Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Geico Horror film.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Creagen Dow Creagen Dow wrote:

Thank you for sharing my commercial even though you hate it but secretly love it! :) I play the guy who says 'Are you crazy? Let's hide behind the chainsaws!'

THE CAST:

Creagen Dow
Carrie Wiita
Aaron Jennings
Cali Fredrichs
David Figlioli

very cool! And yes, I love this commercial!

And welcome!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Originally posted by Creagen Dow Creagen Dow wrote:

Thank you for sharing my commercial even though you hate it but secretly love it! :) I play the guy who says 'Are you crazy? Let's hide behind the chainsaws!'

THE CAST:

Creagen Dow
Carrie Wiita
Aaron Jennings
Cali Fredrichs
David Figlioli

very cool! And yes, I love this commercial!

And welcome!
Yes, I can't criticize the actors trying to make a living, only the company behind it.
Welcome to the realm of hate against most all of your commercials.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2014 at 10:51pm
I could care less who is who in the commercials - and if they actually found their little misbegotten ways here...except the blond whimpering about getting into the running car - that one take needs to be on the rack of all-time classics.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2014 at 4:39am
She got a good mention on the Dennis Miller show today.  I have the feeling the whole ad cast is going to end up together in a movie some time soon....  Thumbs Up Clap
lancer8869 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lancer8869 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 6:53pm
I don't HATE this commercial, but it is incredibly overplayed. 
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by lancer8869 lancer8869 wrote:

I don't HATE this commercial, but it is incredibly overplayed. 
Only if you watch TV a lot!  LOL  To be fair, the ad has a shelf life of until October 31, so they've got to get their money's worth and can't keep renewing it throughout the year.
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

She got a good mention on the Dennis Miller show today.  I have the feeling the whole ad cast is going to end up together in a movie some time soon....  Thumbs Up Clap
I'm going to keep an eye out for these guys and gals and see if they have a bright and shining future in Hollywood.  Cool  Star  That was sweet of Creagen Dow to join the forum and post.  He seems like a sweet and down-to-earth guy.  Heart

Good luck to all!  Thumbs Up
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 7:39pm
Creagen the lucky S.O.B. got to shoot a scene with Betty White in Hot in Cleveland:

He's also been on Entourage (so he's gotten to work with Jeremy Piven as well!)  & a couple episodes of CSI NY, as well  as Castle and Numbers (never watched either of those 2 shows).

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

mbaker View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 6:25pm
I'm sorry, but this is boarder line retarded! Geico continues to flaunt it's stupidity in my face once again, but this is much worse than what Hollywood does to horror icons when they start to get stale. So here's what I have to say about this retarded commercial. 

If it's got wings, i can crash it!
Lucian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 12:08am
It's not so bad as far as hated commercials go, but it's still a commercial, it's still a gieco commercial, and it's still an insurance commercial. Between esurance, state farm, and gieco, insurance commercials seem to dominate commercial breaks. It's either insurance or prescription drugs with the DUMBEST names. (Lituda, anyone?) Doesnt everyone already have car insurance? I mean, the people who don't have insurance already arent looking, let's be honest. I guess the bottom line is, commercials suck, no matter what (if they didnt, people would buy DVD's of commercials and sit around watching them), and Gieco sucks (I know because I had them and they ass-raped me for a couple of years before I got wise). I'd still rather see this one than ever, EVER see Jake and his dumb ass wife again.
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 5:46am
"It's either insurance or prescription drugs with the DUMBEST names. (Lituda, anyone?)"

Actually, the vast majority of commercials are for all the cell phone crap and other communications like Android and I Phones in addition to the insurance and druggy commercials with the comical names of hood babies.

Ah, but at least those Rx drug commercials with those weird names sound like the names mothers in the hood name their babies from various baby daddies.  Latuda, Farxiga, Jenuvia, Boniva, Lotrell to name a few. (LOL) 

I'll take the Geico slasher stupid youth any day over that obnoxious talking book with the phony British rich boy accent.
I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic