Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Little Caesars Pizza

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote caroln242 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Caesars Pizza
    Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 1:25am

Is it just me or does the guy in this commercial remind you of Chia head?  LOL

Sponsored Links

Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 3:29am
He does. He has ridiculously curly hair. But this ad makes me laugh! Don't listen to your wife. LOL
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
Jimmy View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 4:03am
That is the worst looking pizza I've ever seen! What sort of cheese was used to make that garbage, Velveeta?!
Thank goodness I live where the best pizza in the world is made....and it sure isn't from a chain!
One man gathers what another man spills
Event Horizon View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Event Horizon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 4:28am
That is easily the most disgusting pizza I've ever seen. And that guy makes me look not-unattractive, which isn't terrible. 
I live vicariously through myself.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 4:51am
Originally posted by Jimmy Jimmy wrote:

That is the worst looking pizza I've ever seen! What sort of cheese was used to make that garbage, Velveeta?!

Liquified Velveeta at that.  It looks horrible.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 5:14am
I'm gonna try it.

Maybe this weekend or next.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 6:24am
Being a Doctor Who fan, I can't see this ad without thinking "Tom Baker's retarded younger cousin".
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 2:45pm
Little Ceasar's is awful pizza. Forget local places and stuff, compared to Little Caesars, Dominos and Pizza Hut are goddamn gourmet quality.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 2:53pm
The one you go to might be awful, but the one near my house is pretty damned good.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 6:46pm
We like their pizza, but no way I want any of that cheese sauce.

Deep dish with Sausage, Pepperoni, green pepper, onion.
Oh!  They have a garlic butter sauce that is great for dipping the crust in.
Everybody my age remembers those white guys who wore a fro, LOL  they were all great guys.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

Everybody my age remembers those white guys who wore a fro, LOL  they were all great guys.

My bro got curly perms in the 80s.  I don't know why.  I guess it was the look of that era.  Confused

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 2:47am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

The one you go to might be awful, but the one near my house is pretty damned good.

I've been to more than one, Little Caesars is considered a joke by pretty much everyone here, they stay in business solely cause they're cheap, literally EVERYONE I know thinks their pizza itself is crap. Not just one location, the entire chain in the DFW area(also the suburbs, like Burleson, Crowley, etc).
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 3:07am
Originally posted by DKS DKS wrote:

I've been to more than one, Little Caesars is considered a joke by pretty much everyone here, they stay in business solely cause they're cheap, literally EVERYONE I know thinks their pizza itself is crap. Not just one location, the entire chain in the DFW area(also the suburbs, like Burleson, Crowley, etc).

Well.... the DFW area certainly is known for it's discriminating taste in pizza, if nothing else.

When you think of good pizza, it is of course, the DFW area that comes to mind. 

And I'm sure those perfectionist pizza connoisseurs the DFW area is known for, would never sully their palates with anything other than the real, authentic fare offered by the likes of those high class establishments like Pizza Hut, Domino's & Papa John's.

LOL

Sorry, I just couldn't resist that. Big smile

C'mon, man!
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2014 at 2:16pm

And I'm sure those perfectionist pizza connoisseurs the DFW area is known for, would never sully their palates with anything other than the real, authentic fare offered by the likes of those high class establishments like Pizza Hut, Domino's & Papa John's.

Nobody around here really considers those places good, either(most people consider little local independent/family owned shops to be the best around here, me, I'm not big on pizza in general so I don't really pay much attention), but compared to Little Caesars they're like gifts from the gods.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 12:12am
Watching that "cheese" being poured on a pizza is disgusting.Dead
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 12:45am
NYC pizza is better.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
d4everman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d4everman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 1:38am
I have to admit the song on the phone did make me chuckle. but I'll never eat Little Caesar's Pizza. It was....Oh, good lord....almost 25 years ago, but a group of friends and I ordered some pizzas from them in Colorado and ALL of us ended up barfing all night.
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 1:44am
The Little Caesars I go to (when I go there) is on a par with all the other chains.

Hot, fresh, tasty & the crust is as good as any chain pizza place.

I really don't understand what the knock on them is.

C'mon, man!
DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 3:34pm

Hot, fresh, tasty & the crust is as good as any chain pizza place.

At least in this area, you won't get anything tasty at Little Caesars, and you're not real likely to get anything fresh, either. If you get it hot, instead of reheated, you've basically won the lotto.
aleen View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 6:29pm
I don't get pizza snobbery.  Yeah, yeah, I live in the NYC area.  And yeah, they make good pizza.  But I've had good pizza everywhere.  The combination of bread, tomato sauce and cheese always works for me, no matter what.  And while it appalls Mr. Aleen, a pizza snob extraordinaire, I like Little Caesars!  So there!  And I like Pizza Hut!  So there!  Tongue
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 6:48pm
Pizza Hut is probably my favorite chain pizza but the wife does not like it.
Their pan supreme is too die for.
Then you see the trucks with all 3 logos, KFC/Pizza Hut/Taco Bell and I start having second thoughts about what I like.

Snesgamer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snesgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by aleen aleen wrote:

I don't get pizza snobbery.  Yeah, yeah, I live in the NYC area.  And yeah, they make good pizza.  But I've had good pizza everywhere.  The combination of bread, tomato sauce and cheese always works for me, no matter what.  And while it appalls Mr. Aleen, a pizza snob extraordinaire, I like Little Caesars!  So there!  And I like Pizza Hut!  So there!  Tongue

I'd USUALLY be on your side, I'm fairly anti-pizza-snobbery myself (though I've sometimes caught myself wanting to try authentic Italian, New York or Chicago style pizzas to see if I've been missing something) - but ever since LC changed over to those 5-dollar instantly-available pizzas I've noticed a significant downdrop in quality. I think they're cutting corners, and I wish they'd still offer traditionally-baked pizzas (last time I checked you couldn't order those anymore from LC).
aleen View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Snesgamer Snesgamer wrote:

Originally posted by aleen aleen wrote:

I'd USUALLY be on your side, I'm fairly anti-pizza-snobbery myself (though I've sometimes caught myself wanting to try authentic Italian, New York or Chicago style pizzas to see if I've been missing something) - but ever since LC changed over to those 5-dollar instantly-available pizzas I've noticed a significant downdrop in quality. I think they're cutting corners, and I wish they'd still offer traditionally-baked pizzas (last time I checked you couldn't order those anymore from LC).

Yes, I do agree with you as well.  The "Hot and Ready" pizza from Little Caesars isn't nearly as good as it was when you could get "crazy crust" etc.  Do they even have the Crazy Bread anymore?
"Did somebody say 'muffins?'" Hazel from the Magic Bullet infomercial
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Alden Alden wrote:

Yes, I do agree with you as well. The "Hot and Ready" pizza from Little Caesars isn't nearly as good as it was when you could get "crazy crust" etc. Do they even have the Crazy Bread anymore?

Yes, they do still have Crazy Bread (pizza crust without the pizza). And Crazy Sauce (pizza sauce without the pizza).

And granted, their pizza is "different" than it was back when their thing was "Pizza Pizza!!" (two pizzas for one price), but it's still decent & enjoyable.

Like you said, the combination of bread, sauce & cheese works pretty much any way you do it.

C'mon, man!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by Cqldbakc Wilson Cqldbakc Wilson wrote:

No way in hell is a full sized pizza that only costs $5.00 going to be of high quality. The cheapest full sized pizza that still has good quality is Pizza Hut, when they do their "Any pizza" for $10.00 deal.

Sorry Mr Newbie, but you are wrong.

Little Caesars is able to offer a decent quality cheese or pepperoni pizza for $5 by cutting their overhead. No delivery + no dining room = reduced operating cost = inexpensive pizza.

And keep in mind, Pizza Hut & Papa John's are selling pizzas for $10 - $11 dollars each that are covered in expensive meat toppings like sausage, ham, bacon, salami, etc, etc.

The $5 pizzas at LC are cheese or pepperoni only.

If you want a Three Meat, it's $8 & a Supreme is $9.

Both of which are also very good!!!

I'm tempted to get one for dinner tonight!!!

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic