they are forced to hide in the shadows of disrespect and shame.
Children are just God's little way of punishing us for having sex
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic