Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Commercial Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Here come the Halloween commercials...(videos)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here come the Halloween commercials...(videos)
    Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 4:36am
ConfusedLOLConfused...yup. Nervous, confused snickers may hit you as you experience the onslaught of Halloween-oriented horror commercials from auto insurance companies and others. Maybe only during the first pass, though...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 4:54am
Quote Here come the Halloween commercials...

I hope so!!! Thumbs Up

I hope we get the Party City Halloween "Thriller" ads this year.

We didn't get them last year.

I felt robbed!!!! Ouch

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 5:04am
The first video:  I can't understand what the chick is screaming at the end.  Confused

The second video:  Why are two grown men sleeping in bunk beds in the same room?  It looks like a teenagers room.  Are they visiting someone?  Why don't they make it clear instead of having people like me wonder why two grown men are sleeping in the same room, albeit in bunk beds.  Confused

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 12:03pm
They have brought this one out of cold storage, at least there is a tune to follow along, the latest ad from them tries to construct a song out of crunch sounds, grunts, sirens and horns and they fail miserably.
I hate you Kit Kat ad campaign.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 2:22pm
I've never seen that one ^ before.
...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
DarkRealmStar View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DarkRealmStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 7:58pm
^ They played it to death last year for Halloween.  I love Kit Kat bars but this ad is annoying.  I'm also annoyed that the woman who dresses up as a witch doesn't even put on any scary or cool makeup.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

^ They played it to death last year for Halloween.  I love Kit Kat bars but this ad is annoying.  I'm also annoyed that the woman who dresses up as a witch doesn't even put on any scary or cool makeup.

Maybe the director didn't feel she needed makeup because he knows that even without it, she's a...

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:40pm
I saw just the code and thought Jimbo might have posted the song....

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a mother.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:48pm
Didn't the video thumbnail come thru?

It did on my end.

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 8:53pm
Yeah, I meant seeing the post in my e-mail.

I need to stop that, it clogs up my e-mail and I can't find the important stuff.
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by DarkRealmStar DarkRealmStar wrote:

I'm also annoyed that the woman who dresses up as a witch doesn't even put on any scary or cool makeup.

She should've at least done the nose Tongue

BURN HER ANYWAY!!! LOL LOL LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

BowlingGeek View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BowlingGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 12:20am
Do they still play the snickers one with the kids on top of each other pretending to be an old lady?! that one was creepy
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 12:23am
They've already put up Christmas Decorations at Lowes! ShockedAngry
Poiuyt Power!!!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 3:11am
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 3:30am
If my calculations are correct the airwaves are most likely infested with Halloween and Political Commercials. Ouch I'm glad I made the decision eight years ago. I don't miss them at all! LOL
Poiuyt Power!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 10:49am
I'm thinking Thor should go get some of these for his "Walking Dead" get togethers.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 1:53pm
Can you eat them?

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 2:25pm

Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I'm thinking Thor should go get some of these for his "Walking Dead" get togethers.

Naah...we just eat pasta or tacos or jambalaya and watch as the zombies eat intestines and brains.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Naah...we just eat pasta or tacos or jambalaya and watch as the zombies eat intestines and brains.

JMHO but it sounds to me like you guys could do with a menu change.

Maybe pizza or chicken wings.

Chicken wings would be in keeping with the whole flesh eating thing too, given the bones in them. You could pretend you were ripping the meat off of somebody's leg.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2014 at 3:05pm

Part of the weekly get-togethers is that we actually make the food.  The main hosts would be me and my neighbor Jason.  We're both pretty good cooks.

I like to make baked ziti or penne for the occasion.  The ziti/penne is kinda like intestines, the sauce is the blood, the beef or sausage is the meat, and the ricotta is the pus.  When I make jambalaya, I guess the rice could be maggots.

This isn't purposeful; it's just what I like to make and eat.

sgtrock21 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtrock21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 2:53am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

<span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 15.3999996185303px;">
Quote </span><strong style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 15.3999996185303px;">Here come the Halloween commercials...<span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 15.3999996185303px;">
</span>

I hope so!!! Thumbs Up

I felt robbed!!!! Ouch

Good news for you. Party city Thriller commercial 5 times today so far. 5 times to many for me but I hope you enjoy.
EEEEts All so REEEdEEEculous
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 3:05am
I saw the first one earlier today!!! Thumbs Up

Clap

We didn't get a single one around here last year... Ouch

C'mon, man!
verminstew View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote verminstew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 3:57am
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Quote Here come the Halloween commercials...

I hope so!!! Thumbs Up

I felt robbed!!!! Ouch

You just wanna see the Party City sluts, you sicko!LOL
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 5:17am
Guilty!!!

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2014 at 6:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic